• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 12: The Show Online League Thread or How Will PSN Die in 2012?

eznark

Banned
I COULD RUN THIS BETTER BY PROXY

Shut it. Shut up. You're a fucking terrible, weak, eunuch of a commissioner who had a player steal right from under his nose and did nothing about it. If you were married, you would let all of us fuck your wife while you watched from the closet masturbating.

You're the Alex Smith of commissioners.

Shut it. Shut up. You're a fucking terrible, weak, eunuch of a commissioner who had a player steal right from under his nose and did nothing about it. If you were married, you would let all of us fuck your wife while you watched from the closet masturbating.

don't bring a home playoff winner into this argument! you can make that comparison to erron, but not alex

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I was not in power when DCX gate happened!

Well if I thought you would get salty as fuck from joke, I would have just avoided it.

Former commish? You grabbed the league from me because you wanted to fucking get your dick wet all over sliders. You avoid giving me any sort of commissioner status to get this thing going. Then you call me a racist? Real nice.
lol i've asked you for over a week to help me. but you right, I STOLE the league. Not like I hadn't planned it since last year or anything...

COME AT ME BRO

EDIT: half hour now... jesus

Fraudgers has never been cuckolded. He's a man. Alex is like a gimp that Harbaugh only lets out of the box when there are no holes to fist.

well you are the expert on cuckolding (being as you are a cuckold yourself) so i'll have to take your word on that. what i will say is that alex smith has won more home playoff games than erron rodgers. and if that's wrong then i don't ever want alex smith to be right!

eznark

Banned
well you are the expert on cuckolding (being as you are a cuckold yourself) so i'll have to take your word on that. what i will say is that alex smith has won more home playoff games than erron rodgers. and if that's wrong then i don't ever want alex smith to be right!

The nice thing about winning a super bowl is that you never have to play at home to do it.

tumblr_m2clr5k8071r4154ao3_400.gif

eznark

Banned
he won a superbowl by riding the thrill of punching cancer victims but he can't get off on it anymore. no one gives a fuck about errons fraudulent superbowl win!

sSNgZ.gif

Enjoy the Seahawks division championship. At least your coach won't get clowned by Schwartz the Rat this year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In all honesty Frankenman should just let FMT run things. Atleast he (occasionally) gets things done. The current boss is too busy fighting losing arguments against half of his members in this thread. And one non member!

Ok chowderheads, since you object SO STRONGLY I'm going to try until 9:30 to get the randomize to chug out a working schedule. If that fails I could try an unbalanced sched, would you guys have any issues with that?

And CB3, please keep posting your horribly insular comments in a league you're not a part of... in these times... I have no idea what is your prob but I'm not playing anymore. You're not in the league, peace out.

I find your words hurtful and full of misplaced malice.
In all honesty Frankenman should just let FMT run things. Atleast he (occasionally) gets things done. The current boss is too busy fighting losing arguments against half of his members in this thread. And one non member!
pressing Square isn't that hard.

i don't have the enthusiasm for baseball that i do football. madden doesn't fail because the commishes always have been hardcore football fans who want to play in an online franchise style league! with baseball i have no desire to run the league

Sanjuro

lol i've asked you for over a week to help me. but you right, I STOLE the league. Not like I hadn't planned it since last year or anything...

COME AT ME BRO

EDIT: half hour now... jesus

Well, you did. I ran the league the last couple seasons. Besides the PSN going down, pretty successfully.

I started the thread, got people's information...but yeah, you were planning for a year!

i don't have the enthusiasm for baseball that i do football. madden doesn't fail because the commishes always have been hardcore football fans who want to play in an online franchise style league! with baseball i have no desire to run the league

That's why I love it.

DCX

DCX
Thank you, that's ALL I was looking for. Not surprisingly the only guy to give me feedback in the Test league gives me feedback here.

League officially activated.

I offered to be in the test league and i didn't get invited. We all just want to play. I mean we have been waiting since 7:30 :/

DCX

I offered to be in the test league and i didn't get invited. We all just want to play. I mean we have been waiting since 7:30 :/

DCX
sorry I just invite the first six guys. Also I wouldn't think waiting another hour when we ALL have been waiting this long was an issue. Not like I could do this from work and try to get the randomizer to work.

But just to show you the issue, do a fake league with 24 teams. Set the schedule and try to get it so every team in a round robin format plays each other one series.

Yeah... most fun last 2 hours of my life.

You could PM them, look via PSN or check their "Last Post" GAF info, but I heard those things aren't necessary in playing in this league.

newsflash smart guy: i already did the other 2 things. sometimes you might want to try all 3 contact methods, but I heard those things aren't necessary in playing in this league.

Series 1:
Orioles (CRIP4LIFE) at Red Sox (Sanjuro Tsubaki)
Giants (Corran Horn ) at Yankees (pistolpete2940)
Padres (ecnaL) at Rays (darkside31337)
Dodgers (FrenchMovieTheme) at Blue Jays (sext0n)
Rockies (Fenix) at White Sox (S1lent)
DiamondBacks (acheron_xl) at Tigers (Square Triangle)
Cardinals (Shiv47) at Royals (Duane Cunningham)
Pirates (ajf009) at Angels (Dmncnby2k9)
Brewers (eznark) at Mariners (goldlion054)
Cubs (Mrbob) at Rangers (DCX)
Mets (The Frankman) at Braves (AnEternalEnigma)
Nationals (Kave_Man) at Marlins (dantehemi)

Official rules:
69 Games, unbalanced sched
3 game series done in 5 day increments, with a 6th warning day
Hitting/Pitching Level: Hall Of Fame
Pitching Interface: Meter
Hitting Interface: Zone
Guess Pitch: OFF
Strike zones: OFF
Hot Zones: OFF
Balks: ON
Fast Play: ON
Baserunning controls: New
Playoff Teams: 8 teams

Rules from last season. *Will be edited going forward.*
1. Like every year since 2009, we will play this like a Sim league. It doesn't have to be perfectly accurate, but please don't throw 100% junk balls outside the strike zone to your opponent all game long. Having said this, there aren't going to be any regulations against pitching in this game. If you are a patient enough hitter you can force your opponent to throw some strikes over the plate to smash. Don't go swinging right away at all the pitches being thrown! If you are swinging at sliders outside the strike zone you only have yourself to blame! And it will happen to all of us this season. On the flipside, when you're batting don't just sit your PCI in the middle of the plate all day long! We have alot of vets playing this year, and I guarantee anyone who does that will not have much success in the League :lol

2. If you play a day game and there's an insane amount of lag, Friendly Quit and try and try the game at night. That usually gives you a better chance of having less lag when during the game since less people are online.

3. No excessive stealing, no early stealing, if you're up like 5-6 in the 7th/8th be fair. Also do not quickpitch your opponent, give him a second or two in the box.

4. Don't peg a star player because he's working you over at the plate or pitching a gem, injuries are a factor.

5. You must use at least four of your starters in a regular rotation. Since the league can't track them (actually they can, but won't force you) we will be using the honor system on it. If you forget what starter you used just count back the days from the first game and go from there! In the Playoffs, you can use a 3-man rotation.

6. In extreme cases if evidence of repeated dickery is found auto-losses will be penalized.

7. Ryan Braun is banned the first 24 games for being a massive lying roider d-bag.

Just wondering because if it did, then you would pretty much be forced to have to use a 4/5 man rotation.

btw, the lineups are all fucked guys, no big deal. just a heads up

MickeyPhree

And the Blue Jays beat the Dodgers 4-2 on opening day.

Good game through French. Tons of strike outs. I got really lucky with that HR.

And the Blue Jays beat the Dodgers 4-2 on opening day.

Good game through French. Tons of strike outs. I got really lucky with that HR.

Yeah gg. Just a bad pitch inside and that was basically ball game. I was happy to make a game of it late but my hitting is too shitty to depend on anymore than a couple runs a game :(

Top Bottom