• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 12: The Show Online League Thread or How Will PSN Die in 2012?

Mrbob

Looooooooool, it's gonna be a long year. I'd like to officially file a complaint against the crooked ump in the game! He kept on giving Feliz pitches like a foot outside the zone, while not giving my guy the same calls. He also called me for 4 (4!) balks in the game! I've never seen that before lol.

I had the 4th inning from hell. Strike out in the dirt bouncing away, an easy double play botched by my great team. A runner at home plate easily out but my throw goes high. Fun times!

DCX

DCX
Looooooooool, it's gonna be a long year. I'd like to officially file a complaint against the crooked ump in the game! He kept on giving Feliz pitches like a foot outside the zone, while not giving my guy the same calls. He also called me for 4 (4!) balks in the game! I've never seen that before lol.

I had the 4th inning from hell. Strike out in the dirt bouncing away, an easy double play botched by my great team. A runner at home plate easily out but my throw goes high. Fun times!

lol hilarious game. 4 balks!!

DCX

ugh give me a fucking break. bottom 13 two outs... routine grounder and my 3rd baseman can't handle it. that run ends up scoring and they don't even count it as an error! wtf!

gg again sexton

-.- I'd figured it was some league setting due to how awesome of a commish Frank is.

gg ....what a way to start the season...0-3

It's weird that there isn't a standard pitching mechanic enforced. Then they don't even let you change it mid-game. Good games man, lag wasn't as bothersome as I expected.

Seemed fine, no stuttering...but every swing I had was late...I dont know whats up with my timing or something...Pitch down the middle and I competely miss.
The slight input lag still remains, but not as much I guess. I thought with the hitting I was seeing it would become less of a problem. Try playing games in RTTS/Franchise with the league sliders.

S1lent

Fenix, just sent you a friend request. Let me know when you're available to get some games in. I should be available most of the weekend.

Mrbob

Already got one game in, chump! The Rangers offense is so good, I'm jelly. I basically have to strike those guys out to avoid giving up anything. Seems like any contact to the ball and it flies into a gap where my defenders are not!

I got beat up by Randy fucking Wolf. That 69 mph curveball was destroying me. Just like real life, I can't hit a Curve to save my life.

If you hadn't robbed that 3 run shot in the first, I would have ran away with this! Lots of infield errors, but that'll be corrected in the future games. Look forward to the rest of the series tomorrow!

That's against the league rules. Nobody is to throw out runners at first from a single to right.

Sorry, didn't know. Won't happen again

Edit: I mean, FYIDM

Used to be able to do it all the time, but I haven't in awhile, I thought they patched it
Yeah, that patch did zip. I was reading how people could still do it. Balls are not allowed to be thrown to 1st.
Commish we played first gm n it froze and had to quit. Now says in progress cant play it. We can play other two though.
I'll reschedule the game. Gimme one second.
well our first two games froze out
Brewers batting. Morgan bunted to third baseman for a single. Braun was intentionally walked. Ramirez grounded to center for a single. Morgan scores. Braun advances to 3rd.* Hart struck out chasing a 1-2 fastball high and in. Gamel reached first on fielder's choice. Braun scores. Ramirez advances to 2nd. Kottaras reached first on fielder's choice (4-6). Gamel out. Ramirez advances to 3rd. Lucroy grounded out to Smoak (3U), ending the inning.
Runs: 2 Hits: 2 Walks: 1 Errors: 0 Runners Left On: 2
Why is Braun on the 25-man?

Dmncnby2k9 you guys playing now? There's one game I can't reset but I guess that's the one you're playing... I hope.

Frank we just finished a game I won 7-2 but my record says i lost it. Says score was 2-2 but that was the game that froze. Guess im getting the loss for that. Maybe it updates later.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Top Bottom