• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Zep

Banned
Yea, GG Duane. I noticed when people are on, theres that first pitch lag...and for now on Im going to step off to eliminate it.

Also, we're going to shorten down the league days to two. So after we advance tomorrow midnight(12am Thurs), it'll be Thurs/Fri, Sat-Sun and so on. I feel like this is dragging on and hopefully this will keep things tighter. We'll see. If a lot of games have to be simmed, then so be it...but the people who always get their games in will do it no matter the timetable.

turnbuckle

Yea, GG Duane. I noticed when people are on, theres that first pitch lag...and for now on Im going to step off to eliminate it.

Also, we're going to shorten down the league days to two. So after we advance tomorrow midnight(12am Thurs), it'll be Thurs/Fri, Sat-Sun and so on. I feel like this is dragging on and hopefully this will keep things tighter. We'll see. If a lot of games have to be simmed, then so be it...but the people who always get their games in will do it no matter the timetable.

I like that idea and agree completely. sometimes a game has to be simmed, but let's keep speed this baby up.

Mrbob

If you guys have a replacement, you can replace me. I enjoy this league but I've been hit hard by the Dota bug recently. I really don't want to play anything else at the moment. Plus the yearly International tournament is going on now through Sunday so I don't know when I can play this week, anyway.

eznark

Banned
Eznark totally left because of Dota.

McNulty, when can you play? I'm not home for 5 or 6 hours.

I was playing my games up to the moment it became too shitty for me to put up with, clown. I never just spaced on my fellow Show brothers.

Zep

Banned
League Advanced. Everyone will get a PM.

DMNCB - ZEP
Acheron - Ecnal
Turnbuckle - McNeily
Rinse - Pheeniks

Bob has been dropped. Free win(s) for those left!

Advance is midnight Monday(technically tues but you get it).

turnbuckle

mcneily, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. not sure who I have next, but I can play tomorrow between 10pm and midnight est. not sure if I can play Wednesday

rinse82

After tonight's game with phee (if we get it in), I'm going to need to bail from the league.

I'm giving my PS3 to my nephew as he got YLOD, and to be honest, he'll get way more use out of it than me.

Sorry dudes, see you on PS4!

Zep

Banned
As always good game Zep, always close and exciting!

Close and exciting my ass! I got cabrera hurt....and of course Aviles bitch ass can't throw out someone to first...And Bourn can't throw out slow ass albert going to 3rd!

Frustrations. Needed that W.

Looks like we officially advanced; Ecnal you're my next man up. Let me know when's a good time for you either today or tomorrow! (Preferably tomorrow but if you can only get it in today I'll go)

GG Zep. I'm really not a fan of Moore. He changes speeds well, but his offspeed stuff doesn't move much. And I must've underestimated Rayburn's height, because I thought that meatball he hit out was well up in the zone.

I haven't seen Ecnal post, but I also haven't sent him a PM...I don't know when you wanted to advance this Zep, but I'll be around after 6 CT tonight, pretty sure, if Ecnal can still get it in

Zep

Banned
With the league slowing down to a crawl, I (along with Pheeniks) figured it was best to advance this thing to the playoffs. So I just simmed everything as fair as I could...With there being a log-jam for the final playoff spot. Here are the results;

TEXAS vs DET

COLORADO vs ANGELS

Good luck and get these games in.

Thank god I have turnbuckle's phone number

Now I hope he remembers who I am!

me and turnbuckle will be playing tomorrow night, and friday night. series could be done by friday

turnbuckle

Thank god I have turnbuckle's phone number

Now I hope he remembers who I am!

me and turnbuckle will be playing tomorrow night, and friday night. series could be done by friday

ha of course I remember! looking forward to our matchup! Ive definitely missed playing this game with you guys lol.

turnbuckle

I blame Bob again.

Needs to be blacklisted from future MLB leagues. With Madden and DOTA I don't think he'd even notice or care, which perfectly describes his involvement in the two Show leagues we had this year.

I'm guessing there isn't going to be another league after this one until next year. If anyone wants to just play a random game sometime though I'd be down for that. Always a good time playing against you guys.

Top Bottom