• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

ferny, sent you a friend request

I'll be setting the lobby up...sometimes you'll see it and try to join and it'll say "Lobby no longer exists!" I'm aware of that and if you see it, I'll constantly be re-creating the room. Eventually, the 4 of us will all be in at once and we can start a game before we're dropped!

Since we got 4 we could probably end up doing more than one derby. just post here if you want to keep going/drop out

ferny to get in you gotta go to mini modes at the bottom, click home run derby, choose a batter, play online with friends, then join my lobby

i literally just struck out on a pitch

wow

yeah round 2 in this about to start

and same, I'll keep going till the last person goes, even if one leaves I'll keep going

I think we'll have a few joining us along the way as well

If people get eliminated, maybe the eliminated can start their own lobby so that they aren't waiting?

There's two rounds in this, but we could do what zep's buddy did and just say fuck round 2 and drop out so we can all be in one round together.

yes

and this game will be the biggest of them all
everybody try to get into the lobby as quick as you can so it doesn't crash

I saw zep went off cause I think he has connection issues...and I accidentally made this last one a public game. fuck, sorry!

Yeah man we'll do that more

Also are we going to advance the league today?

Rays-Rockies, Nationals-Tigers, Cubs-Angels haven't been played

if we do advance D. Cunningham you're my next man up

Yeah, this is weird. I was expecting several other pitchers to be ready but only Darvish isn't fatigued, I wanted to use Holland vs. you

My position players are all also very fatigued

Yeah even Darvish seemed like he was winded kind of early. Thanks for restarting. And good game! That 3 run homer early on was something I just wasn't gonna come back from, even with the pharmaceutical power of Ryan Braun.

McNei1y

Ecnal, I can play at night after 8 EST any time these next few days. Maybe even during the day if that works. Just let me know a time and I'll see if I can get it in.

turnbuckle

Been a hectic past 3 days, some I can remember some I can't. Had my birthday Sunday and pretty much haven't been home for more than a minute since Friday but things are back to normal now lol.

Got and responded to your PM zep. Hope we can get our game in :)

GG dmcn. I felt like I was pitching my balls off, but every hit I allowed was a HR. And you should've gotten a trophy for hitting bombs off both foul poles in the same game. That was something. As usual, the TB offense is terrible.

lol GG Ach. I was on my Adam Dunn status: strikeout or homer. Helllickson has a nice change. and hitting HRs off of both foul poles was pretty awesome!

Top Bottom