• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

DMczaf

Code:
5.  	Miami Heat  	 DMczaf   	24  	13  	11  	0.540  	75.8  	0.0
6. 	Utah Jazz 	MalleyMal 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	81.6 	0.0
7. 	Los Angeles Lakers 	r0rschach 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	81.3 	0.0
8. 	Golden State Warriors 	JuanMR2 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	74.5 	0.0
9. 	Chicago Bulls 	ColdBlooded33 	24 	12 	12 	0.500 	70.9 	0.0
10. 	Orlando Magic 	matrixadw 	24 	11 	13 	0.460 	84.7 	0.0

13-11 is the new hotness. Go Heat!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Code:
5.  	Miami Heat  	 DMczaf   	24  	13  	11  	0.540  	75.8  	0.0
6. 	Utah Jazz 	MalleyMal 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	81.6 	0.0
7. 	Los Angeles Lakers 	r0rschach 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	81.3 	0.0
8. 	Golden State Warriors 	JuanMR2 	24 	13 	11 	0.540 	74.5 	0.0
9. 	Chicago Bulls 	ColdBlooded33 	24 	12 	12 	0.500 	70.9 	0.0
10. 	Orlando Magic 	matrixadw 	24 	11 	13 	0.460 	84.7 	0.0

13-11 is the new hotness. Go Heat!

No 11-13 is!

DCX

DCX
Calm before the storm...well to be honest i think Crackdown/Home Court/MLB is going to take alot of people's attention. I have a game against True...but i doubt he will play..he has nothing to gain from it, although i might, i could move into second place if 2 and 3 lose.

DCX

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
Calm before the storm...well to be honest i think Crackdown/Home Court/MLB is going to take alot of people's attention. I have a game against True...but i doubt he will play..he has nothing to gain from it, although i might, i could move into second place if 2 and 3 lose.

DCX

I already won. You're stuck.

DMczaf

Tomorrow is the end of the season, put down the Crack
down
and get your games in!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get my fix.

tyrone_biggums.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:

DCX

I'll play my game against you DCX. Let me know.

Fifty

Yeah I guess. I'm in a pissawful mood. I should be around later at 10 to see if anyone's playing and if they're not I'll advance then. I'll take the loss against Kems since we didn't hook up and I was hardly around.

jobber

Bron won MVP WTF

All JAX gets is 1st All NBA and 2nd Team D

CONSPIRACY

REVENGE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AkaBalla

looks like it goes by games played.. Unfortuantly Tmac would have gotten itif it wasnt for those 40 point games that werent recorded vs Konex, Truelize and someone else. Oh well.. I know who the real MVP is..:) Maybe i should have sat out my last game for the season.. I thought about it afterwards like dam he's only got 18 games played should have been 22.. Oh well

jobber

AkaBalla said:
looks like it goes by games played.. Unfortuantly Tmac would have gotten itif it wasnt for those 40 point games that werent recorded vs Konex, Truelize and someone else. Oh well.. I knwo who the real MVP is..:)

Yao

jobber

hmm maybe 50 was right...online the bracket is different with me being the 3 seed o_O

bah doesn't matter JAX getting MVP was my goal.

playoffs = yawn

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
So where are these season awards that you speak of? If one of my Pistons isn't recognized there will be bloodshed.

Go into the league then league desk then stats then season awards then, then , then, then there will be bloodshed.

jobber

ChrisJames said:
So where are these season awards that you speak of? If one of my Pistons isn't recognized there will be bloodshed.

it's under league desk/stats

AkaBalla said:
Go into the league then league desk then stats then season awards then, then , then, then there will be bloodshed.

Ok. I'm not at home right now, but if what you say is true I might not even bother checking out the awards.

Bastards.

AkaBalla

jobber said:
hmm maybe 50 was right...online the bracket is different with me being the 3 seed o_O

bah doesn't matter JAX getting MVP was my goal.

playoffs = yawn

No Jobber your in the same spot as me up at the top of the bracket.. If You and Fifty play next round you will have the homecourt in the first game. I can assure that.

Rorschach

AkaBalla said:
U are pretty stubborn.. Those are based on Alphabetical order.. As u see i would be playing Golden State since he is #8 in the standings but no im playing the Lakers.
If the standings were worth a shit, I'd be 6th seed, though...I should be playing Indiana. :(

2ksucks!

jobber

Rorschach said:
If the standings were worth a shit, I'd be 6th seed, though...I should be playing Indiana. :(

2ksucks!

No you don't!

I'm going to wreck havoc the likes you've never seen before.

Rorschach

OH MAN WTF

I lose because of shitty animation. WTG 2k. They give Yao the foul and the bucket when he wasn't even off his feet when he got fouled...he was mid spin.

AkaBalla

Rorschach said:
OH MAN WTF

I lose because of shitty animation. WTG 2k. They give Yao the foul and the bucket when he wasn't even off his feet when he got fouled...he was mid spin.

I guess you call it in the act of slow mo shooting.. It was in the post up...

Rorschach

AkaBalla said:
I guess you call it in the act of slow mo shooting.. It was in the post up...
Well, I wouldn't have fouled him had I known...:|

And the extra basket made it a 1 pt lead ftw

Yao is satan's spawn!

DMczaf

Oh great, I just HAVE to play Dallas in the first round. I fight my ass off to get here, and I get rewarded with Shaq and Dirk. I created the monster, so I must now slay it!

Rorschach

Malleymal said:
i cant get into the season.. can anyone else>
It's being a pain in the ass. The first time it took a while. Now, it won't let me in, but Aka says you can get in by going in the reg lobby first and then going to league lobby...oh shit, there it goes...guess it works!

Top Bottom