• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

i now realize i put too much stock in defense and not enough in offense.
bruce bowen in the trading blocks.

ratings:
overall 77
3pt 81
def awareness 99
lost post def 94
on ball def 93
hustle 93

so any team in the championship race wanting a great defensive player, i just want a kickass 3pt gunnah to fill my 3spot.

this invitation is not for pheeniks.[/fake_spoiler]

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:

ratings:
overall 77
3pt 81
def awareness 99
lost post def 94
on ball def 93
hustle 93

so any team in the championship race wanting a great defensive player, i just want a kickass 3pt gunnah to fill my 3spot.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
viakado said:

ratings:
overall 77
3pt 81
def awareness 99
lost post def 94
on ball def 93
hustle 93

How about Q?

DCX

how did we even connect?

just to explain, me and DCX tried to connect for about 10 mins (DCX was home so he had to challenge), tried logging out of XBL, out of 2k, etc. nothing worked. then i just by chance tried to challenge him and walked away for a min and the next thing i know the game is starting. not sure what happened

daw840

Wow Hunter, good game up until your disconnect issues. You seriously need to get your internet checked on, it's terrible. The whole game was laggy. Do all of your games play like that?

Hunter D

daw840 said:
Wow Hunter, good game up until your disconnect issues. You seriously need to get your internet checked on, it's terrible. The whole game was laggy. Do all of your games play like that?
Yes

Can I ask why the default sliders were changed? I think I want to be out of the league.

daw840

Hunter D said:
Sliders suck now that's whats wrong. The sliders at the start were way better. Charge is also too low.

Sliders haven't been changed that much. I believe he just minorly tweaked a few. Plus, I got called for like 6 charging fouls. I always end up getting bullshit charging fouls.

Hunter D

daw840 said:
Sliders haven't been changed that much. I believe he just minorly tweaked a few. Plus, I got called for like 6 charging fouls. I always end up getting bullshit charging fouls.
You should of had more. No Iso all the way to the basket on every drive. What's the point of isomotion if you can run right through people or force your defender away from the basket with a stupid auto animation? Defensive rotation is useless from 10 feet in in this game.

Hunter D said:
You should of had more. No Iso all the way to the basket on every drive. What's the point of isomotion if you can run right through people or force your defender away from the basket with a stupid auto animation? Defensive rotation is useless from 10 feet in in this game.

we playing tonight?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Hunter D said:
I'm on aren't I?

This game is going to cause me to have a meltdown.
If you are not enjoying the game, I will gladly take over the Spurs for you. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the game more as the season progresses so the league doesn't become a source of frustration for you.

Hunter D

DenogginizerOS said:
If you are not enjoying the game, I will gladly take over the Spurs for you. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the game more as the season progresses so the league doesn't become a source of frustration for you.
I plan on winning the league with Manu leading the way.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Hunter D said:
I plan on winning the league with Manu leading the way.
Are you being serious when you say you plan on (and have successfully done so) scoring 70 points with him in 32 minutes? I have come across a bunch of people online who do nothing but shoot 3-pointers and rebound the entire game and it is absolutely boring. I can't imagine using one player as your entire offensive resource would be any fun to play with or against.

Top Bottom