• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

First game of team-up..."Network conditions are too poor to continue" before it even starts

Great patch, 2k!

holy shit the second game worked without lag!

Smokey

Points in the Paint – In an effort to increase user satisfaction, we have tuned interior defense in combination with shooting percentages for shots taken in the paint. The result is something we feel will be more in-line with what our users are expecting.

Shooting Percentages – Continuing with the above description, we have tuned down shot success of perimeter shots when the defender is amply covering the offensive player taking the shot.

Hmm..I wonder how this will impact us because I made changes to the sliders to try and accommodate what they have claimed to fix in the patch.

Mrbob

Yeah I guess I could direct connect my xbox for the time being, but it is a pain in the arse the way I have my entertainment center set up.

The portland owner did respond to my PM yesterday, but didn't show up at all last night to play. I sent back a message asking for a time to play either last night or tonight and no response. So I guess don't wait up for our game if you are going to advance the league, who knows when it will get in!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Yeah I guess I could direct connect my xbox for the time being, but it is a pain in the arse the way I have my entertainment center set up.

The portland owner did respond to my PM yesterday, but didn't show up at all last night to play. I sent back a message asking for a time to play either last night or tonight and no response. So I guess don't wait up for our game if you are going to advance the league, who knows when it will get in!

i'm advancing it tomorrow night

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I've been playing randoms online with the patch and honestly it doesn't feel too different. Substitutions don't cancel out anymore and the in-game menu tells you how many fouls your players have.

The 2K cam provides a bit of a different experience but the actual gameplay feels sameish.

*shrug* my 2 cents.

Hunter D

Yes they finally fixed the shooting. I've played league games where guys will shoot the jumper with me standing on their feet and they still hit he shot. Hopefully they made it as tough as college hoops 2k8.

you guys are assholes, i swore to myself that i'd sleep early so i can get up early to write an essay due at 9 AM but now i'm playing this fucking game :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thats 4 including DM. unless cerrius is in too

someone send me an invite ill be on in like 5 minutes

Top Bottom