• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

2e4g3yp.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
well that changes things.. I have no idea who is on what team now..

Smokey

It will all backfire.

Every last one of these trades in this historical 16 player deal will backfire. And it will be glorious.

You are all tryin' to come for the throne, well I got news bitches...the king ain't goin' no where.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Going to be some ugly starting 5s out there..

Smokey

Pierce - 21 pts in his Rox debut
House - 14 pts 4-7 from 3, all coming in the 4th daggering Viakasackaus left and right

Edit: MOTHERFUCKER it didn't register our game

It takes a special man to use Shawn Marion, like myself.
I'll always take him back if you don't want him!

And my starting 5 is now:

Chalmers-Wade-Battier-Haslem-Dwight

Wade is the highest rated shot blocking guard and a high rated theft too. Battier is consistently voted as the top perimeter defender in the league and Dwight....yeah. I'M COMING TO GET YOU SMOKES

Smokey

ph33nix said:
It takes a special man to use Shawn Marion, like myself.
I'll always take him back if you don't want him!

And my starting 5 is now:

Chalmers-Wade-Battier-Haslem-Dwight

Wade is the highest rated shot blocking guard and a high rated theft too. Battier is consistently voted as the top perimeter defender in the league and Dwight....yeah. I'M COMING TO GET YOU SMOKES

yao > dwight

dwight can't shoot. yao is 7'' taller than dwight. shoot over his bitch ass everytime!

nelson > chalmers
MAC < wade
Pierce > Battier
Landry = Haslem
Yao > > Dwight

I win foo.

Game 1 was an anomaly. I slipped up in 1 qtr (the 3rd), which you outscored me 18-10, and that is what won you the game. The other qtrs I won or it was even. Every season I get a wakeup call it just so happened to be game 1 in s8:lol

Rematch Yao will show DWIGHT da ropes, and Pierce will eat Battier alive. You threw your chances of sweeping the season series out the window when you traded Bosh.

Book it.

Birdman02

Smokey said:
Every season I get a wakeup call it just so happened to be game 1 in s8:lol

Book it.

You actually got 3 of them last season...in one playoff series, if I remember correctly! :D

I'll have my team ready to go if/when we meet again this season. I just need to find this team's version of Mike Dunleavy!!

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
You actually got 3 of them last season...in one playoff series, if I remember correctly! :D

I'll have my team ready to go if/when we meet again this season. I just need to find this team's version of Mike Dunleavy!!

No the series with you was "emergency alert, you are in jeopardy of being eliminated from the playoffs" :lol . I'm laughing now but goddam that was a stressful series. It went to 7 games right? That was a crazy series, but also fun. That was probably the most intense playoff series I've been apart of.

Mike fuckin Dunleavy was playing like he was Dirk.

ecnal

daw840 said:
Funny thing though, I won after making the trades and lost before. Hmmm

you played the only team that couldn't punish you on the boards for playing bron @ the 4.

now you're going to play the best rebounding team in the league. well, i'm actually the best rebounding team in the league atm, but the blazers have proven to be, arguably, the best rebounding team in the game.

i predict a record breaking amount of offensive rebounds incoming...

Birdman02

Smokey said:
No the series with you was "emergency alert, you are in jeopardy of being eliminated from the playoffs" :lol . I'm laughing now but goddam that was a stressful series. It went to 7 games right? That was a crazy series, but also fun. That was probably the most intense playoff series I've been apart of.

Mike fuckin Dunleavy was playing like he was Dirk.

After all the 2k server errors, it felt more like a 9-10 game series. It was definitely a lot of fun, but (like you said) very stressful and intense too. Hopefully, I'll get sweet revenge this season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
5 games left for week 1:

Knicks @ Magic
Celtics @ Blazers
Warriors @ Blazers
Mavs @ Blazers
Rockers @ Magic

Lets go folks. All 5 games include either Vidako or Blackface. Quit lagging it!

Top Bottom