• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DiddyBop said:
finally:lol martell webster has a silky smooth jumper in this game.

The score was a lot closer than it was. Roy played really badly..

1st win!

oh, and the biggest cheeser in the 2k world is back bitches.
michaelbeasley.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why is there a trade for Shaq and Jason Richardson for Mikki Moore and Lebron James? If daw accepts that, i refuse to be the one to approve that deal

Smokey

Celtics v. Blazers
Mavs v. Blazers
Magic v. Rockets

although I've been tryin' to play viakado for days now and he has refused and i have to work this weekend soooooooo...i dunno...

Smokey said:
Celtics v. Blazers
Mavs v. Blazers
Magic v. Rockets

although I've been tryin' to play viakado for days now and he has refused and i have to work this weekend soooooooo...i dunno...
bitch, quit your whining. let's go now.

CB3

m-beasley.jpg

Liberian girl
You know that you came
And you changed my world,
I wait for the day,
When you have to say
I do,
And Ill smile and say it too,
And forever well be true
I love you, liberian girl,
All the time

I love you, liberian girl,
Aaaaaaalllllll the timeeeeeeeeeeeee

CB3 said:
Why is there a trade for Shaq and Jason Richardson for Mikki Moore and Lebron James? If daw accepts that, i refuse to be the one to approve that deal

Yeah WTF is this shit? I refuse to approve this deal too if it's somehow accepted, I Don't give a shit if Shaq and J-Rich fits Daw's style of play more the way Brent Barry was instead of AI.

daw840

CB3 said:

ph33nix said:
Yeah WTF is this shit? I refuse to approve this deal too if it's somehow accepted, I Don't give a shit if Shaq and J-Rich fits Daw's style of play more the way Brent Barry was instead of AI.

Uh, I don't know WTF that trade is TBH. James has a new home here in Boston, he is definitely not going anywhere.

daw840 said:
Uh, I don't know WTF that trade is TBH. James has a new home here in Boston, he is definitely not going anywhere.

Ok good cause if you accepted this deal we'd have things to talk about :lol
Looks like it was a Phoenix proposition...maybe he wants you to think its 2001!

Will it be possible to extend week 2? Unless the last three games are finished tonight and I play all 5 tomorrow.....I am shipping my tv either Monday or Tuesday and won't get it till Saturday (when I am back in ny for good) or that Monday. I played all my week 1 games before the league started so give me some leeway!

Birdman02

Blackace, any chance you can play our game in the next couple of hours? Msg me on xbl if you can (GT is Birdman1702) because I won't have access to a computer for the rest of the night.

CB3

My assault with beas chees starts tomorrow

ncb_g_beasley_400.jpg

Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too Much For Me

hey pheeniks, how does JR smith's ass taste like?
JR smith>>>WAde
31pts 12-21
5assists
5 boards
6-9 3pt

im calling it right now. Heat 5-0 start is a fluke!
JRSmith.jpg

Fuck you viakado. Calling me out in the press like that? You know that can only mean a horrible death for you.

I get Daw, CB, Birdman, Ecnal (i just realized this is lance, your screenname, backwards. mindblown.) , and diddy this week. i wanna finish as many games ASAP cause I think I am shipping my tv out on monday and won't get it back till saturday or monday.

Smokey

viakado said:
hey pheeniks, how does JR smith's ass taste like?
JR smith>>>WAde
31pts 12-21
5assists
5 boards
6-9 3pt

im calling it right now. Heat 5-0 start is a fluke!

Dem is fighting words
287kajd.jpg

Top Bottom