• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

viakado said:
im calling it right now. Heat 5-0 start is a fluke!

ph33nix said:
lost my first game of the season

good luck to the rest of my opponents this week. you will not be spared
fluke baby. fluke!
l3755493.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
fuck. i should have played him before he got real fucked up. seeing him play high would have been awesome

CB3

[23:19] viakado: give me ariza
[23:20] TheColdOne33: i dont have ariza you fuck
[23:20] viakado: wel; dopme daide/ why are uou fffering hi mtro me?
[23:22] TheColdOne33: does a rolling stone gather moss?
[23:23] viakado: only wdone with the mipnkfunhouse is open to a trap

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Tears in my eye :lol

CB3 said:
fuck. i should have played him before he got real fucked up. seeing him play high would have been awesome

viakado: lme?
viakado: gobboel f--blbble'
the pheeniks: go to sleep
viakado: go to sleep
viakado: woot

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey I just wanted to pop in here and remind everyone that the Cavs are mine for the 2010 games (of course :D), but that I have first rights of refusal for the Golden State Warriors.

I'm just saying :D

Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry

Unless someone wants to trade me Stephen Curry to the Cavs. Oh my gosh! All over my face!
:D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Zep said:
Yes. Tell me if PYS demo is on PS3 :)

Then uh, I'll play you in an exhibition match if u want.

I'll check in a second... looking for people from the season

Zep

Banned
Truelize said:
Hey I just wanted to pop in here and remind everyone that the Cavs are mine for the 2010 games (of course :D), but that I have first rights of refusal for the Golden State Warriors.

Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry

Unless someone wants to trade me Stephen Curry to the Cavs. Oh my gosh! All over my face!

NBA LIVE 2010

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:

Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry

Keep Curry away from him pls, k thx...if Curry goes anywhere it should be where he belongs...NY! BTW Blazers, Wolves, Lakers, and the wo others i play...i'll be on all night after 9:30pm est.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
Keep Curry away from him pls, k thx...if Curry goes anywhere it should be where he belongs...NY! BTW Blazers, Wolves, Lakers, and the wo others i play...i'll be on all night after 9:30pm est.

DCX

I can play after 930 central.

viakado said:
wow, i can't even begin how to decipher this one. :/

this one too. :(

you need to stop mixing your crazy ass shit together

also, i don't want to do that trade anymore. chalmers>mo and bynum>lee. you blew your chance

DiddyBop

Truelize said:

Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry

i think since i decided to use this no defense team for this season,that i should have first dibs on the Ws for 2k10. curry is going to light shit up:D

DCX

DCX
Wow, who are these guys on the Lakers, i mean seriously...Kobe isnt enough i have to deal with Howard in the post and Beasley also...fuck this...

DCX

DCX said:
Wow, who are these guys on the Lakers, i mean seriously...Kobe isnt enough i have to deal with Howard in the post and Beasley also...fuck this...

DCX

have you played the raptors or rockets?

or...heat? scrim me

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
have you played the raptors or rockets?

or...heat? scrim me
yup i played the cRaptors and delt with fastbreak run to the three gameplaning. Kome, with Superman and Wallace grabbing all the misses and not to mention the block shots :lol my lord...Rockets i get the pleasure tonight...yay..

DCX

DCX said:
yup i played the cRaptors and delt with fastbreak run to the three gameplaning. Kome, with Superman and Wallace grabbing all the misses and not to mention the block shots :lol my lord...Rockets i get the pleasure tonight...yay..

DCX
gimme chandler please. k thx.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just feel cause I'm in Japan and all that.. it's all good.. I'll take a nap and check back in an hour

CB3

I like how Vidako used that fucking picture like 5 times in this page already. Its people like him that kill funny things

And here comes heatbenchlaughing.jpg or Dwightsmile.gif

Top Bottom