• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

daw840

Celtics here.

I can play one game tonight. Sorry about my availability, I have been looking to buy a house, planning a wedding, etc. Anyways, I will be getting online here in about 5 minutes and can play one game before bed.

Yeah that was pretty cheesy, not gonna lie. I was getting frustrated at myself and the game. I can give up the win, isn't a really big deal to me.

daw840 said:
Celtics here.

I can play one game tonight. Sorry about my availability, I have been looking to buy a house, planning a wedding, etc. Anyways, I will be getting online here in about 5 minutes and can play one game before bed.

wanna go?

daw840 said:
Sorry Pheeniks. I am playing Vik. I can only play one game tonight.

what about tomorrow or thursday? after friday-ish the situation might get shady for a few days as i move out

daw840 said:
tomorrow should be good

when can you play?

god damn summer vacation is ass. didn't bother looking for a job cause no one wants to hire me for 3 weeks. never thought I'd say it but I want school to start. at least I'm moving this weekend so I'll have things to do instead of stick around home all day and ask you bitches to scrim!

btw who wants to play a scrimmage with me today??

daw840

ph33nix said:
when can you play?

god damn summer vacation is ass. didn't bother looking for a job cause no one wants to hire me for 3 weeks. never thought I'd say it but I want school to start. at least I'm moving this weekend so I'll have things to do instead of stick around home all day and ask you bitches to scrim!

btw who wants to play a scrimmage with me today??

In the evening. I get off at 5:00pm.

lakers, mavericks, blazers. i could play a couple of games around 6pm PST

and orlando front office would like to introduce the newst magic, Crazy Ron-Ron.
Artest.png

cb3, i miss your smell. let's do this bitch tonight
9iy7n6.jpg

33p8z7t.jpg

daw840

Pheeniks. I am on now.

Edit: I don' really have a big time window right now, so if someone else is around and wants to get a game done, I am here for a few. Celtics.

daw840 said:
Pheeniks. I am on now.

Edit: I don' really have a big time window right now, so if someone else is around and wants to get a game done, I am here for a few. Celtics.

sorry i'm a bit late. i'm on though

Daw, it's pretty interesting that you ran Ron as the 3 and Lebron as the 4 and it was shit, cause the Cavs are looking to do that IRL. :lol

Birdman02

GG Viakado. Sorry about the long pause, but my son woke up screaming. I can't believe I got called for the foul at the end....thankfully JR choked in the clutch!! :D

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
GG Viakado. Sorry about the long pause, but my son woke up screaming. I can't believe I got called for the foul at the end....thankfully JR choked in the clutch!! :D

wait what happened:lol

madenko did u miss ft's?

ecnal

birdman, will you be around tomorrow to play our game?

or, if you're still available, we can play now.

Smokey said:
bwhaha i'll just check the gamecast.

damnit it doesn't say.

remember: trade deadline is this sunday.

oh and jameer nelson is on tha block because i can't use him.

don't take nelson!

Smokey

what the hell?!

you guys are a buncha bitches.

I didn't airball you dipshits, mario chalmers did and pheeniks tried to blame it on me.

Smokey said:
what the hell?!

you guys are a buncha bitches.

I didn't airball you dipshits, mario chalmers did and pheeniks tried to blame it on me.

you airballed twice

mario chalmers's defense singlehandedly ruined jameer's stock. you wouldn't even play him in crunch time

i wake up the next morning to find that mo williams has been traded to smokey.

viakado, you dumb fucking ass. you motherfucking traitor.

67nx42.gif

Top Bottom