• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

DCX

DCX
Blackace said:
well gg...
you too...Smokey you around? I love how Howard is hurt yet the game was reset...thats justice...lets take my only scoring threat away from a shitty Knicks team...that was just unfair...

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
Keep Curry away from him pls, k thx...if Curry goes anywhere it should be where he belongs...NY! BTW Blazers, Wolves, Lakers, and the wo others i play...i'll be on all night after 9:30pm est.

DCX

:lol

That must have been tough for Knicks fans. SO TOUGH. He will look awesome beside Bron, Shaq and Mo. Awesome I tells you.

Truelize said:
:lol

That must have been tough for Knicks fans. SO TOUGH. He will look awesome beside Bron, Shaq and Mo. Awesome I tells you.

yeah that undersized backcourt is sure gonna be awesome

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Record for Blocks in a game was tied
Monday June 29 2009
Today Andrea Bargnani tied the player league record for Blocks in a game with 5

Bargnani is bullshit in this game. Worse than Beasley. yeah i said it

Birdman02

Lakers
Warriors
Raptors
Magic

Anybody around tonight?

Also, anybody interested in Rudy Fernandez? I don't necessarily wanna trade him...just want to see if there are any other options at SG out there.

CB3

Birdman02 said:
Lakers
Warriors
Raptors
Magic

Anybody around tonight?

Also, anybody interested in Rudy Fernandez? I don't necessarily wanna trade him...just want to see if there are any other options at SG out there.

lets go

DiddyBop

Birdman02 said:
Lakers
Warriors
Raptors
Magic

Anybody around tonight?

i'll play after you play the lakers

ecnal

CB3 said:
Bargnani is bullshit in this game. Worse than Beasley. yeah i said it

bargnasti.

too bad this fucking game wont let him make a wide open shot anymore.

2/14 and 2/10 for his last two games... wide open jumpshots and layups missed.

it's not like i forgot his release... he was shooting well over 55%, and now these last couple games have brought him down to 38% shooting... i just don't understand why.

</3 2K

Smokey

1246321071-media.jpg

CB3

Cavs
Magic (which will never happen because he is too busy buying toys for that chicks kid or high as a kite)

CB3

Truelize said:
Oh I would still play Bron against Kobe of course. But running and gunning with Curry will be nice.

But then Curry is guarding Beas Cheese.

CB3

yeah, but he was part of my Twin Towers in the 2K6 league with KG and the Wolves*

*until i traded him for Caron Butler

charsace

ecnal said:
bargnasti.

too bad this fucking game wont let him make a wide open shot anymore.

2/14 and 2/10 for his last two games... wide open jumpshots and layups missed.

it's not like i forgot his release... he was shooting well over 55%, and now these last couple games have brought him down to 38% shooting... i just don't understand why.

</3 2K
30% against me the next time we play please.

"Fix"? The man is one of the top scorers without a doubt.

Most of you guys just don't watch Heat ball and listen to ESPN/NBA-GAF. Some of you don't watch ball, period.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
"Fix"? The man is one of the top scorers without a doubt.

Most of you guys just don't watch Heat ball and listen to ESPN/NBA-GAF. Some of you don't watch ball, period.
It's not that he isn't good, but there are alot of people in the NBA who can score, it's the way he scores in this game that is unmatched against anyone with similar skills. He is almost in the Kobe, Wade, McGrady, LeBron isomove cheese list and he isn't no where near the player they are...that's the problem.

Almost like Jon Sunvold in Tecmo NBA, he played like a game or two the season before so his three point % was like 90% So they made him a can't miss shooter in the game :p Even though Mark Price and Miller were better shooter than Sunvold could ever dream of...

DCX

Top Bottom