• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

ph33nix said:
i wake up the next morning to find that mo williams has been traded to smokey.

viakado, you dumb fucking ass. you motherfucking traitor.

67nx42.gif

u snooze you lose. jameer is back home. plus i get kapono, and Q-rich in the process.
GM of the forever? i believe so.

Birdman02

viakado said:
u snooze you lose. jameer is back home. plus i get kapono, and Q-rich in the process.
GM of the forever? i believe so.

Kapono is the only player you're getting back that is worth anything....jameer and q-rich are both trash in this game!!! Why do you bitches insist on helping Smokey get better??? It's bad enough that he's able to use both Yao and McGrady even though neither player will ever step foot on the court for the Rockets again!!!

Birdman02 said:
Kapono is the only player you're getting back that is worth anything....jameer and q-rich are both trash in this game!!! Why do you bitches insist on helping Smokey get better??? It's bad enough that he's able to use both Yao and McGrady even though neither player will ever step foot on the court for the Rockets again!!!

AND HE HAS PIERCE

NOW HE HAS MO

FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES. I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR WHITE HUSTLE PLAYERS

Smokey

ph33nix said:
AND HE HAS PIERCE

NOW HE HAS MO

FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES. I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR WHITE HUSTLE PLAYERS

umad? guess what, i don't give a shit. your entire season's worth of hardwork and dedication will be all for naught in week 4. so bask in your glory of victory for a small time from our scrimmages, cuz once Paul Pierce comes back it's on son.

you just can't wheel and deal like me.

mo-williams.jpg

ur move pheeniks

viakado said:
smokey also lost depth by losing q-rich and von wafer.
so whats the problem? oh thats right, oh noes, he gets mo!
jameer's a better player in this game u chumps.

you don't have to explain anything to them pumpkin. mama told me there would be days like this.

so whats the problem? oh thats right, oh noes, he gets mo!

viakado said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
fuck this. you know what smokey? bring it. we'll have another chat room telecasted scrim last night. with people watching the game comments you couldn't handle the pressure

considering my starting 5 didn't consist of yao, mcgrady, artest, etc. i have done pretty fucking good to assemble what i have now

Smokey

Pheeniks:
67nx42.gif

Nelson (87) > Mo Williams (85)

what don't you understand about this? you are delusional. you're so worried that you're not gonna get that #1 seed that you are master of panic everytime I make a trade. I got you right where I want you bumblebee.

Kado and I are great trading partners. Nelson is a high quality piece, the Rox organization has just decided to move in a different direction. We believe Mo Williams has particular advantages over Nelson.

Let your tears continue to flow young one. It will all be over soon. I promise.

ph33nix said:
considering my starting 5 didn't consist of yao, mcgrady, artest, etc. i have done pretty fucking good to assemble what i have now

You settle for good, I settle for greatness.

we're sitting there in the chat room yesterday talking about how you airballed twice with nelson. if nelson's the higher rated player then why would you trade him? oh, maybe cause you suck with him and get destroyed by chalmers everytime

meanwhile vidako who has basically given up on the year trades him to you. for q-rich and kapono and an overrated jameer? :lol

Birdman02

viakado said:

WRONG!! In the 5-6 draft leagues I've been in Williams never made it past the 2nd round, while Nelson was lucky if he was drafted in the 4th (which only happened twice)!!! If Nelson was the better player, then he would consistently get drafted higher.

I can't be mad at Smokey for making the moves he's made....I just don't understand why the rest of you guys continue to let him screw you!!!

The Miami Heat would like to welcome:

JOSH HOWARD!

jhoward.jpg

and WILSON CHANDLER!

willthrill.jpg

and....sene? who the fuck is that? i don't care!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
See what happened. I got artest, then the real lakers got artest.

Im a prophet.

daw840

DCX, I again don't really have a big window to get this done. I thought we had this planned out for 6:00-6:30. Where are you?

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
DCX, I again don't really have a big window to get this done. I thought we had this planned out for 6:00-6:30. Where are you?
I can't...wife is being a douche...can you play later tonight? If not tomorrow would be better.

DCX

Birdman02

I'm looking to make a trade for a big man before the deadline. The only guy I really wanna move is Rudy (but might be willing to part with Harrington too). Anybody intersted?

Also, I'll be online whenever my son goes to sleep (around 9-10 est usually). You gonna be around tonight ecnal?

daw840

DCX said:
I can't...wife is being a douche...can you play later tonight? If not tomorrow would be better.

DCX

Nope, sorry can't play later tonight. However, I have tomorrow off work so I will be bumming around the house all day long. Hit me up.

Anyone else on my schedule want to get a game done? Chaotic? Chars?

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Nope, sorry can't play later tonight. However, I have tomorrow off work so I will be bumming around the house all day long. Hit me up.

Anyone else on my schedule want to get a game done? Chaotic? Chars?
Tomorrow will work, i'll make time. I'll PM you with a time frame.

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
Tomorrow will work, i'll make time. I'll PM you with a time frame.

DCX

Cool. I probably wont be around the computer much more tonight so I won't see it until tomorrow. I will post when I wake up.

ecnal

Birdman02 said:
I'm looking to make a trade for a big man before the deadline. The only guy I really wanna move is Rudy (but might be willing to part with Harrington too). Anybody intersted?

Also, I'll be online whenever my son goes to sleep (around 9-10 est usually). You gonna be around tonight ecnal?

im around sir.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
The Miami Heat would like to welcome:

JOSH HOWARD!

jhoward.jpg

and WILSON CHANDLER!

willthrill.jpg

and....sene? who the fuck is that? i don't care!

Pheeniks you cannot/will not when the war. It is a war not worth fighting.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:

I got Curry if you want him, i'd take back Harrington.

DCX

charsace said:
WTF they're the same rating. Lee is a much better shooter, Chandler is a much better finisher. I only want him because I'm a fan.

Who has David Lee?

i do

and the only guy i want on your team is melo.

you guys obviously don't get it. why the fuck would i want courtney lee when i have dwyane wade?

Birdman02

GG ecnal. I changed up my lineup after the reset, and it seemed to work a lot better. I always feel kinda bad winning a game when I was behind before the 2k server drop. I guess I'll take it though.

ecnal

lmao that was not a gg.

after you just started mashing x every where on d, i stopped playing; hence the 50 pip. have a nice win.

Birdman02

ecnal said:
lmao that was not a gg.

after you just started mashing x every where on d, i stopped playing; hence the 50 pip. have a nice win.

Oh, is that why you went full court press in the middle of the 3rd...cause you stopped playing??

I only started swiping like that to stop the pass down court for the wide open three (or pump fake and drive) after every missed shot. The only swiping I was doing in the half court is when I was trying to jump passing lanes...but whatever.

ecnal

i actually meant i literally stopped playing.

my buddy played the third while i went to get some food. didn't know he full court pressed you :lol

Top Bottom