• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

that's the last game this week, and then the last game for the regular season after that is between michigan and oregon. so we should be able to advance to the bowl games shortly!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's the last game this week, and then the last game for the regular season after that is between michigan and oregon. so we should be able to advance to the bowl games shortly!
Don't worry about my recruiting, done till offseason

GG, man. That goal line stop at the end of the first half really changed the momentum of the game I thought. Also, containing Pryor helped a lot too.

P.S. we still have conference championship week before the bowl games, FMT.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, man. That goal line stop at the end of the first half really changed the momentum of the game I thought. Also, containing Pryor helped a lot too.

P.S. we still have conference championship week before the bowl games, FMT.
the goa-line stop was utter BS, 3rd and goal from like inches and pryor bulls ahead on a sneak gets a yard gain and nothing...ugh, and the fake fg stop at the inch..wtf. The int Pryor threw was HFA BS, my TE was wideopen allllll game due to the Contain, Spy, blanket system Az was using so i took it all day.

Drop back, set and threw as the TE cleared the contained LBs...it sails ten yards into a saftey's gut. Fuuuuuu...next drive, again TE clears catches fumbles..game over, you can't win against all that BS.

Your RB is your best WR, at least i hurt his little ass :p GG, look forward to playing you again.

DCX

DCX said:
Your RB is your best WR, at least i hurt his little ass :p GG, look forward to playing you again.
DCX

Actually my impact WR caught two touchdown passes. His number is 26 so maybe you thought he was a RB. But yeah, you hurt my starter for 4 weeks. Thank god I only have one game left until bowl season!

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Actually my impact WR caught two touchdown passes. His number is 26 so maybe you thought he was a RB. But yeah, you hurt my starter for 4 weeks. Thank god I only have one game left until bowl season!
no..number 23 :/

DCX

watching this michigan/ND game will ensure that i never complain about anyones playstyle in this league again. holy shit denard walker or whatever is cheesin' it up :lol :lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
watching this michigan/ND game will ensure that i never complain about anyones playstyle in this league again. holy shit denard walker or whatever is cheesin' it up :lol :lol

502yards total offense, I couldn't even duplicate that in NCAA 11.

only 2 games on the slate:

Alabama vs. South Carolina
Clemson Vs. Miami

as soon as those 2 are done we advance to the bowl games.... where i will be playing alabama again apparently -_-

edit - nope, not alabama.... clemson now. ugh

DMczaf

DCX said:
Gas station, they have some of them up my way..

DCX

al_bundy.jpg

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Its not worth being the only person unranked.
totally worth it..ask anyone who hasn't won a thing..

I got gutted in the off-season. My D is in shambles. I had to play perfect to win, and i didn't do that. It's all good, i'll re-load for next season. Get some athletes on D.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I haven't won a thing, and I'd rather never win a championship and be competitive than go 0-5 against human opponents in a season ;)
When they bitched i played no one to win my championship that included you too my friend.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its ok. You guys will have a true National Champion this season. A champ who played and (mostly) beat everyone.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Its ok. You guys will have a true National Champion this season. A champ who played and (mostly) beat everyone.
lol I played humans season one fucker. It seems you, like I, will play the CPU for the 'chip..looks the same to me :/

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
lol I played humans season one fucker. It seems you, like I, will play the CPU for the 'chip..looks the same to me :/

DCX

You didnt play me in your title run so its disqualified.

lol you guys are ruthless. dcx did beat quality opponents last season! he didn't defend his title very well (loss of talent is no excuse, everyone lost lots of good players), but you can't hate on his season 1!

LJ11

I got Luke, excellent!

Edit: 3rd tweak package decreased DBs jumping inside patterns, so going forward we may want to consider bumping coverage AI. Just a thought.

Top Bottom