• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Azwethinkweiz said:
You're the commish. Pretty sure you can check that on your own. Besides, you weren't even awake yet when I played it.

i COULD sign on everytime i have an inkling that someone might be finished with their game, but i think it's just easier for you to take 5 seconds to say "Done with my game", then i know for sure and don't have to turn on my xbox or go to the website and wade through the horribly setup "schedule" menu, which doesn't give me a 1 page option for "human games". i can only select "show human games only" and then go conference by conference. very annoying. just post when you're done, everyone wins!

Azwethinkweiz said:
Now I know how to spite you! Yeah!

Is it advanced yet?

it is but there is nothing to do and i can't advance again for 20 more mins :/

i ended up finishing #2 ranked team in the nation behind USC. pac-10 represent!

p.s. the only unranked human is DCX.... yeah....

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it is but there is nothing to do and i can't advance again for 20 more mins :/

i ended up finishing #2 ranked team in the nation behind USC. pac-10 represent!

p.s. the only unranked human is DCX.... yeah....
I better be unranked with 5 losses.

DCX

Azwethinkweiz said:
FMT turns off HFA after he subjects me to two seasons @Stanford in a row.

pffft, we're like the 87th "toughest place to play"

p.s. advanced.... it's in the "players leaving" stage. i guess this is where you can talk them into staying. i'll advance this tomorrow around this time!

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
FMT turns off HFA after he subjects me to two seasons @Stanford in a row.
he rules with a fair fist
lvEyC.gif

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God damn i got raped by graduating Seniors. The only guy who declared early was my punter :lol Spent a hour on him and he came back

i looked at lonestars list of players leaving.... honestly, the entire page was filled with 90+'s. how have you not won a championship every season? even your 3rd stringers seem to be 90's

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i looked at lonestars list of players leaving.... honestly, the entire page was filled with 90+'s. how have you not won a championship every season? even your 3rd stringers seem to be 90's

61kUgEhK4rL._SS500_.jpg

I had 4 underclassman who wanted to leave early and some backup who wanted to transfer(PEACE!). I convinced two of them to stay, however my QB and FS left :(

Also, my HB that I convinced to stay took 3 fucking attempts. Yay at only having 4 hours of recruiting for week 1.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not too bad. Talked 2 of the 3 early leavers. Think I was last, cause only fmt isn't set to advance.

so I think there's a hefty chance I'm reacquiring a 360. is there still room for me in this league? and what conference should I take

oh and my two choice schools would be UTexas, followed by the U I guess.

ph33nix said:
so I think there's a hefty chance I'm reacquiring a 360. is there still room for me in this league? and what conference should I take

oh and my two choice schools would be UTexas, followed by the U I guess.

yes, there is room for you. take anyone you like. pac10 is the mans conference

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes, there is room for you. take anyone you like. pac10 is the mans conference

I'll stick with Texas and I'll turn California my own pipeline state!

and what is the join info and shit? i might be able to get in tomorrow so i can steal some of these guys from you

Top Bottom