• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

the duck hunt is complete!

dm got screwed a few times. on my first possession i throw a pick and he's returning it for a second then i suddenly had the ball. i don't think either of us knew wtf happened but i looked at the replay and it looks like DM pitched the ball back (obviously by accident) and my guy got it :lol

then he had a fumbled punt that he recovered but fumbled again. he got his share of breaks though. that fucking scramble to the sideline with everyone covered and then you do this fucking jump pass for a td. come on now!

i still probably won't win the pac 10 but i can sleep well knowing i ended dm's #1 dreams!

DMczaf

CB3 said:
way to fuck up the #1 Vs #2 match up FMT

What can I do when shit like this happens

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/34451541

I got an INT! Awesome!!......WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/34451694

Hey, why's my fair catch button not working? WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!!!!...ok I got the fumble back anyway.....WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!!!!!111111

Seriously, who was the home team?

After getting fucked over by FMT's horrible commish job this season I get THIS when we play? REALLY?

DMczaf said:
What can I do when shit like this happens

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/34451541

I got an INT! Awesome!!......WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/34451694

Hey, why's my fair catch button not working? WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!!!!...ok I got the fumble back anyway.....WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!!!!!111111

Seriously, who was the home team?

After getting fucked over by FMT's horrible commish job this season I get THIS when we play? REALLY?

this was the makeup game because i SHOULD HAVE had a home game! thank you NCAA for making things right!

p.s. why don't you show your fortunate plays scrambly mcgee!

also do any college fans know how tie breakers in conference work? lets say DM beats CB, we all have 1 loss and we all lost to each other (i beat dm, dm beats cb, cb beats me). what determines the tie breaker in that instance?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. why don't you show your fortunate plays scrambly mcgee!

Because we both were making scrambling plays! We both didn't lateral an INT back to the other team which led to a TD drive, and then fumbled a punt return TWICE which also led to another TD.

What a joke.

DMczaf said:
Because we both were making scrambling plays! We both didn't lateral an INT back to the other team which led to a TD drive, and then fumbled a punt return TWICE which also led to another TD.

What a joke.

i would say there's a difference between scrambling and completing passes vs. scrambling all the way to the sideline with no where to go and everyone is 100% covered, then throwing across your body for a td!

and i know the game didn't lateral on it's own! you had to have accidentally press the buttons (L2+R2?).

in other news i sure wish madden had the defensive controls of NCAA. i honestly hadn't started using the strategy stuff and guess pass until a few games ago and my defense has improved.... some.

DMczaf

And then I finally forced a fumble on you with a hit stick and what a surprise, you recover it!

Who was the home team again? I felt like I was playing at Ohio State!

DMczaf said:
And then I finally forced a fumble on you with a hit stick and what a surprise, you recover it!

Who was the home team again? I felt like I was playing at Ohio State!

oh yeah :lol

i got 90% of the breaks. but as i said you had no business being home this season! fucking game tried to cheat me and then it realized what it did. you still had a chance to win!

DMczaf

I went through the same shit vs Washington just last week. Every break was going for Washington, and then they added on dropping easy passes for good measure! At least their excuse was that it was a Rivalry game. I haven't had home field advantage since probably last season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im coming back with a vengeance this year. Shitty recruiting class last year. #2 class to date this year

CB3

DCX said:
did he use a carrier bird or did the bird use his Incredible to let us know...

DCX

I messaged him in Word Feud. i think its the only app he knows how to use

CB3

CB3 said:
FMT says an hour or so

Two and a half hours later...
FMT is worse than DCX. I doubt this BBQ was a surprise. he could have easily given the power to one of us.

CB3

Lonestar said:
I just know I can ask for an automatic win every year, in USC.

Too bad all that got you was a spot in #3. Ill go ahead and play Rutgers in the BCS game

CB3

Welcome AT!
Dont come in at Rutgers till after i beat them in the BCS title game k thx.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Welcome AT!
Dont come in at Rutgers till after i beat them in the BCS title game k thx.
Negative, homeboy will take his team now and you beat him like a man.

DCX

CB3

Im actually undefeated against human opponents in NCAA BCS Title games. But i lost to CPU Texas in 09 which still haunts me to this day

Top Bottom