• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
And thats exactly why the NFC West shouldnt get a playoff spot until one of those teams is good enough to be atleast half decent

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
there is the option to say you're ready to advance, even if you have recruitment time left. I'm leaving off 2 some odd hours, because there's nothing to use it on.

So please use that option!

Lonestar said:
there is the option to say you're ready to advance, even if you have recruitment time left. I'm leaving off 2 some odd hours, because there's nothing to use it on.

So please use that option!

pffft im the one advancing! trust me im usually the first one done with both because i do both right when i advance (if i'm interested in recruiting that is!)

az is left then.

also az do you want in the madden franchise? they're FINALLY updating it so we can start this friday. teams left are jags/browns/bills. so between you, peterboy, and mcneily those 3 teams would be split (dont know how yet!)

FrenchMovieTheme said:
az is left then.

also az do you want in the madden franchise? they're FINALLY updating it so we can start this friday. teams left are jags/browns/bills. so between you, peterboy, and mcneily those 3 teams would be split (dont know how yet!)

Dude, I did my recruiting yesterday. If I have less than 10 hours left, that usually means I did all the recruiting I'm going to do.

DMczaf

Guys, if you have time left in recruiting just switch your status to Ready.

Then we won't have FMT being a douche and advancing before I do any recruiting because he ignores the green light!

Azwethinkweiz said:
Dude, I did my recruiting yesterday. If I have less than 10 hours left, that usually means I did all the recruiting I'm going to do.

post when you're done so i know!

also answer the question about madden!

also we play this week, when can you play?

also the league advanced.

also it is the craziest week i can ever remember in ncaa. everyone in the league is ranked in the top 15 and everyone plays everyone.... so some people are going to be out of the race for a decent bowl after this week!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
post when you're done so i know!

also answer the question about madden!

also we play this week, when can you play?

also the league advanced.

also it is the craziest week i can ever remember in ncaa. everyone in the league is ranked in the top 15 and everyone plays everyone.... so some people are going to be out of the race for a decent bowl after this week!

I can go right now if you want.

I think I'm gonna pass on madden. The two NCAA leagues take up a good bit of time and with me being out of town a lot of weekends for Clemson home games, I don't want to hold the league up. I may join around Thanksgiving when the college football season is over and I can get a black friday deal on madden (I still don't own it).

Azwethinkweiz said:
I can go right now if you want.

I think I'm gonna pass on madden. The two NCAA leagues take up a good bit of time and with me being out of town a lot of weekends for Clemson home games, I don't want to hold the league up. I may join around Thanksgiving when the college football season is over and I can get a black friday deal on madden (I still don't own it).

let me see if my gf is done with her movie

CB3

If me and DM lag it, its cause EA kicked us (or me) out for no reason. he was about to close the gap to 1 TD in the 4th 28-21 when EA to screw us over. My newly started Freshman RB was having a great game too :(

We will play thursday

FMT, your homework for tonight is to search the internet so you can find a way to enable "chew the clock." Nothing makes a loss worse than watching your qb's ass for 30 seconds before every play.

GG though. Home field killed me with dropped passes, overthrown balls and fumbles. I also had crappy input lag which resulted in sacks long after I tried to throw the ball. Oh well.

well you will get home games against me in the next 2 seasons. you got screwed big time from HFA, especially in the 2nd half. i was beating your LT like a drum but then i noticed you started keeping your back into block and i was pretty much shut down. i think i got a couple pressures on you with me end in the 2nd half but that was it.

i think the rain played a part in the inaccuracy. i only had 1 inaccurate throw, the others were on point! i also need to get better in 3rd and long. i gave up like 5 3rd and 10+ conversions to you :(

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
FMT, your homework for tonight is to search the internet so you can find a way to enable "chew the clock." Nothing makes a loss worse than watching your qb's ass for 30 seconds before every play.

GG though. Home field killed me with dropped passes, overthrown balls and fumbles. I also had crappy input lag which resulted in sacks long after I tried to throw the ball. Oh well.

Turn your Tempo to Conservative. Auto-Chews the clock.

Lonestar

Hoping to have enough time tonight. Busy time at work, and I know Miss State/Auburnis something like a 6:30 CST kickoff.

LJ11

Need help finding a new AIM client.

I used this old version, no bloat, and now I can't sign it with it anymore. Any of you guys have a good recommendation?

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lone/lj? any ETA on your game being done?

Gave Lone a time frame, never got back to me after his last post. I'm going to bed soon, but I'm free tomorrow night as well.

CB3

IMG_3125.jpg

DMczaf

I don't think I've ever seen every single passing icon turn into a ? before, but my backup QB showed me something new :lol

It was just a mess of question marks and squiggly lines everytime I pulled up the play art.

CB3

DMczaf said:
I don't think I've ever seen every single passing icon turn into a ? before, but my backup QB showed me something new :lol

It was just a mess up question marks and squiggly lines everytime I pulled up the play art.

I got that Last year in Bama with Barkley. That shit made me laugh too

Lonestar

Today will be better, no game on tonight.

Got home around 7 pm, right into games, which I half slept through.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Still, I threw 2 red zone ints, and lost by 3 points. Again

Lost
Again
To
LJ

Both were open early, both ended up as INTs. At least you hit that big scramble pass to Maze, it was a killer. Honestly, I think you play much better in the first half of our games and fade in the 2nd half, and I don't think it's do to my adjustments. Should have kept running, short game to the TE. That had me really messed up in the first half, you also have the scramble threat.

I got lucky with a few throws not being intercepted.

Good game.

Lonestar

So pissed, that I'm shocked at my Id wanting to account suicide with some Rebbeca Linares new fake tit pictures, but then my Id realizes that they are so bad, it's not worth the effort.

Top Bottom