• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
for what? destroying you in madden and ncaa? where is your karma for being the worst gm eve..... oh
U mad? I won a championship and in position for another. Destroying me in Madden is a reach.

DCX

DCX said:
U mad? I won a championship and in position for another. Destroying me in Madden is a reach.

DCX

it was basically 24-7 until you got a garbage time miracle play to make it look respectable!

p.s. i went on to advance and mik/lonestar still aren't done. i won't be around tonight or tomorrow so i transfered commish status to CB. enjoy!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it was basically 24-7 until you got a garbage time miracle play to make it look respectable!

p.s. i went on to advance and mik/lonestar still aren't done. i won't be around tonight or tomorrow so i transfered commish status to CB. enjoy!
sooo much hate... have your community talked about off-season free agency?

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
whos-the-boss-cast.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh fudge....

Won, with a large help from HFA fumbles.

But now....

rrod2.jpg

It's turned back on, but... It begins.

Happened during upload of story. Does it show me winning??

mik

mik is unbeatable
It does. GG. The two early red zone fumbles really made me transition into moron mode. Wouldn't really matter though, since your WRs were a good eight yards behind everyone all game.

fwiw, if you have a clear path to the endzone, just take it. I don't think it's unsportsmanlike for you not to act like the five-yard line tackled you. I'm a big boy.

Lonestar

mik said:
It does. GG. The two early red zone fumbles really made me transition into moron mode. Wouldn't really matter though, since your WRs were a good eight yards behind everyone all game.

fwiw, if you have a clear path to the endzone, just take it. I don't think it's unsportsmanlike for you not to act like the five-yard line tackled you. I'm a big boy.

Coming off my madden experience, everyone had eggshells around themselves. Didn't want to cause any burdens in the largely better game/experience/community, that is NCAA.

After this year, I think my team will finally be depleted of the overrated players. Especially in the secondary.

Fun little note, my #1 wr is BJ Scott, a converted CB. But with not much in the way of a 4th cb for the dime package, I formation subbed him in. And tonight, he managed to haul in a TD reception from Both teams.

Lonestar

Did what little recruiting I had, and the 2 games are finished. I'll leave it up to El Capitan.

Thunderdome Awaits.

LukeSmith

Some Proposed Scheduling Changes for next season

• LJ isn't used as the CPU team killer, it inflated his BCS standing too much - two losses shouldn't be playing for the title with 1 loss teams out there (Bama in this case, probably will get hosed) (everyone should have roughly the same number of top 25 at the start of the season) - there's already a voting scalar to human teams that should be nullifying the overrating of CPU teams somewhat
  • People should begin and end their seasons (where possible) with human opponents.
  • Where possible the college football season should end on the same week for everyone!

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:

• LJ isn't used as the CPU team killer, it inflated his BCS standing too much - two losses shouldn't be playing for the title with 1 loss teams out there (Bama in this case, probably will get hosed) (everyone should have roughly the same number of top 25 at the start of the season) - there's already a voting scalar to human teams that should be nullifying the overrating of CPU teams somewhat
  • People should begin and end their seasons (where possible) with human opponents.
  • Where possible the college football season should end on the same week for everyone!
Good points, agreed.

DCX

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
You're gonna have CCG week where only a couple of us play anyway, since some of you chose to be in hippy communist conferences.

Yeah, future Big Ten will hopefully man-up and have a CCG

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:

I don't know, I'm hoping that a combo of CCG game, more games played, will put me up slightly over LJ. And then there's the Alphabetical situation. Because as of the week before I'm listed as #2 in the BCS.

But we won't know the situation until we advance to the CCG Week. If I'm still #2 (as I am now), just winning the CCG will keep me there. If I'm barely behind (maybe as a result of him playing 1 week after me, or the deeper issue of DCX losing to CB3 "hurting" my own victory over DCX early in the season), then "maybe" the CCG will put me over.

And yes, Big 10/12 is going to a CCG, just don't know when it starts (next year?). First game's supposed to be in Lucas Oil Stadium.

CB3

If no one objects we're advancing around Midnight PST tonight. Most of the recruits are all commited anyway

CB3

then 2 times.

Ruh Roh looks like it doesnt matter. Projected to play Alabama in the BCS title game

Lonestar

It's amazing that the coach's poll has me 3rd and LJ 2nd, but I have 16 first place votes (to CB's 45) and LJ has 0. Leads me by 119 points. I'm thinking that Petrino, Meyer, and Chiznick have something against me, and voted me in DEADplace.

Goddamn Herbstriet is picking USCe.

LJ11

CB3 said:
3 Times LJ?

Just saying!
:lol

Dude, playbooks. I was getting messages to play Halo so I chose default book, wanted a different book, restarted and fucked up again, so I restarted again. Score never went past 0-0.

Lonestar

Ok, finished my game. #3 finishes with 38 TD's on the season, removing The Sanders of Barry off that record. But he still has about 900 yards rushing on me :lol

Someone get Az to finish his game, and you can move it to the bowl season.

Lonestar said:
It's 2 games and no recruiting!

I promised all my recruits a conference championship. If you sim it and I lose then I broke a promise to every recruit which hurts me in next year's recruiting. I'm already at a disadvantage to you guys with 6 star prestige programs. I'm trying to stay at least a bit competitive here.

Lonestar

Just thought there was a few hours available to play it last night, but I guess people has things to do on Wednesday Nights.

wednesday-night.jpg

Top Bottom