• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar said:
Just thought there was a few hours available to play it last night, but I guess people has things to do on Wednesday Nights.

Wednesday is my designated day to spend the night at my gf's place. I'm just proud that I somehow struck a deal where I only have to go over there once a week. That place is like the land before time when it comes to technology.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Wednesday is my designated day to spend the night at my gf's place. I'm just proud that I somehow struck a deal where I only have to go over there once a week. That place is like the land before time when it comes to technology.

DeadZone01.jpg

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:

Ducky_300.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1st Team All Americans:
OLB Tremaine Smith
MLB Simione Vekikite
FS Freshman Nate Myrick :D

2nd Team:
CB Jawanza Starling
CB Torin Harris
Punter Bobby Der

Freshman:
HB Connor Washington
FS Nick Myrick

Whenever you wanna win Lonestar...

Lonestar

CB3 said:
1st Team All Americans:
OLB Tremaine Smith
MLB Simione Vekikite
FS Freshman Nate Myrick :D

2nd Team:
CB Jawanza Starling
CB Torin Harris
Punter Bobby Der

Freshman:
HB Connor Washington
FS Nick Myrick

Whenever you wanna win Lonestar...

Well, guess we could go in a few minutes, even though 1 of the 2 rules that Az brought up apply. Pretty tired, long day of work. But I'm just happy to be a part of the 1st legitimate BCS championship of Neogaf V2 League. None of this "Play the CPU FTW" this time.

Lonestar

Would have been better to be able to shift the games around some, because Michigan and Clemson would match up better than just beating some CPU games.

I'd like to see an OSU and Michigan rematch, as well as Clemson and ND. Nice to see Stanford and Texas play. Not too bad, lots of combo-bowls.

Seems like Richardson and some Michigan guy's won 80% of the player hardware.

Lonestar

A very nice and tough BCS championship. Filled with turnovers!

GG CB3.

Would have been in Big trouble if you'd have Barkley and Washington. Sorry they were injured.

Lonestar

And of course, the bullshit disconnect after the game, so no story from me, to view in the future. Damn youse EA

CB3

I might go jump off a bridge.

GG. Scroggins isnt a tenth of a man that Barkley is.

I could have lived with everything that happened in that game besides that first fumble. That will never be a fumble in any sort of football game ever. Dude took like maybe a step before he got drilled. Ive seen guys in this game take a damn stroll around the block and get hit and its always an imcompletion -_-

Lonestar

I agree, that's the bug that's been in EA games for years. I've seen it in Madden of Past years.

Basically, it's a drop pass, he could not have had the ball on his body more than a quarter of a second. And it registers as a fumble. And I could tell, you weren't given the option of challenge.

Still, I went and threw a pick a play or 2 after, so I didn't get anything off that. I was lucky you didn't house that pick.

Also, was upset at the richardson fumble :(

And when I snuck in my Running QB, everything goes swell, until I guess I decide not to slide, and then proceed to fumble :(

CB3

thats the other thing that pisses me off. the quick camera switch on INT's. every INT' in this game is followed by a stupid hurdle. Ridiculous

Lonestar

CB3 said:
thats the other thing that pisses me off. the quick camera switch on INT's. every INT' in this game is followed by a stupid hurdle. Ridiculous

I hate this bug more than anything. Kirkpatrick would have housed plenty in his career, but that quick switch, something always causes a hurdle and tackle :lol

Thanks LJ. I'd have to say, I think this is my first time winning a season in either games, since I've been around. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Made it to the end once or twice, but found ways to get shitkicked in the end (never forget, Shawnwann and Ohio State+Troy Smith+Ted Ginn Jr=WEEE)

All it took was an deemed-easier Human schedule and an Uber team (that I'm on the LONGTIME FAN Bandwagon).

I am glad that the BCS game was a human versus human game. I think it was an exciting enough of a game, that spectator mode wouldn't have gone to waste.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like i play texas in the alamo bowl. when can you play pheeniks!?

If you're around soon I can roll

if not, then maybe late tomorrow...don't know. I'm having a week from hell right now

Lonestar

Here's where I profess my love for my Junior College Gem of a TE

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42461718
Far right side of the line, #84. He's what I was missing last season, having a 2nd TE that could block. He's got good speed, catching, and O-Line ability at run blocking. Just a great block, which he did often.

If only you weren't a Junior College guy, I'd have 2-3 more years :(

Also going to miss my graduating starting TE, Michael Williams, who also has Oline Run blocking ability :(

Lonestar said:
Here's where I profess my love for my Junior College Gem of a TE

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42461718
Far right side of the line, #84. He's what I was missing last season, having a 2nd TE that could block. He's got good speed, catching, and O-Line ability at run blocking. Just a great block, which he did often.

If only you weren't a Junior College guy, I'd have 2-3 more years :(

Also going to miss my graduating starting TE, Michael Williams, who also has Oline Run blocking ability :(

you will also miss the 20 other 90 rated guys who are graduating that were sitting on your bench. a tough life :*(

Lonestar

I know. Doing as well as I can in recruiting to keep a nice even balance, as my original players dwindle out.

Interesting note, I currently only have 7 players who have never redshirted (that "can" come back) Everyone else currently on the team is either already redshirted or finishing up a redshirt year. I've used the hell out of that option.

for some reason whenever me and pheeniks start a game it freezes. this is before the game even starts. it's panning over the stadium and then just stops :(

we'll try tomorrow

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I know. Doing as well as I can in recruiting to keep a nice even balance, as my original players dwindle out.

Interesting note, I currently only have 7 players who have never redshirted (that "can" come back) Everyone else currently on the team is either already redshirted or finishing up a redshirt year. I've used the hell out of that option.

The privilege of depth!

LJ11

Good game DCX. You had a couple of good drives in the first half, different ball game if you scored on both of them.

Only guy I haven't played thus far is DM.

Lonestar

I have not played DM and Ph33nix. Or Denogg and Somnia :(

3-0 CB3
2-1 FMT
1-0 DCX
0-2 LJ11
0-1 Luke (did we play 2 games?)
1-0 mik
1-1 Az

Lonestar

Had to leave the house for the weekend, ill be back Sunday afternoon. Thought I could do recruiting while out, but I forgot about players leaving early. Can the deadline for that to be done be Sunday night?

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Had to leave the house for the weekend, ill be back Sunday afternoon. Thought I could do recruiting while out, but I forgot about players leaving early. Can the deadline for that to be done be Sunday night?

This sounds like a balancing mechanic brought about by the gods to bring your team in line with the rest of us! :lol

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
This sounds like a balancing mechanic brought about by the gods to bring your team in line with the rest of us! :lol
More like a little emergency. Sure, its not like im going to Europe or anything.

Just let me know who is leaving

LukeSmith

mik said:
6d46b5ed37c0276fbabf6bb33de65d91-getty-82122388gs005_utah_v_michig.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's OK, my good players are graduating this year and last season (not the most recent one), I had the 108th ranked recruiting class in the nation - I have no depth :(

pheeniks and i tried connecting again. it gets to the cointoss and then disconnects us. not sure what the problem is. i wont be back till monday though. i guess you could sim if it has to happen :(

CB3

Its on Pheeknicks then. I think i had this issue with someone in season one. I wanna say Bluemax. He direct connected and the issue was fixed

CB3 said:
Its on Pheeknicks then. I think i had this issue with someone in season one. I wanna say Bluemax. He direct connected and the issue was fixed

oh gee you're mister fucking internet handyman around here now aren't you?

I was able to connect to dcx and others earlier in the season without fail. i blame this on EA. two days ago we couldn't get to the coin toss. yesterday we got to the coin toss

Top Bottom