• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith

Looks like FMT in on 2001 a Niner Brodyssey this weekend and is up in San Fran trying to hookup with Alex Smith. He texted me something about "showing Alex what a handjob with a man's hands would feel like"

LukeSmith said:
Looks like FMT in on 2001 a Niner Brodyssey this weekend and is up in San Fran trying to hookup with Alex Smith. He texted me something about "showing Alex what a handjob with a man's hands would feel like"

I'm pretty sure he already knows.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Utes finish a lackluster season with an unconvincing 10-7 Las Vegas Bowl victory over a terrible PAC 10 team. Rollllllllllll it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
I hope the Raiders beat the Niners just to punish FMT for making us wait

I do too, because I've got Oakland's defense, and SeaBass against DCX's Frank the Wank

i'm alive! i jerked off a bunch at the stadium which took a lot out of me, and conversing with raiders fans lowered my IQ quite a bit, but i'm alive.

did we already sim my bowl game? if not, pheeniks do you want to try again?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
kevins-famous-chili_511x292.png

LukeSmith said:
Michigan would like to welcome Julian Jacobs, HB from OSU into the program

180642_o.gif

CB3

Me
Lone
Pheeknicks
Luke
FMT
AZ
DCX(?)

So we're waiting on
DM
LJ
Mik

I think im missing one right

LukeSmith said:
Are you 3 stars now?

no, 4 stars. i started at 3 and worked my way up to 5, now i'm headed back down to 3 again :(

and andrew luck is gone now.... not like it matters, motherfucker was injured every other week. my top 4 CB's are gone, my LT is gone, my best defensive lineman is gone, my best LB is gone..... blah!

Lonestar

CB3 said:
Me
Lone
Pheeknicks
Luke
FMT
AZ
DCX(?)

So we're waiting on
DM
LJ
Mik

Someone could check to see if those 3 have any players that are transferring/leaving early. If not, then it would be ready to advance. You can see if you can skip past the accepting transfer stage, I still don't see any use for it.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Me
Lone
Pheeknicks
Luke
FMT
AZ
DCX(?)

So we're waiting on
DM
LJ
Mik

Can't save mine :/ I tried 4 times, i convinced two players to stay and one douche left for the Wolverines but it says the server is down and asks me to retry or exit. I retyr 20 times and nothing so i exit only to not have it save :/

DCX

CB3

no im still the head honcho. i just want you to do the work since you held us up to go jerk off with those guys up north

Lonestar

Anyone notice the "Download stat leader" button on the website before? Didn't see it until a few days ago, but maybe it's been there this whole time. Saves the basic stat info.

GCQuinton

Lonestar said:
Anyone notice the "Download stat leader" button on the website before? Didn't see it until a few days ago, but maybe it's been there this whole time. Saves the basic stat info.

Yeah, that popped up near the end of last week sometime. You can download most, if not all, of the info from the other categories now too.

Lonestar

GCQuinton said:
Yeah, that popped up near the end of last week sometime. You can download most, if not all, of the info from the other categories now too.

Whoa, you can also download your roster, and it'll bring over all the individual ratings.

They finally found Sable's Source Code!

:|

FrenchMovieTheme said:
done... everyone who left was a senior so there was no talking anyone into anything!

i also dropped a star in prestige.... blah

Are you sure about this? Usually prestige rankings don't get updated until the next season.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Are you sure about this? Usually prestige rankings don't get updated until the next season.

They're updated as soon as the season's over (that "end of season" week after the national championship game before the offseason starts).

Lonestar

6 Stars
Alabama
Michigan
Notre Dame
USC

5 Stars
Clemson
Ohio State
Oregon
Texas
Utah

4 Stars
Stanford

I feel like finishing in the top 10 all three years should have warranted me a 6 star prestige rating. EA disagrees. Mostly because they suck USCe cock.

Top Bottom