• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

nottingham had another good game for me. he's rated 80, so hopefully even with a modest improvement i'll have a decent starter for next year. he's slow as shit though, so i'll have to sacrafice keyes' running ability.... but i can no longer deal with keyes awful accuracy, even if it means ill have a running qb.

also tried out the pistol. i love this playbook, think i'll use it next season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
:lol USC going with the 3 QB system.

Probably the most amount of high value QB's in a single class ever :lol

I stole a 4 star QB from FMT just for shits and giggles

DM won 6-3 in OT against UCLA? :lol

CB3 said:
I stole a 4 star QB from FMT just for shits and giggles

DM won 6-3 in OT against UCLA? :lol

i didn't even put any time into that guy! i have one qb on my list who i have been working on and i have a soft commit. for some reason i stayed that guys #1 even though i never called him :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wondering if I messed up on that QB from Georgia. Website shows I didn't offer him. Pretty sure I did. But would explain why I eventually lost the lead on him and lost him. Didn't REALLY need him, as I probably have 1 more year of McCarron, a solid backup in Sims, and what looks to be a solid RS freshman QB. Plus my Tribrow QB with 0 Arm.

Would have liked to have gotten that Center that LJ got, but I guess I'm ok with my 88 RS Freshman for next year.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
wondering if I messed up on that QB from Georgia. Website shows I didn't offer him. Pretty sure I did. But would explain why I eventually lost the lead on him and lost him. Didn't REALLY need him, as I probably have 1 more year of McCarron, a solid backup in Sims, and what looks to be a solid RS freshman QB. Plus my Tribrow QB with 0 Arm.

Would have liked to have gotten that Center that LJ got, but I guess I'm ok with my 88 RS Freshman for next year.

Life is hard. CB will vault you in the BCS if he beats DCX :(

No Dots next to names for this week
- Lone
- LJ
- Az
- DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Life is hard. CB will vault you in the BCS if he beats DCX :(

No Dots next to names for this week
- Lone
- LJ
- Az
- DCX
I'm done..don't know why i didn't get the dot.

DCX

LJ11

Lonestar said:

HAHAHA

Yeah, I think I'm going to land 3 OTs on top of the center. All OL/WR this year, last year it was all DL/LB, and I've gotten a couple of good to decent corners. I just need a safety or two. Last year I nabbed a guard who I turned into a good RT, he's pretty fucking awesome (84 out of the gate).

I've got my run game in full gear now, and with this recruiting class I'll be able to rush for even more next season. I've probably slammed home 700 rushing yards in the last 4 out of 5. Roberson is going to be a great powerback it seems, so I can't feel totally bad about losing the back I wanted. Damn that one week, you must have hit advisor or some shit, I was up huge).

Finished for the week.

Lonestar

Recruiting is the only way I can get one over you :p

That HB, think it was just a great, A+ visit, which I think at the same time you took a week off on him. Haven't had alot of Advisor time, until this week. Had it on 2 or 3 players, but all were 3 stars that I appear to be the only person after them.

Finished for the week.

damn, UCLA went to town on me in the 1st half. they were up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter! i don't know wtf happened! they had a few big plays, stripped me a couple times, and were all over the place getting picks.

anyways, i fight back and have the ball at their 20 down 3 with about 30 seconds left, they stop me on 3rd so i kick the 35 yard fg.... and it's SHORT! i got the full meter and that shit was short of the goal post. fucking awful....

i'll rise up next season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matt Barkley's time at USC ended in Washington today. Torn shoulder labrum. He'll be out for the season. He's a Senior too so he'll never play another down.

0909_matt_barkley_usc.jpg

Farewell sweet prince!

Its Jesse Scroggins time. Im gonna have to change the offense and my gameplan alot. Ive got 2 games, and 3 weeks before DCX to do it.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Matt Barkley's time at USC ended in Washington today. Torn shoulder labrum. He'll be out for the season. He's a Senior too so he'll never play another down.

0909_matt_barkley_usc.jpg

Farewell sweet prince!

Its Jesse Scroggins time. Im gonna have to change the offense and my gameplan alot. Ive got 2 games, and 3 weeks before DCX to do it.
that blows...i'm surprised i haven't had anyone hurt that mattered.

DCX

Lonestar

Only injuries I've had (Knock on Wood), is my main backup RB (for the season - Since when did a RB need a Rotator Cuff :lol ) and my 3rd CB Millner was out for 2 weeks (hopefully about to come back this week).

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
Andre Ellington has 14 fumbles so far this season. Next closest person in the NCAA has 6. What the fuck is that shit?

Nah, that must be broken. Denard Robinson has 15 or so.

Also: I'm finished with this week's activities.

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL, I was looking at fumbles last night too, since every time my goddamn running QB takes off with the ball, he fumbles. I was convinced I'd be leading the league at 10 fumbles. Y'all are some serious overachievers. :lol

Lonestar

Yeah, my scrambling QB is a fumble Magnet. Add on I still don't have option pitches down very well. But so far, haven't had any more unusual HB fumble games :lol

Lonestar

I simmed a kickoff return TD, threw an 80 yard TAINT, and LSU was on permanent snap jump.

Mmmm

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
Use the hard count if they keep jumping the snap.

I did. I got 3 or 4 offsides, and 3 or 4 false starts.

Just one of those games, that's all. Very reminiscent of Season 1 AI.

Holy shit what a hell of a game. My heart is still racing. GG Mik. After getting burned all game I just decided to all out blitz you on the last series, hoping you wouldn't dump it off since you were short for time. Saved my ass.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Great game. I wish my DBs had some speed (he'll, my WRs for that matter). You smoked my ass that last defensive series. I hope it reported, because it froze up on me as i was taking snapshots of how close to the goal line i was on that 2-pt conversion, lol.

mik said:
Great game. I wish my DBs had some speed (he'll, my WRs for that matter). You smoked my ass that last defensive series. I hope it reported, because it froze up on me as i was taking snapshots of how close to the goal line i was on that 2-pt conversion, lol.

Dude, I don't know how you weren't in on that 2 pt. conversion.

I know it will say I'm not ready to advance but I am. I did recruiting and whatever online but I don't feel like going into the game to press that button, I'm on a bye week.

How am I 8-3 and still in the top 25!? Next season I am going to take the AI more seriously instead of super simming and then being too late to bail out their failures :(

Top Bottom