• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Only people showing "non ready to advance" green dots are CB3, FMT, mik, and DCX. LJ's got the green dot.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but i posted i was done!

I know. So did mik. Well, he said he was a cunt, so...maybe that means finished in a foreign language (my kind of language!)

Last I saw, DCX was having server issues?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We'll he's been around all day making trades in the NBA thread and now watching Cake Boss on Netflix.

He's got 5 minutes

DCX

DCX
I tried a couple time this AM..it just wasn't meant to be. I lost my RS Soph CB :( What could i do. I'm done week 1 recruiting.

DCX

LJ11

So I set my recruiting to aggressively pick up QBs. Totally missed Zach Jack, so if I didn't double check I would have missed him. Never relying on that thing again.

Thinking of removing all of the help features.

Edit: Finished

Lonestar

Yeah, I think I have all the recruiting settings turned off. I micromanage the recruiting.

Done for Week 2. Here's to advancing to week 3 tonight! :lol

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Yeah, I think I have all the recruiting settings turned off. I micromanage the recruiting.

Done for Week 2. Here's to advancing to week 3 tonight! :lol

The game does your recruiting for you dude. Every player I've looked at is Alabama 1

There's zero magic to what you do

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
The game does your recruiting for you dude. Every player I've looked at is Alabama 1

There's zero magic to what you do

Oh noes, someone knows I'm a fraud. Whatever will I do now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
mik said:
I'll reiterate: never wait for me on recruiting. Games, yes. Recruiting, no.

I know. I remember your post. Your a cunt we got it.

Talking more about DM/DCX at this point. DCX is holding up this week i think

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
I know. I remember your post. Your a cunt we got it.

Talking more about DM/DCX at this point. DCX is holding up this week i think
Yea because i'll be around at 3 am to do recruiting :/

DCX

DCX

DCX
i'm done with recruiting..not just this week...there is no one close to being signed so just sim me until the next step.

DCX

Lonestar

And Fuck you very much, website. Pretty much won't have a shot at the OLB and the DT I have left, because the website errors out on choosing a schedule visit day! :lol

But hey, they added a button, so I shouldn't compl...nope, website still sucks.

Done with this week.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
We Advanced at 6 PST yesterday!
Right which is 9pm est..i wake up at 4:30 am...there are times i will stay up late for games or days before my days off, not for recruiting sorry.

DCX

Lonestar

And not much to do, but done. CB3 with the final dagger in the recruiting class, getting an OLB and DT that I wanted to replace players leaving early, to top off LJ getting that QB.

WellPlayed-1.gif

Top Bottom