• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Central Michigan (CPU)
#6 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Minnesota (CPU)
#17 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Memphis (CPU)
#15 NC State (storybook77) vs. Virginia Tech (CPU)
#7 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Iowa (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Colorado (CPU)
#2 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Maryland (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

Can Clemson Go All The Way This Season?
Baylor QB Griffin Amasses 638 Total Yards Against Kansas State
NCCU Wins Puts Together Consecutive Wins For The First Time In School History

Player of the Week

Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
56-52 win over Kansas State
20-39 for 403 yards
22 carries for 235 yards
5 Total TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #2 Coaches, #3 Media
Illinois - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Michigan State - #7 Coaches, #6 Media
NC State - #15 Coaches, #19 Media
UCF - #17 Coaches, #14 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Michigan State vs. Iowa

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton said:
Great! I'll be advancing in a bit. Regarding deadlines, do I need to extend it this week due to the holiday, everybody?

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I have to get out all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic this weekend plus I'm sure that I'll be asked to help put everything out as well. I have to fit watching football somewhere in all of that too. :lol

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

#5 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Indiana (CPU)
#18 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Southern Miss (CPU)
#15 NC State (storybook77) vs. #2 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. #14 Texas (CPU)

BYE WEEK: NCCU (GCQuinton), #6 Michigan State (KanZolo)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

Commish Warns CPU For Running Up The Score Against Baylor
Fighting Illini's Benn Leads The Heisman Race
Op-Ed: The Big Ten Needs a Conference Championship, NOW
Can USF Be This Season's TCU?

Player of the Week

Jason Ford, HB, Illinois
49-17 win over Minnesota
19 carries, 139 yards, 3 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #2 Coaches, #3 Media
Illinois - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
NC State - #15 Coaches, #20 Media
UCF - #18 Coaches, #16 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Clemson

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!
IF WE WIND UP NEEDING MORE TIME LET ME KNOW!!

Commish Warns CPU For Running Up The Score Against Baylor

The CPU should have been running out the clock and taking knees!!! I demand it's head! :lol

AZ, If we play Sunday it'll have to be late because I'll be in ATL for the Falcons game and won't get home until around 7 at the earliest. Of course, with vacation traffic on I-75 it could be even later so it would probably be best to shoot for sometime early evening on Monday, say around 6 EST?

TheCrow

Looks like I'll have to do without Heisman candidate, Arrelious Benn, up until the bowl games. :(

Also noticed how well the Big 10 is doing. 3 undefeated and 2 one loss teams but it won't last. :D

GCQuinton

Deadline's tonight, folks! story and Az, what's the status of that?

And slightly off-topic, story, we play in Madden this week! When are you free for that?

GCQuinton said:
Deadline's tonight, folks! story and Az, what's the status of that?

And slightly off-topic, story, we play in Madden this week! When are you free for that?

I know AZ wasn't supposed to get back until yesterday so I'm waiting to hear from him if he can play tonight.

As for Madden, depending on Az, I could play as early as 6 pm EST or as late as 11 pm EST. Got AIM?

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
I know AZ wasn't supposed to get back until yesterday so I'm waiting to hear from him if he can play tonight.

As for Madden, depending on Az, I could play as early as 6 pm EST or as late as 11 pm EST. Got AIM?

I'll be free from 6:30 pm EST till around 10. My AIM name's Wsv77 2K3. If you two need another day to play the game, it shouldn't be a problem.

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'll be around tonight. I probably won't be able to play until 9pm-10pm EST though.

After 10 would work so I can spend some time with the wife, watch part of the MNF game, and pause it to play you. Thanks DVR!

GCQ, I should be able to go early this evening since the aforementioned spouse won't be home until at least 7:30.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Good game, story. I didn't think I was going to be able to stop you after that first drive. Thank god I found a pass rush.

GG

I was hoping my starting QB, Wilson, would've been back since he can scramble but it just wasn't meant to be.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eight Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Temple (CPU)
#5 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. #9 Wisconsin (CPU)
#15 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Tulane (CPU)
#21 NC State (storybook77) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Kansas (CPU)
#2 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Miami (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eight Headlines

#2 Clemson Holds Off #21 NC State
First BCS Rankings Arrive Next Week, Where Will Your Team Be??
#5 Illinois Faces Key Top 10/Conference Matchup With #9 Wisconsin

Player of the Week

Eddie McGee, QB, Illinois
34-14 win over Indiana
15 for 22, 222 yards, 2 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Illinois - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
UCF - #15 Coaches, #16 Media
NC State - #21 Coaches, #24 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. Wisconsin

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

Two games left!

NC State vs. Wake Forest
Baylor vs. Kansas

What's the status, guys? We really should be knocking these CPU games out quicker.

GCQuinton said:
Two games left!

NC State vs. Wake Forest
Baylor vs. Kansas

What's the status, guys? We really should be knocking these CPU games out quicker.

Damn, I almost forgot. I'll get my done tonight. Sorry about that. I blame Dragon Age!

Things will be much smoother after the holidays are over. It's been hectic lately.

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Damn, I almost forgot. I'll get my done tonight. Sorry about that. I blame Dragon Age!

Things will be much smoother after the holidays are over. It's been hectic lately.

And lets not forgot about finals. D:

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
I don't have to worry about those but I do have to run around christmas shopping and going to various family outings.

I might enjoy that just a little more. :lol

Looks like I have to switch teams if I end up transferring to another university. Unfortunately I don't think any of them are in the game. Is it possible to import a new team builder team into a already running dynasty?

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Nine Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Wyoming (CPU)
#13 UCF (BigAT4) vs. ECU (CPU)
#19 NC State (storybook77) vs. North Texas (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Texas A&M (CPU)
#2 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #21 Georgia Tech (CPU)

BYE WEEK: #3 Illinois (TheCrow)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Nine Headlines

Oklahoma, Clemson Lead Year's First BCS Rankings
Could UCF's RE Miller Win The Heisman?
Commish Looking Into Ways To Speed Up Offseason Activities
Wisconsin's in the Game of the Week For Two Weeks Straight...And They're CPU Controlled!

Player of the Week

Bruce Miller, RE, UCF
27-7 win over Tulane
9 tackles (6 for loss), 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Illinois - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
UCF - #13 Coaches, #15 Media, #14 BCS
NC State - #19 Coaches, #20 Media, #17 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Michigan State vs. Wisconsin

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

Deadline is tonight!

And in an effort to speed things up, I'm going back to the three day deadline for all-CPU games starting next week. With the exception of the same two people always being the last to play (seemingly because they always forget about it till I remind them) we've been getting these done pretty fast.

Also, how would you guys feel about us all getting online one night and knocking out all of the off-season activities in one night similar to what we did in the Madden league for the draft? That alone would knock a month of time off so we could get back to keep playing.

Let me know!

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
Deadline is tonight!

And in an effort to speed things up, I'm going back to the three day deadline for all-CPU games starting next week. With the exception of the same two people always being the last to play (seemingly because they always forget about it till I remind them) we've been getting these done pretty fast.

Also, how would you guys feel about us all getting online one night and knocking out all of the off-season activities in one night similar to what we did in the Madden league for the draft? That alone would knock a month of time off so we could get back to keep playing.

Let me know!

I'm in. Sounds like a good idea, we just have to find a day that works for everyone.

LJ11

Question for you guys, can actually run Paul Johnson's spread option. Does the playbook mimic reality and does it work, or is it just a bunch of stuff that is easily stopped/contained.

GCQuinton

LJ11 said:
Question for you guys, can actually run Paul Johnson's spread option. Does the playbook mimic reality and does it work, or is it just a bunch of stuff that is easily stopped/contained.

I don't know off hand, but I'm sure storybook and Az should since they're in the ACC.

GCQuinton said:
I don't know off hand, but I'm sure storybook and Az should since they're in the ACC.

GT beat me with their option until I finally starting stopping it in the 2nd half. I ended up having to switch to a 4-4 and playing aggressively.

I didn't forget my game this week, I just haven't had the time to get it in. I plan on playing it tonight and I should be able to play the next one if it's cpu tomorrow night.

BigAT

I did an offline franchise with Navy last year and they do have a pretty realistic representation of the triple option playbook.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Ten Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Air Force (CPU)
#2 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Purdue (CPU)
#10 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Houston (CPU)
#18 NC State (storybook77) vs. Florida State (CPU)
#4 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Michigan (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Texas Tech (CPU)
#1 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. North Carolina (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

With Oklahoma's Loss, Will There Be An All-GAF National Championship?
Four of the Five Heisman Finalists Are With GAF Teams
NCCU Becomes Bowl Eligible With One More Win
Commish Gauging Opinion On New Off-Season Policies
Michigan State Forgotten on The Weekly Schedule, Coach Asks What Up With That?

Player of the Week

Curtis Underwood Jr., HB, NC State
42-0 win over North Texas
34 carries, 288 yards, 5 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Illinois - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Michigan State - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
UCF - #10 Coaches, #11 Media, #9 BCS
NC State - #18 Coaches, #19 Media, #17 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC Central vs. Air Force

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

TheCrow

Am I the only one still in week 9? or did I just travel through time?

edit: Unfortunately it wasn't time travel. I just had to redownload the online dynasty file. :(

TheCrow

My team played the worst game I have ever seen. :lol So many fumbles and some crazy interceptions and a bit of (un)timely missed tackles. Either way I did like how my D-line played and the defense's overall 9 sacks. But I don't know why they gave two players credit for the same sack.

Lets just say that home field advantage plays quite a role in how some games go.

KanZolo

TheCrow said:
Lets just say that home field advantage plays quite a role in how some games go.

For sure. I can't wait to play A+ Ole Miss in their house the last game of the season....

Righty10

TheCrow said:
Am I the only one still in week 9? or did I just travel through time?

edit: Unfortunately it wasn't time travel. I just had to redownload the online dynasty file. :(
I'm seeing the same thing. Except mine errors out when it is trying to authorize the school logos, whatever that means...

Edit: I am still unable to load the file for this week. Great.

Top Bottom