• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

Hey so Crow and I tried to play 3-4 times on Wednesday night and got disconnected every time. I'm going to be out of town until Sunday evening so I'm not sure if you have to sim it for us or just delay the advance until Sunday. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey so Crow and I tried to play 3-4 times on Wednesday night and got disconnected every time. I'm going to be out of town until Sunday evening so I'm not sure if you have to sim it for us or just delay the advance until Sunday. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

This game's got a bit more importance to it so I can hold on advancing until Monday if you guys wanna try to play it again. If not, just let me know and I'll advance on schedule.

The patch that was released today was supposed to fix a sync issue that was causing the disconnects as well as player progression in offline and online dynasties. :D

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
The patch that was released today was supposed to fix a sync issue that was causing the disconnects as well as player progression in offline and online dynasties. :D

Great timing. Just as we are about to finish our fist year.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

#6 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Fresno State (CPU)

Bye Week: Everyone else!

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fourteen Headlines

CPU Gods Determine Fate Of Crucial Late Season Matchup Between Illinois And Clemson
NC Central Wraps Up Inaugural Season With A Win Over Hawaii
Six NeoGAFers Are Currently In The Top 25; Commish Smiles
New Patch Arrives; Fixes This Stuff

Player of the Week

CJ Spiller, HB, Clemson
27-24 win over Illinois
23 carries, 111 yards, 2 TD
5 receptions, 82 yards

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #4 Coaches, #2 Media, #3 BCS
Illinois - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
NC State - #19 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
Michigan State - #20 Coaches, #20 Media, #19 BCS
Kent State - #23 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS
UCF - #24 Coaches, #24 Media, #22 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. Fresno State

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship - #24 UCF (BigAT) vs. Houston (CPU)
ACC Championship - #17 NC State (storybook77) vs. #13 Virginia Tech (CPU)
MAC Championship - #22 Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Toledo (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Conference Championship Week Headlines

MSU's Dell, Clemson's Spiller Racing For the Heisman
Bowl Games Just Around The Corner
MSU's KanZolo: "ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ"

Player of the Week

Daniel Dufrene, HB, Illinois
37-14 win over Fresno State
29 carries, 130 yards, 2 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #4 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Illinois - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
NC State - #17 Coaches, #15 Media, #15 BCS
Michigan State - #18 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Kent State - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #22 BCS
UCF - #24 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Virginia Tech

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
i believe all games have been played.

storybook hadn't played his game before I went to bed last night and I didn't check it this morning before I headed out for work. I'll advance tonight when I get home.

Yes, I played the last one, last night. I won a thriller 35-34. I was down 31-28 in the 4th quarter with a little over 2 minutes to go.

I fumbled the kick return and VA Tech recovered. I only had 1 timeout left and I held them to a 3 and out, used the final TO after 3rd down. They kicked the FG to go up 34-28 with roughly 45 seconds remaining.

They kick it deep and I returned the kick to their 3. Throw a pass in the flats to the FB, only gain a yard. Hurry to the line, next play is PA rollout, throw it to the corner of the endzone where the TE is wide open and he drops it. Steam is beginning to rise off my head. I call another pass play from the shotgun, VA Tech covers it well but I'm able to get to the edge with my QB but their guy catches me at the 1 but my QB barely drags himself over the goal line for the score with 9 seconds left. :D

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Bowl Week #2 Games

Motor City Bowl - #21 Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Iowa (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Bowl Week #2 Headlines

Clemson's CJ Spiller Wins The Heisman Trophy
All-American Teams Announced; How Many Are From YOUR Team??
Majority of NeoGAF Coaches Rest Up For Next Week
Registration For Season Two Opens Up; Look Up OP For More Details

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Kent State vs. Iowa

BOWL WEEK #2 DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton said:
2zjajo2.jpg

I'm going to be out of town until Sunday(if you haven't noticed my jobs requires quite a bit of travel) If you can't wait, that's fine. But if you can wait that would be cool too.

Thanks

GCQuinton said:
Tonight's the last night I'll hold off, bobby. Any updates with you?

Sorry about that, spent 11 hours in O'hare last night trying to get a flight to cleveland, playing it right now

EDIT:

I finished and won(barely i haven't played in awhile) Thank you to everyone for understanding and letting my game in.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Bowl Week #3 Games

Capital One Bowl - #17 LSU (CPU) vs. #15 Michigan State (KanZolo)
Rose Bowl - #5 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. #7 USC (CPU)
AT&T Cotton Bowl - Mississippi State (CPU) vs. Baylor (Righty10)
AutoZone Liberty Bowl - Vanderbilt (CPU) vs. #22 UCF (BigAT4)
FedEx Orange Bowl - #12 NC State (storybook77) vs. #4 Oklahoma (CPU)
Tostitos Fiesta Bowl - #3 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #9 Alabama (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Bowl Week #3 Headlines

After A Slight Delay, Kent State Defeats Iowa In Motor City Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl
Six NeoGAF Coaches Seek Wins This Bowl Week
NCCU Coach Looks Forward To Recruiting Season

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. USC

BOWL WEEK #3 DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

BigAT

UCF Finishes Season Strong with Liberty Bowl Victory

UCF went into the snow and handily defeated Vanderbilt 28-7 to cap off a successful 12-2 season, with both losses coming to ranked teams. The Knights are looking forward to an even better season next year, returning 10 starters on offense including Doak Walker runner up Brynn Harvey.

16c52j9.jpg

GCQuinton

Two games left:

NC State vs. Oklahoma
Baylor vs. Miss. State

In somewhat good news, not counting the reboot we got the season done in a little under two months. Nice work everybody!

GCQuinton said:
Two games left:

NC State vs. Oklahoma
Baylor vs. Miss. State

In somewhat good news, not counting the reboot we got the season done in a little under two months. Nice work everybody!

I'll get mine in tomorrow night....hopefully.

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
since I'm new to Gaf...

how many years do these dynasties typically go before everyone loses interest?

We got to the middle of the fifth season before it kinda tapered off, so I wrapped it up.

GCQuinton

Righty10 finished his game last night, but I haven't been around to advance into the offseason because of stuff at work. I'll be doing that tomorrow morning and we'll be off into recruiting.

GCQuinton

We're officially in the off-season, folks! A day short of two months, no less. After reading around a bit, it looks like the players leaving early issue from last year has been fixed so I didn't skip it this time around. The deadline to take care of that for your team is on Monday.

Also, if anyone's interested in coming on board now, post and let me know now so you can get a jump on recruiting.

zugzug

PM'ed Quinton

So I just bought it last week at my local Fred Meyer at full $60 price and today I see it on sale at Gogamer.com in their 48hour madness sale for $44.90! DOH!

GCQuinton

zugzug said:
PM'ed Quinton

So I just bought it last week at my local Fred Meyer at full $60 price and today I see it on sale at Gogamer.com in their 48hour madness sale for $44.90! DOH!

zugzug,

Read the rules over in the OP and if you still wanna sign up, let me know what three star or below team you'd like.

KanZolo

zugzug said:
PM'ed Quinton

If your receipt for Fred Meyer...

1.Buy from Gogamer.com

2. Take sealed copy (from Gogamer) to Fred Meyer with receipt and return it.

3. ?

4. Profit

GCQuinton

We've advanced to transfer requests! The deadline's tomorrow night, so make it quick!

In other news, North Carolina Central would like to welcome the following transfers:

Emeka Nwanko, DT, Notre Dame
Will Wright, LE, Wake Forest

See ya in a year, guys!

Top Bottom