• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

I'll play the last of my human games this season and then I'm going to bow out. My father is having surgery in a few weeks and my son's baseball season will be gearing up so I'll be busy enough as it is.

Hopefully EA can do enough this coming year to excite me again. It's just starting to get really stale.

Time for the annual trade in of my football games towards MLB: The Show.

I'll play the last of my human games this season and then I'm going to bow out. My father is having surgery in a few weeks and my son's baseball season will be gearing up so I'll be busy enough as it is.

Hopefully EA can do enough this coming year to excite me again. It's just starting to get really stale.

the show is garbage because they don't give you decent online league options. a shame because the game itself is good

BigAT

Sorry to see you go, hope all goes well with your dad's surgery.

Nightz

Good luck with everything bro!

Good luck man! See you next year.

Striker

GG Boiler.

I'm not going to be overly upset since it didn't impact my season as a whole, but what a joke of "busted" man coverage. Motioning out the HB should have moved my SS over to cover since it was cover 1 and man-align, but none of it happened. Left wide open. It is partially my fault for not quickly calling that nano-second TO but whatever. Can't believe he just ignored the receiver so bad. It's as bad as Madden 2012 in that sense.

Also shouldn't have gotten too cute on that fumble with Anderson which was returned. I thought offensively the guys did pretty good, but that was what caused the loss perhaps more than anything.

My pass protection is shaky as shit. Anderson's nimble but he gets hit a lot. :\

MrCWS83

GG Boiler.

I'm not going to be overly upset since it didn't impact my season as a whole, but what a joke of "busted" man coverage. Motioning out the HB should have moved my SS over to cover since it was cover 1 and man-align, but none of it happened. Left wide open. It is partially my fault for not quickly calling that nano-second TO but whatever. Can't believe he just ignored the receiver so bad. It's as bad as Madden 2012 in that sense.

Also shouldn't have gotten too cute on that fumble with Anderson which was returned. I thought offensively the guys did pretty good, but that was what caused the loss perhaps more than anything.

My pass protection is shaky as shit. Anderson's nimble but he gets hit a lot. :\
I had Creer running a slant until I noticed nobody came over so I sent him on a streak. I was thinking fuck I just lost my chance with that open receiver over the middle.

Your offense was pretty consistent. 8/9 on third downs...speaks volumes to you having short yardage to go. Maybe one of these seasons I'll play you at Pittsburgh

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs Northern Illinois
#15 Minnesota (BPH) vs #2 Colorado (MrCWS)
#20 Pitt (Striker) vs Duke
Air Force (Drizz) vs UNLV
Miss State (storybook) vs Alabama
#9 Clemson (Az) vs NC State
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #22 Notre Dame
#16 Cal (FMT) vs Oregon

IDLE: Navy (Nightz), #3 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Twelve Headlines

No. 2 Cal Falls To Oregon State In 49-42 Upset
Air Force Bests Army 31-21 In Snowy Battle
Miss State Coach Storybook To Step Down After Season
Pitt Keeps It Close But Loses To Colorado, Who Is Now In BCS Drivers Seat

Player of the Week

Lorenzo Gilmore, OLB, Navy
45-24 W Against Kent State
3 tackles, TFL, ATK, sack, 2 FF

Rankings

Colorado - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Ole Miss - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Rutgers - #8 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Clemson - #9 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Minnesota - #15 Coaches, #17 Media, #15 BCS
Cal - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
Pittsburgh - #20 Coaches, #21 Media, #20 BCS

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Colorado

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

MrCWS83

That headline does Striker no justice. He led for the good portion of the game. We were fortunate to keep our undefeated season alive. Now on to Minneapolis for BPH. I'm stoked

MrCWS83

You guys just had to play during the NFC championship.
We're Packers fans so we didn't care.

Good game BPH. You lucky sumanagun. If you kicked a FG at the end instead of going on 4th I knew I could beat you. Was that int a user? The guy was open but my QB threw way to far out in front. I'll make sure to get you back years to come and more. Thanks for ending Malcolm's career dickhead

Good game CWS. My defense couldn't stop you so I thought what the hell and go for it on 4th down up 3, I knew if I kicked it you would go and score and win by 1. I probably should have just fallen down on that TD and just run out the clock. I was regretting scoring the TD when you scored. It brought me back to that game in NCAA 2005 where I made the same mistake.

I'll see you in Indy... unless PSU has something to say about it.

Thanks for ending Malcolm's career dickhead
I'm not gonna lie. This is what I thought when I saw he was out...

tigerwoods.gif

I lost both my starting QB and RB, so it limited what I could do.

Air Force gets a 24-17 OT win. Whitehead returned a kickoff with thirty something seconds left in the first half. Fagan and Carlton had crazy games too. :D

GCQuinton

Week Twelve Scores:

Army (GCQ) 52, Northern Illinois 35
#15 Minnesota (BPH) 20, #2 Colorado (MrCWS) 17
Air Force (Drizz) 24, UNLV 17

Week Twelve Games Remaining:

#20 Pitt (Striker) vs Duke
#9 Clemson (Az) vs NC State
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #22 Notre Dame
#16 Cal (FMT) vs Oregon

The only human game for the week has been played. Is a one night 'vance possible?

MrCWS83

I'm proud to announce a scholarship award with the dedication to a Colorado Buffalo who will always be thought of highly. The Malcolm Creer School of Education Student Athlete Scholarship Award.

Each year this scholarship will be awarded to a participant of excellence in academics along with the dedication and devotion to Colorado Athletics.

Malcolm is honored to have this scholarship in his name. He graduates this December with a 3.70 GPA with a degree in Education. Malcolm has informed me of future donations back to the school he loves so much. I personally plan to match his donations towards this scholarship and hope for years to come great young people will continue the legacy which is Colorado.

Go Buffs!

trying to play now but i can't connect to xbl for some reason. running diagnostics now!

also, unfortunately this will be my last season. i start 10 hour work days again next week and i just won't have the time for this AND madden. sorry bro's, it's been nice to sit back and enjoy the league and not be the commish! i'll be back next year!

GCQuinton

From once retaining a full league from the year prior to losing a fourth of the members. Droppin' like flies!

With no alternates, vets should know we'll be dropping to three human games each next season unless three people magically appear out of nowhere in the meantime.

EDIT: Striker's last up.

From once retaining a full league from the year prior to losing a fourth of the members. Droppin' like flies!

With no alternates, vets should know we'll be dropping to three human games each next season unless three people magically appear out of nowhere in the meantime.

EDIT: Striker's last up.

Sweet, that means I can get my South Carolina game back and I get to crush their stupid little dreams every year.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

#13 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
Air Force (Drizz) vs San Diego State
Miss State (storybook) vs Arkansas
#5 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Michigan State
Navy (Nightz) vs Miami (of Ohio)
#7 Clemson (Az) vs Boston College
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #3 West Virginia
#17 Cal (FMT) vs Stanford
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #10 LSU

IDLE: Army (GCQ)

Week Thirteen Headlines

Boise State Leaps Ole Miss For BCS Top Spot After South Carolina Loss
Minnesota Pulls Off The Upset Against #2 Colorado...
...But The Buffaloes Are Still Very Much In BCS Contention
Cal Falls To Oregon, Coach FMT Announces He's Resigning After Season

Player of the Week

Jonathan Roberts, SS, Pitt
31-7 W Against Duke
6 tackles, 2 TFL, sack, FF, FR

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Colorado - #5 Coaches, #7 Media, #5 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Clemson - #7 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #8 Media, #9 BCS
Pittsburgh - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS
Cal - #17 Coaches, #19 Media, #17 BCS

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs West Virginia

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

BigAT

I barely managed to pull out a win against #3 WVU. I had a pretty easy game winning field goal setup to win in regulation, but then Billy Cundiff broke into my room and I somehow missed it. Two overtimes later though, I thankfully was able to walk away with a win.

Stupid BPH who is in 4th place for a 4* FS had to set his visit for last week, making me unable to do so. Now the owl is going to get the guy because I couldn't get a visit in time.

I hope that safety picks you off 8 times the next time you play the owl!

Done. AF takes care of the Aztecs. That 14-18 loss to Boise St. really sucks. No shot at winning the conference unless these MWC lowbies can upset 'em. :(

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Scores:

Air Force (Drizz) 24, San Diego State 17
#5 Colorado (MrCWS) 42, Michigan State 7
#7 Clemson (Az) 56, Boston College 10
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) 36, #3 West Virginia 33
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 35, #10 LSU 14

Week Thirteen Games Remaining:

#13 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
Navy (Nightz) vs Miami (of Ohio)
#17 Cal (FMT) vs Stanford

To echo earlier comments from the Madden thread, damn we're falling off the first page quick lately.

so i have passed for a lot of yards this year (4800!) and got to thinking how close am i to the ncaa record?

the answer: not close at all. 5800 yards for TTech i forget what year. what the shit!

GCQuinton

so i have passed for a lot of yards this year (4800!) and got to thinking how close am i to the ncaa record?

the answer: not close at all. 5800 yards for TTech i forget what year. what the shit!

That's Graham Harrell. Kinda funny that you posted that considering a good part of those yards were to Michael Crabtree, lol.

Top Bottom