• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Yeah, Striker's cutting it too close to the draft. We're advancing tomorrow morning if he plays tonight.

He's in the 4th, so we should be good.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs Miss State (storybook)
#25 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
Pitt (Striker) vs Miami
Air Force (Drizz) vs Navy (Nightz)
#24 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Nebraska
#15 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
#2 Cal (FMT) vs Fresno State
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Missouri

IDLE: #13 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Six Headlines

Navy, Air Force Begin Battle For This Year's CiC Trophy
Minnesota Blanks #5 Wisconsin 30-0
The Owl, Ole Miss Defeat AT, Rutgers In 31-20 Battle
Colorado's Malcolm Creer Slowly Falling Out Of Heisman Race

Player of the Week

Clarence Pollack, HB, Ole Miss
31-20 W Against Rutgers
23 carries for 230 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #13 Coaches, #17 Media
Clemson - #15 Coaches, #16 Media
Colorado - #24 Coaches, #25 Media
Minnesota - #25 Coaches, #14 Media

Game of the Week

Navy vs Air Force

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

MrCWS83

Disagree!
I'm hoping I get a RT from Greg Jennings. I hit him up with greatness saying "Today was a great day to be humbled. Stay hungry"

Wow BPH, the media poll is really stroking you for your "big" cpu win. Here goes your tear on the computer

GG Nightz, this season wasn't meant to be. First time using this QB... 1-11. I can't believe that shit. He blew his chance. Dunno why I'd try and throw it with the way I was running. That sucked. Can't believe that one corner was able to stay step for step on Whitehead all game long :(, even when pressed.

Nightz

GG Nightz, this season wasn't meant to be. First time using this QB... 1-11. I can't believe that shit. He blew his chance. Dunno why I'd try and throw it with the way I was running. That sucked. Can't believe that one corner was able to stay step for step on Whitehead all game long :(, even when pressed.

GG man. That was definitely a defensive battle. Lots of turnovers. Was fun though!

And sorry about the pause. My in-laws came by to drop off my wife so I had to talk to them for a sec.

GCQuinton

Week Six Scores:

Navy (Nightz) 14, Air Force (Drizz) 7
#24 Colorado (MrCWS) 28, Nebraska 23
#2 Cal (FMT) 38, Fresno State 16
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 49, Missouri 14
Army (GCQ) 28, Miss State (storybook) 21
#15 Clemson (Az) 35, Georgia Tech 0

Week Six Games Remaining:

#25 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
Pitt (Striker) vs Miami

Fingers crossed, me and story play tonight. A one night advance would be lovely, folks!

GCQuinton

GG story. After you scored on me pretty much at will on that first drive I got a little worried, then I settled down a bit. And THEN you almost came back and I got worried again. Crazy game.

BPH said he's playing his game tonight, so STRIIKKKEERRRRRRRRRRR is last up!

MrCWS83

lol

I'm going to eat a couple slices of pizza I made and I'll play the 'Canes.
Homemade pizza? I made some a few weeks ago and it turned out subpar (too much topping and no good reheated, the breading got soggy from the sauce). Any tips? I'm going to try again in the near future

Striker

Homemade pizza? I made some a few weeks ago and it turned out subpar (too much topping and no good reheated, the breading got soggy from the sauce). Any tips? I'm going to try again in the near future
It really wasn't much, just some kits I bought. I'm not much of a good cook. >_<

Was able to squeak out versus Miami. The DB's were sticking to my WR's like glue, so I wasn't able to capitalize going downfield when they would box my line. Fortunately the defense held up in the 2nd half and I marched down field with 2:00 mins left and kicked in a FG with :00 left.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs Western Michigan
#25 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan
Pitt (Striker) vs Boston College
Air Force (Drizz) vs Florida State
#19 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #3 Ohio State 
Navy (Nightz) vs Miami
#17 Clemson (Az) vs Virginia Tech
#1 Cal (FMT) vs #24 Utah
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt

IDLE: Miss State (storybook), #14 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Seven Headlines

Cal Is Officially The Top Team In The Country
Navy Narrowly Edges Air Force 14-7
Army Offers GCQ Their Condolences After His Carolina Panthers Team Loses Jon Beason For His Career
Clarence Pollack Jumps To Heisman Top Spot
Az, Clemson Lead League In Recruiting So Far

Player of the Week

Derrick Walker, HB, Navy
14-7 W Against Air Force
26 carries for 105 yards, TD
15 reception yards

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #14 Coaches, #18 Media
Clemson - #17 Coaches, #17 Media
Colorado - #19 Coaches, #23 Media
Minnesota - #25 Coaches, #20 Media

Game of the Week

Colorado vs Ohio State

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Player of the Week

Derrick Walker, HB, Navy
14-7 W Against Air Force
26 carries for 105 yards, TD
15 reception yards

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
35-0 W Against Georgia Tech
25 carries for 234 yards, 2 TDs
33 reception yards

Just sayin...

Nightz

All you guys with superpowered teams get POTW honors all the time! Let my guy have his moment in the spotlight for once lol. Oh and he scored a receiving TD as well in that game.

I also played my game against the super cheap Miami last night. A fumble and a fluke interception, along with their receivers making catches with 3 defenders on them, and I was down 14-0 a couple of minutes into the first quarter. Thankfully my D stepped it up the rest of the way and I was able to rally for a 24-17 victory.

Edit: I was able to nab a 4* center! He was the only 4* guy who was even remotely interested in Navy lol.

MrCWS83

All you guys with superpowered teams get POTW honors all the time! Let my guy have his moment in the spotlight for once lol. Oh and he scored a receiving TD as well in that game.

I also played my game against the super cheap Miami last night. A fumble and a fluke interception, along with their receivers making catches with 3 defenders on them, and I was down 14-0 a couple of minutes into the first quarter. Thankfully my D stepped it up the rest of the way and I was able to rally for a 24-17 victory.
It most likely won't happen for ya. I thought Malcolm Creer deserved many in the past and got passed on for POTW. Speaking of him and ease of running. It's like the CPU knows he won the Heisman last year and is putting the clamps down on him and running on Nightz was no walk in the park. Maybe my line stinks

GCQuinton

Week Seven Scores:

Army (GCQ) 59, Western Michigan 10
#19 Colorado (MrCWS) 34, #3 Ohio State 31
Navy (Nightz) 24, Miami 17
#1 Cal (FMT) 35, #24 Utah 30
#17 Clemson (Az) 17, Virginia Tech 10
Florida State 27, Air Force (Drizz) 24
Week Seven Games Remaining:

#25 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan
Pitt (Striker) vs Boston College
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt

Deadline's tomorrow but another one night 'vance would be great!

I miss a 42 yard field goal with 1 second on the clock goes about a yard or two left, we go to first OT. AF ball, Vegas Johnson runs it in np. FSU ball, They toss it to the TE when he beats my LB on a streak. FSU ball, Next series up I sack him for an 8 yard loss, the following play is a bomb into double coverage where the receiver comes down with it and gets creamed, he holds onto the ball. AF ball, I score next series on a 12 yard TD pass to a wide open Whitehead.

And then I throw an interception where the LB or SS goes through the WR. I stop his next series with a 3 and out and gameover fieldgoal is good. 3OT loss to FSU....
................................................................................................

GCQuinton

It took 'em forever, but I gotta say: the new site's pretty damn slick. Nothing new really, but it's presented a lot better.

The Owl and BPH are slated to play their games tonight, so for the second day in a row, STRIKKKERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

MrCWS83

Way to go EA. Pat on the back for bringing it out after the real football season ended. I would have guessed they'd bring this out in July as a "new feature"
Probably just stick with this site for a couple of years

GCQuinton

Week Eight Games

Army (GCQ) vs Middle Tennessee State
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs Illinois
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia Tech
Miss State (storybook) vs Texas A&M
#13 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #14 Wisconsin
Navy (Nightz) vs Hawaii
#17 Clemson (Az) vs Syracuse
#15 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Florida
#1 Cal (FMT) vs Washington State
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Alabama

IDLE: Air Force (Drizz)

Week Eight Headlines

Hallelujah! The New Dynasty Wire Site Finally Launches!
Air Force Keeps It Close But Falls To Florida State In OT
Colorado Stays Undefeated As They Edge Ohio State 34-31
Army's Greg Rabb Has Monster Game Against Western Michigan, Now Second In Heisman Race

Player of the Week

Greg Rabb, HB, Army
59-10 W Against Western Michigan
19 carries for 341 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #8 Media
Colorado - #13 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #15 Coaches, #17 Media
Clemson - #17 Coaches, #16 Media
Minnesota - #23 Coaches, #22 Media

Game of the Week