• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

Avoid online recruiting at all cost if you can

The old page screwed me out from talking to a guard I'm neck and neck with BPH. Darn it

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 4. Deadline's at noon ET tomorrow. Those of you who are done at this point just post and let me know so I'm not waiting on you.

GCQuinton

430654_10150630465542280_51971722_n.jpg

Looks like they haven't posted the 360 cover yet, but eh. Voting starts on March 12 for the other spot, which will go to one of eight Heisman winners yet to be named.

BigAT

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430654_10150630465542280_51971722_n.jpg[IMG]

Looks like they haven't posted the 360 cover yet, but eh. Voting starts on March 12 for the other spot, which will go to one of eight Heisman winners yet to be named.[/QUOTE]

Here are the choices:

[I]"The candidates include former University of Southern California running back Marcus Allen, former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie, former The Ohio State University running back Eddie George, former The University of Michigan wide receiver Desmond Howard, former Oklahoma State University running back Barry Sanders, former University of Georgia running back Herschel Walker, former Florida State University quarterback Charlie Ward and former University of Houston quarterback Andre Ware."[/I]

Go Charlie!

[IMG]http://knickerblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/AAFS027Charlie-Ward-Posters.jpg

MrCWS83

If you don't vote for Barry Sanders, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Did you forget what he was like in college?
Uh I was 4 years old and really have never seen video but I think the guy who posts old Husker games on youtube might have it I'll check

I missed the list at first...none of those interest me. I'll go with Charlie for the coolness of the Seminoles helmets

BigAT

I somehow got additional commitments from three punters in the final week despite not even having them on my board. I now have five punters on my roster.

BigAT

Owl and Az saying they have great teams scares the shit out of me considering the talent you've had in the past that hasn't received this much fanfare.

KanZolo

Owl and Az saying they have great teams scares the shit out of me considering the talent you've had in the past that hasn't received this much fanfare.
It's the result of 3 years with top 5 recruiting classes. To give you an idea...

My lowest rated starter on offense is 88, a tie between my qb, C, and RG

I have 94 and 91 rated LB's coming off the bench

Top Bottom