• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

Has anyone ever had a pink gem show up next to a recruit during a call? I just had it happen and I have no clue what it means.

GCQuinton

Has anyone ever had a pink gem show up next to a recruit during a call? I just had it happen and I have no clue what it means.

From OS:

"Pink Diamond recruits are players on the full board that have what may be thought of as a 'hidden' interest in your school. You're not in their top-10 -- so there will not be a green dot next to their name in the list -- but when you add them to your board you move into their interest-10."

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/526008-how-do-you-find-pink-diamonds.html

Striker

Got more locked up. Only few left on my board. Can't recruit DT's because there's none left, and it's a "need". Don't wait for me if you can advance through Week 3-5. I don't have much to get outside this leftover WR and HB.

Done. On my way home from work. I will need the full 5 weeks to sign everyone, so I will be around a computer so I can finish up so you guys aren't waiting.

KanZolo

Got no one to recruit so I'm good to go.

Somehow I had an A+ visit from a DE and was in 1st and owl still got him.

hooters-meme-generator-hooters-gonna-hoot-4889b4.jpg

(bout to jump on)

Top Bottom