• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

Good game man. Both of our defenses played really well. Your guys were swarming each time Sanchez broke a tackle. Hell, I think I broke 4 or 5 in one play, but it was a 6 yard loss. Good luck the rest of the way.

GG. Didn't realize what a drop off in speed I had from my seniors to my current starters. Definitely felt off on offense. I don't want to see Sanchez ever again!

Started a new RTG to work on my pocket presence. If you make your guy from Canada the highschool championship game is in the Hawaii Bowl.. Thought I'd share.

GG. Didn't realize what a drop off in speed I had from my seniors to my current starters. Definitely felt off on offense. I don't want to see Sanchez ever again!

Sanchez is a friggin beast. I knew he was good, but shit he was bouncing off your guys like a pinball. ;P Lucky for you, you had guys around me that stopped me rather quickly.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs #5 South Carolina
#4 Minnesota (BPH) vs #13 Clemson (Az)
#21 Pitt (Striker) vs #2 Rutgers (BigAT)
Navy (Nightz) vs #10 Michigan
Air Force (Drizz) vs Northern Illinois
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Kentucky

Week Two Headlines

Rutgers Easily Handles Kentucky In Their SEC Debut
Fall Back, Soldier: Service Academies Swept In Week One Action
#1 Ole Miss Still In Top Form As They Beat Pitt 31-17
Clemson Looks To Get Their First Win Against Minnesota

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #2 Coaches
Minnesota - #4 Coaches
Clemson - #13 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #21 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Tony Miles, HB, Army
27-17 L Against USC
22 carries for 118 yards, TD

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Clemson

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Nightz

I'll try to get my game done tonight at some point. I'll be out of town this weekend. Will be back on Monday.

Also, just wanted to add that I'll be out of town next weekend as well (Fri-Sun). Should be back by Sunday night though.

GCQuinton

Last games up:

#4 Minnesota (BPH) vs #13 Clemson (Az)
#21 Pitt (Striker) vs #2 Rutgers (BigAT)

Deadline's tonight at 11 ET! If they aren't played, or are in progress of being played they get simmed. And I will NOT wait for you to recruit, so get to it!

Things that are hilarious:

BPH bitching up and down about Owl turning on aggressive stripping and then using it on me.

Either way, I still would've had a shot if I didn't throw that pick at the end of the game.

Things that are hilarious:

BPH bitching up and down about Owl turning on aggressive stripping and then using it on me.

Either way, I still would've had a shot if I didn't throw that pick at the end of the game.

I was bitching up and down because I thought it was against the rules. I only had it on on that last drive, before that, i was manually stripping when I tackled you. I didn't have it on from the start of the game like Owl did.

I was bitching up and down because I thought it was against the rules. I only had it on on that last drive, before that, i was manually stripping when I tackled you. I didn't have it on from the start of the game like Owl did.

I'm not mad. Like you said, it's not against the rules. I wouldn't use it because I think it's a cheap way to win but I would certainly not hold it against anyone else. However, it should be against the rules and is incredibly broken. The other ncaa league banned it in the first season, so I'm not quite sure why it's still legal here.

That being said, Josh Williams had more fumbles in this game than I think he had all of last season, so I doubt it was only on for the last drive.

But again, not mad.

I'm not mad. Like you said, it's not against the rules. I wouldn't use it because I think it's a cheap way to win but I would certainly not hold it against anyone else. However, it should be against the rules and is incredibly broken. The other ncaa league banned it in the first season, so I'm not quite sure why it's still legal here.

That being said, Josh Williams had more fumbles in this game than I think he had all of last season, so I doubt it was only on for the last drive.

But again, not mad.
I agree, I'd be fine with banning aggressive big hit and stripping.

Striker

Yeah, fun game I thought. Defensive battle and AT got the big kick-start when it mattered. I'm at least content the defense didn't look out of their own league like they did versus Ole Miss.

GCQuinton

Week Three Games

Army (GCQ) vs #14 Clemson (Az)
#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs Air Force (Drizz)
Pitt (Striker) vs Maryland
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #24 Oregon
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #6 Texas

IDLE: #22 Navy (Nightz)

Week Three Headlines

Strip-Gate? Clemson Coach Cries Foul After Loss To Minnesota
Rutgers Edges Pitt In A Battle Of Former Big East Members
Navy Shocks Michigan In 45-20 Upset Win
Texas Looking Forward To National Championship Rematch With Ole Miss

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #2 Coaches
Minnesota - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #14 Coaches
Navy - #22 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Sam McCray, OLB, Navy
45-20 W Against Michigan
8 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 FR

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Air Force

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Sorry for the belatedness, but GG GC. I was a little worried after you had that one drive with all the big plays but it settled down after that. Still, you had over 200 yards passing on me.

GCQuinton

Sorry for the belatedness, but GG GC. I was a little worried after you had that one drive with all the big plays but it settled down after that. Still, you had over 200 yards passing on me.

GG. All these last three games have taught me is we're not quite ready for primetime. Even though we definitely show some flashes at times.

Ah well. Time to refocus during the bye and get ready for conference play.

GG BPH. Can't believe I lost that. The end of the half was the dumbest shit ever, when RBs do that to the defense it makes me want to never play this game again. And when you take into account I should've called TO later but instead I leave one second on the clock and you run it the distance. 4 interceptions to your 0 and it still should've been OT with that play. You play a good D, shut down my run with pass D it felt like.

GG BPH. Can't believe I lost that. The end of the half was the dumbest shit ever, when RBs do that to the defense it makes me want to never play this game again.

Good game. Your defense is really good - I looked at their ratings and wasn't that impressed. I thought I would run all over you, but you shut me down for all but 1 play and my last 2 drives.

Oh and about Sanchez.. he was the Heisman runner-up, so I was waiting for some insane run.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Good game. Your defense is really good - I looked at their ratings and wasn't that impressed. I thought I would run all over you, but you shut me down for all but 1 play and my last 2 drives.

Oh and about Sanchez.. he was the Heisman runner-up, so I was waiting for some insane run.

Good luck the rest of the way.

The worse part about it is it's after the missed FG that I called a TO for with 5 seconds left. If I call that TO with 4 seconds left you don't get a play. :(

And Heisman candidate or not you should at least have to hit the juke stick to make a safety whiff!

And he advances it while I'm talking to my 4* safety, sweet! I know my fault, gonna release some frustration on Troy.

GCQuinton

Week Four Games

#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs Indiana
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
#20 Navy (Nightz) vs #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#14 Clemson (Az) vs North Carolina
Air Force (Drizz) vs Troy
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #4 LSU

IDLE: Army (GCQ)

Week Four Headlines

Air Force Puts Up A Fight, But Still Falls To Minnesota
Clemson Handles A Scrappy Army Squad 24-9
Welcome To The SEC: Rutgers Prepares To Face LSU In Top Five Clash
Navy Has A Tough One On Their Hands Against Top Ranked Ole Miss

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #2 Coaches
Minnesota - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #14 Coaches
Navy - #20 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Joel Sanchez, HB, Minnesota
14-7 W Against Air Force
19 carries for 216 yards, 2 TD

Game of the Week

Navy vs Ole Miss

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

Did my game vs. Virginia. May roll with true Freshman QB Stephon Greene soon. James Powers has been off and on and has no range on the deep ball.

Recruiting has been OK, would be nice to acquire more OL but Michigan seem to be nabbing them. -_-

Top Bottom