• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

Drizz you around?

Edit: I can play this morning if we start by 7:30 am PST. Otherwise it'll have to be later in the day.

Striker

Sigh, GG Az. That INT by Joyce should have been a big game changer, but instead it just net me three points. Totally deflated me a bit at that point. Felt like no one was getting open at all in the second half so I forced a lot, somehow your DB's kept dropping softies in their hands. Thought HB Tim Freeman did all right, should have went with him more often - low CAR rating but he has some wiggle and a good burst. OL did nothing to help though.

Sigh, GG Az. That INT by Joyce should have been a big game changer, but instead it just net me three points. Totally deflated me a bit at that point. Felt like no one was getting open at all in the second half so I forced a lot, somehow your DB's kept dropping softies in their hands. Thought HB Tim Freeman did all right, should have went with him more often - low CAR rating but he has some wiggle and a good burst. OL did nothing to help though.

Yeah, I think if you went all the way on that possible pick 6, the game would have turned out completely different. I had a couple really long field goals late to seal it up. I actually had to sub in my low accuracy punter for my kicker since my kicker only has like 76 kick power and my punter has 96.

Striker

I wish I could do that. I tried some long range kicks last few games with Dawson and he can't hit anything past 45 unless there's wind helping him. And my punter has no strength whatsoever. Two new ST guys coming in - may dump the incumbent afterall.

GG Nightz. Thought I had it. Shouldn't had audibled out of the toss on that sack fumble in the RZ with the score tied at the end. You had everyone blitzing, toss would've probably been successful. 3 fumbles, felt like I dropped a lot of picks too. Not gonna win with a 33% RZ%. Still winless against Nightz.

Nightz

GG man. I thought you had it as well. I was having problems all game reading your defense because your all white jerseys were blending in with the snow. Threw a lot of passes down the middle without seeing the LB underneath, so you're right, I'm lucky I didn't throw more picks. My defense has been my saving grace for me most of the season. Gotta play with Tebow for one more year. :'( Hopefully one of my other QB's progresses well.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Autozone Liberty Bowl: Air Force (Drizz) vs West Virginia
Chick-fil-A Bowl: #19 Pitt (Striker) vs Miss State
TicketCity Bowl: #16 Army (GCQ) vs Purdue
Rose Bowl: #6 Minnesota (BPH) vs #9 Cal
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #10 SMU
Orange Bowl: #5 Clemson (Az) vs #7 Oklahoma
Fiesta Bowl: #15 Navy (Nightz) vs #4 UTEP
BCS National Championship: #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #2 Texas

Bowl Season Headlines

Ole Miss And Texas Prepare For Battle In BCS National Championship
Rutgers, Navy Look To Have Easy BCS Opponents In SMU, UTEP
Clemson Defeats Pitt 20-6 In ACC Title Game
Navy Wins Their Second Straight Conference USA Title

Heisman Trophy Winner

Derrick Walker, HB, Navy

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BigAT

Chatter around Rutgers campus this afternoon has observers suggesting that the Scarlet Knights may be preparing to hold a major press conference in the coming days. While rumors swirl in various directions, the nature of the potential press conference could not be confirmed by any sources within the program.

GCQuinton

Another little side note, if we finished the bowl games tomorrow we'd have wrapped up this season in two weeks and two days, by far our fastest ever (started on March 3). Nice work, people!

Nightz

Wow, how the heck did UTEP make it to #4 in the country? They're horrible.

Glad to see Derrick Walker jump from 3rd place to winning the Heisman. Guess those 2 TD's in the CUSA Championship Game did the trick. Walker also finishes his college football career with 5 TD's in the Fiesta Bowl. However, he broke his finger in the third quarter and missed the rest of the game.

Took care of WVU easily. All my seniors had awesome games, Sr CB had a pick, Sr HB gets MVP, Sr WR has 96 yards and a TD, and my Sr FS also had a pick.

Wow, how the heck did UTEP make it to #4 in the country? They're horrible.

Glad to see Derrick Walker jump from 3rd place to winning the Heisman. Guess those 2 TD's in the CUSA Championship Game did the trick. Walker also finishes his college football career with 5 TD's in the Fiesta Bowl. However, he broke his finger in the third quarter and missed the rest of the game.

I held him to 36 yards, bogus!

GCQuinton

Army's last game of the season is a rematch of their first game of the season, and it ends in the same result as the Black Knights get the 27-14 win over Purdue in the TicketCity Bowl.

Glad we got another 10 win season, but it still stings that I got swept by AF and Navy. I'm coming for you guys next season!

And I heard some guy signed with the Broncos. Peyton something.

GCQuinton

Az and BPH are last up. Good chance finish this season up tonight. I doubt we actually do this but I have to ask anyway, how many of you guys are around tonight for a one night offseason?

Also, going into Season 8, how many more seasons do you guys wanna do?

I'm currently jobless so I'm not committing to anything more than one season at a time. I'll be here for season 9. I could do an offseason in one night but only if everyone's on and it's going by fast.

Az and BPH are last up. Good chance finish this season up tonight. I doubt we actually do this but I have to ask anyway, how many of you guys are around tonight for a one night offseason?

Also, going into Season 8, how many more seasons do you guys wanna do?

I will play my game when I get home. I think I'd be up for 1 or 2 more seasons. I'm fine with a 1 night offseason.

Striker

Doesn't matter to me. Three max, though. These have gone by extremely quick as of late, so it isn't too harmful.

I'm off next three after tonight, hopefully we can do off-season in a pinch.

Nightz

I'd be down for a one night offseason.

I'm in for a few more seasons, or until June 10. I'd like to have at least a month break before NCAA 13 comes out.

GCQuinton

Who's up for locking in three more seasons? That'd get us to an even ten, one more than last year. If we did that at the pace we did this season, we'd be done around early-mid May with a nice two month break before NCAA '13.

Done with the Rose Bowl. Cook and the rest of my line finished with 10 sacks, a forced fumble and a safety. The scary thing is that the better guys are FR and SO. :D

GCQuinton

Nightz, you're up on the carousel. You're the top choice for both Miss State and Michigan State. If you wanna stay with Navy, just let me know and I'll force it.

I was looking at the other schools and I think I screwed myself because I can't sign an extension. I saw you were in there CGQ, so I wasn't sure if you accepted the extension for me or not. Either way, it shows I have 1 more year left so I would hope they would offer an extension again next season.

GCQuinton

I was looking at the other schools and I think I screwed myself because I can't sign an extension. I saw you were in there CGQ, so I wasn't sure if you accepted the extension for me or not. Either way, it shows I have 1 more year left so I would hope they would offer an extension again next season.

Your turn hasn't come up yet.

BigAT

Done.

Only lost one player to the draft, but I am losing a TON to graduation. Really upsetting this group didn't get a chance to play in the National Championship.

KanZolo

Done. Convinced 6/7 to stay.

Unfortunately it was my SS who I couldn't get, who was gonna be a beast but I will be able to move a LB to fill the void.

My punter thought he was hot shit and was gonna leave early...

Only lost 5 to graduation.

Striker

Two tried leaving, but both my K and star DE were brought back. He's definitely needed with all the graduations throughout the school.

Top Bottom