• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

At least there wasn't wind. Snow definitely hurt you with 2 missed FGs. Has your Kicker made a 50 yarder before?

He's hit a 48 yarder, so I felt confident in going for it with him. If I had my kicker from last year, those FGs would have been guaranteed. He was dropping 59 yarders all over the place.

Striker

GG friend. Who knew that pick would cost me in the end. The short field didn't help because my run game was, once again, stuffed. Against the better teams the inside line gets no push and the back can't break tackles. The punt wasn't full because of the dumb lag spike, and it sets ya up at the 25 yard line, lol. Oh well.

GG friend. Who knew that pick would cost me in the end. The short field didn't help because my run game was, once again, stuffed. Against the better teams the inside line gets no push and the back can't break tackles. The punt wasn't full because of the dumb lag spike, and it sets ya up at the 25 yard line, lol. Oh well.

Same - good game. Good defensive game for the most part, especially deep in each others territory. That lag on the kick meter blew ass! The opening kickoff was so short because of it. Your defense was pretty fast getting through my line - I have no idea how I broke that long one, I'm guessing you thought I was going left. Anyway, good game and good luck the rest of the way.

Your only completion was the one over the top of my 95 rated CB. Sigh. :(

Yeah.... once I throw 1 pick, I tend to keep it on the ground. I learned my lesson against The Owl. I keep it on the ground against him and I'm probably undefeated. :\ If I have the lead, I just try to grind it out on the ground.

GCQ - we are ready for the advance! :D

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs Rice
#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs Colorado
#15 Pitt (Striker) vs #14 Duke
Navy (Nightz) vs Ball State
#10 Clemson (Az) vs NC State
Air Force (Drizz) vs ECU
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Notre Dame

IDLE: #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Twelve Headlines

No Wrong Headlines This Time! Minnesota Beats Pitt
Air Force Defeats Army 10-0, Enters Media And BCS Top 25
Clemson Continues To Lead League In Recruiting
Ole Miss Enjoys Bye Week As They Brace For Huge Game Against LSU

Player of the Week

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
49-21 W Against Maryland
20 carries for 275 yards, 5 TD
2 receptions for 17 yards

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Minnesota - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Clemson - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Pittsburgh - #15 Coaches, #13 Media, #13 BCS
Air Force - #24 Media, #24 BCS

Game of the Week

Pitt vs Duke

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

Played my game. Duke fumbled three times in the 3rd (the option wasn't working, stop doing it!), scored 31 points with two being fumble scoops. I put in several lower rated backups late in the 3rd when the route was on.

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs ECU
#6 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#10 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
#22 Navy (Nightz) vs Colorado State
#8 Clemson (Az) vs Boston College
#21 Air Force (Drizz) vs Rice 
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #18 West Virginia
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #2 LSU

Week Thirteen Headlines

Regular Season National Championship Game Between Ole Miss/LSU Highlights Week 13
Rutgers Heads To West Virginia For A, Uh, Big Big East Game
Pitt Blanks #14 Duke 42-0
His Heisman To Lose: Clemson's Josh Williams Still In Lead

Player of the Week

Robert Cook, DT, Minnesota
38-2 W Against Colorado
6 tackles, 6 TFL, 6 sacks, FF, FR

Rankings

Minnesota - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Clemson - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #7 BCS
Pittsburgh - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Air Force - #21 Coaches, #19 Media, #20 BCS
Navy - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #24 BCS
Army - #24 Media, #25 BCS

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs LSU

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Just got done with my game. My offensive line and Sanchez/Jackson EMBARRASSED the Northwestern defense. They couldn't stop my run game. Cook had a great game with a team leading 11 tackles, 8 TFL and 6 more sacks.

4th and goal, Rice lines up in FG formation, I'm up 10-0. Third quarter ends without them kicking. They come out in the 4th quarter and go for it instead. The pick the Rice LB made to end the game was disgusting. Check the site on it -.-. Didn't feel like I was gonna lose that game 'til the 4th even though Rice injures my starting senior QB in the first. :(

Was fun to be ranked for a week!

Poor Josh Williams. He went into the BC game only needing 39 yards to hit 2000 yards on the season. Naturally he breaks his collarbone on his first carry and is out for the season. :(

Anyway, I'm done and I'll see you guys on Saturday! I don't know how quickly the last couple of weeks will advance but that's the earliest I'll be available for conference championship week.

Poor Josh Williams. He went into the BC game only needing 39 yards to hit 2000 yards on the season. Naturally he breaks his collarbone on his first carry and is out for the season. :(

Anyway, I'm done and I'll see you guys on Saturday! I don't know how quickly the last couple of weeks will advance but that's the earliest I'll be available for conference championship week.

That sucks man. The same thing happened to me in my other online dynasty. It sucks that he he was close. :\

GCQuinton

We'll probably be at that point Saturday anyway or tomorrow at the earliest, so you're good to go either way.

AT and the Owl are last up.

Striker

Completed my game. Gave Freshman Todd Freeman a chance, and he had over 120 yards on just 13 carries. I initially held off on him this year because in Week 1 vs. BigAT, he fumbled on his one and only carry. It wasn't even a big hit! :|

GCQuinton

Week Fourteen Games

#23 Army (GCQ) vs Nevada
#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs Nebraska
#19 Navy (Nightz) vs Boise State
Air Force (Drizz) vs Northern Illinois
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Miss State

IDLE: #9 Pitt (Striker), #7 Clemson (Az)

Week Fourteen Headlines

Ole Miss-LSU Doesn't Disappoint As The Rebels Edge The Tigers 10-7
Air Force Loses Heartbreaker To Rice
Should #4 UTEP Be In BCS Consideration?
Odd Man Out Part Two: Rutgers May Not Play For BCS Title Due To Schedule

Player of the Week

Robert Cook, DT, Minnesota
56-14 W Against Northwestern
10 tackles, 8 TFL, ATK, 6 sacks, FF

Rankings

Clemson - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
Pittsburgh - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Navy - #19 Coaches, #19 Media, #19 BCS
Army - #23 Coaches, #21 Media, #22 BCS

Game of the Week

Army vs Nevada

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Air Force locks up the stars division with a 35-7 win over NIU. Senior HB Cody Rodgers says farewell to Colorado Springs with 159 yards and 2 TDs on an electrifying 16 carries, advancing the Falcons to the Conference USA Championship game where they'll face rival Navy. Winner of Conference-USA will earn their spot in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl where they are projected to face undefeated UTEP.

Air Force would also like to congratulate senior QB Chris Evans to set the school career record for TDs with 44. Evans is also expected to break the school career record for passing yards being just 51 yards shy of the record with 2 games remaining in his career.

GCQuinton

Air Force locks up the stars division with a 35-7 win over NIU. Senior HB Cody Rodgers says farewell to Colorado Springs with 159 yards and 2 TDs on an electrifying 16 carries, advancing the Falcons to the Conference USA Championship game where they'll face rival Navy. Winner of Conference-USA will earn their spot in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl where they are projected to face undefeated UTEP.

*shakes fist*

Nightz

Air Force would also like to congratulate senior QB Chris Evans to set the school career record for TDs with 44. Evans is also expected to break the school career record for passing yards being just 51 yards shy of the record with 2 games remaining in his career.

Looking forward to it!

Playing now. I accidentally unplugged the 360 power cable as it was loading into the game; not sure if it is going to show a restart or not. I was trying to get an open plug for my camera battery charger. Whoops..

GCQuinton

Week Fifteen Games

#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs UConn

IDLE: EVERYBODY ELSE! RECRUIT!

Week Fifteen Headlines

#3 Rutgers Has The League Spotlight To Themselves This Week...
...As They Also Root For Texas Tech To Upset #2 Texas
Navy Blanks Boise State 40-0
Minnesota's Joel Sanchez Is New Heisman Frontrunner After Josh Williams's Season Ending Injury

Player of the Week

David Parker, HB, Rutgers
42-0 W Against USF
32 carries for 279 yards, 5 TD

Rankings

Clemson - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Pittsburgh - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Navy - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
Army - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs UConn

WEEK FIFTEEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: Air Force (Drizz) vs #17 Navy (Nightz)
ACC Championship: #8 Pitt (Striker) vs #6 Clemson (Az)
SEC Championship: #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #10 Florida 
Big Ten Championship: #5 Minnesota (BPH) vs #23 Ohio State

Conference Championship Week Headlines

Ole Miss/Texas National Championship All But Confirmed At This Point...
...But BigAT Roots On The Gators Anyway For The Upset
Can Air Force Knock Off Navy In The CUSA Title Game?
ACC Championship Between Pitt/Clemson Is One Of Two Top Ten Battles

Player of the Week

David Parker, HB, Rutgers 
28-0 W Against UConn
30 carries for 192 yards, 2 TD

Rankings

Clemson - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Pittsburgh - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Navy - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
Army - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

KanZolo

Upset is possible. Gators, osu, osu and bama are known to have that " x factor"

Edit: maybe not. Their first play was an int and my second play was a TD...

Nightz

Drizz I'm going to a wedding this evening so I might not be able to play today. There's a slight chance I can go in the afternoon. I'll keep you updated.

KanZolo

Gators had an off day. Could of easily put up a hundred. They had 24 yds of offense, 6 INT's and a fumble.

qb had a qb rating in 400's before he was sat midway in 2nd.

Striker

Az, if you read this, latest I can go is around 9:30 EST. If its too late for you since you're coming home from your trip then, we can try tomorrow.

Just got done. Sanchez broke 2000 yards, but he got hurt late in the 3rd quarter. That dude has been knocked out of the last 2 games. :\ My defense completely ate the OSU QB alive - 2 pick 6s and and 2 fumbles.

Top Bottom