• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

No need to be worried, it's really not that scary

So I was wondering, am I going to have a spot returning for 13? I probably already asked

You made it through seven seasons this year without any major problems (aside from you all but telling me to kiss your ass in bannable pic form), so right now you've got a spot for 13 in this league as far as I'm concerned.

But yeah, like always, I'll put the interest thread up in May or June. Likely right after we conclude this one.

GG GCQ. NCAA gods didn't want you to win. For example, I throw it with 20 seconds or w/e left in the half trying to get something going, almost intercepted. So I run it up the middle next play to run out the clock, 80 yd TD.

Got my 4* CB with the visit against Army to commit too. Building me a turnover defense.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs Rice
#1 Minnesota (BPH) vs Colorado
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#17 Navy (Nightz) vs Ball State
#6 Clemson (Az) vs NC State
Air Force (Drizz) vs ECU
#10 Pitt (Striker) vs Duke

Week Twelve Headlines

The SEC Bowl: Conference Powers Rutgers, Ole Miss Prepare For War
Army Fails To Show Up, Gets Blanked 31-0 By Air Force
Clemson Continues To Inch Up In Rankings
Pitt Coach Striker Announces Retirement, Only To Return 24 Hours Later In "Mixup"

Rankings

Minnesota - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #1 BCS
Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #1 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Clemson - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Pittsburgh - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Navy - #17 Coaches, #18 Media, #16 BCS

Player of the Week 

James McCauley, FS, Air Force
31-0 W Against Army
ATK, FR, INT

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Ole Miss

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

KanZolo

Damn you guys play early.
Been looking forward to it all season, too anxious to wait.

GG, AT. Solid defensive battle for most part. When I dropped an easy pick and couldn't recover that fumble on the first drive I figured it was gonna be a long game.

And except for the INT before half, my guys made plays when they needed to. Gameball to my kicker who made a 63 yarder and chip shot as time expired for the W.

Conference championship should be interesting.

BigAT

Damn you guys play early.

Like farmers.

GG Kan. My defense just fell apart at the end of the game and it seemed like I could do nothing to stop you. I seriously considered going for it on that last fourth down I had, just because I was almost positive there was no way I was going to hold you if I punted. Especially considering you really don't need many yards to get into field goal range. I probably should have gone for it, although I'm not sure how well it would have been received.

Your quarterback was ridiculous. I can't count the number of shouldabeen sacks he avoided with his speed and he really gouged me on a few huge runs he had after things broke down. Frustrating to cover a 4-wide set very well, only to have the QB take off for an easy 25 yards.

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs ECU
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#9 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
#16 Navy (Nightz) vs Colorado State
#5 Clemson (Az) vs #21 Boston College
Air Force (Drizz) vs Rice
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs South Carolina
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #11 LSU

Week Thirteen Headlines

Ole Miss Comes Out On Top Against Rutgers, Reclaims No. 1 Ranking
Minnesota Easily Handles Colorado In Rivalry Game
Josh Williams Is All But A Lock For The Heisman
First Bowl Projections Of The Season Arrive

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS  
Minnesota - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Clemson - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Pittsburgh - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Navy - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #14 BCS

Player of the Week 

Joel Sanchez, HB, Minnesota
42-3 W Against Colorado
28 carries for 249 yards, 3 TD

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs LSU

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Air Force clinches the Stripes division with a 13-7 win over Rice. All eyes on next weeks Boise St vs Navy game, winner will be playing me for the conference if they don't mess up this week.

GCQuinton

Done as well.

Coe had 3 pick 6's. Maybe he can move to the top of the Thorpe list now.

I almost did it just now to stick to the rules, but I'm gonna give one more warning in case people don't hear me clearly or care to read the rules we've had since Day 1: the next 70 point game I see I'm tossing the results out. You were already warned about this before, so you can also consider this strike one.

2. In those games against the CPU where you're flat out dominating, you will be required to mass sub your second offensive and defensive teams into the game once you're leading by 35 points. To expand on this more, once you reach the 50 point mark, run the clock out on offense pre-snap and run clock killing plays until the game's over (no matter what quarter you're in). For games that still go past 60 and 70 points, I'll get in touch with the team owner first and issue a warning. If you wind up Supersimming a game and it does this, let me know or I'll assume you ran the score up.

GCQuinton

Week Fourteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Nevada
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs #22 Nebraska
#8 Pitt (Striker) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#13 Navy (Nightz) vs #14 Boise State
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Miss State

IDLE: #4 Clemson (Az), #7 Rutgers (BigAT

Week Fourteen Headlines

Air Force Looks To Close Regular Season Strong Against Pitt
Commish Vows Renewed Focus On Scoring Violations After 70 Point Clemson Win
Rutgers Enjoys Two Week Break Before Facing Ole Miss Again
Four League Teams Having Top Ten Recruiting Years

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS  
Minnesota - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Clemson - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #7 Coaches, #8 Media, #7 BCS
Pittsburgh - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Navy - #13 Coaches, #13 Media, #12 BCS

Player of the Week 

Jason Joseph, WR, Army
44-10 W Against ECU
4 receptions for 171 yards, 3 TD

Game of the Week

Pitt vs Air Force

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Striker

Drizzler, when will you be available today? I should be around later this evening, like 7-8 PM EST. Tomorrow probably same time frame.

EDIT: Post when you're going to be around. Tomorrow is cool as long as we settle on a time.

I actually tried to run out the clock. My last TD I was just trying to run for the first down so I could kneel 3 times and end the game. But they actually pushed me 4 yards into the end zone after I stopped moving.

GCQuinton

I actually tried to run out the clock. My last TD I was just trying to run for the first down so I could kneel 3 times and end the game. But they actually pushed me 4 yards into the end zone after I stopped moving.

Try harder next time. Take a knee and get the turnover. I'm pretty sure you'll still win the game.

Try harder next time. Take a knee and get the turnover. I'm pretty sure you'll still win the game.

Oh I know. Not making excuses. Ultimately it's my fault. I just wanted to run out the clock because of course they were going to pass every down if they got it back and extend the game another 10 minutes.

I just got off work and am now going to dinner. I will play my game when I get home.

EDIT: Done. I don't know what the hell was going on, but it was like they knew my exact playcalls. I think I barely broke 150 total yards. The game even screwed me with one of those animations where my WR catches it, get lit up right away and they call it a fumble. The CPU tried everything it could to screw me over.

GCQuinton

Guess Pitt-Air Force is getting played tomorrow.

There's no user games for Week 15, so after this week we're advancing straight to the conference championships.

GG Striker. Felt like you whooped my ass but with the TOs you didn't actually get out of range until the end, your Defense definitely whooped my ass though! Couldn't do shit on O. Run game was never there and my WRs were always covered. Frustrating. Converted 1 First down.. 10 rushes for 15 yards, 3/14 passing... Both TOs I got on defense I gave right back too. Bleh.

Striker

GG Drizzler. Thought your defense pulled a darn good game out. The Powell touchdown was a busted coverage it looked like, or your Safety came over too late. But that was the pivotal play up until the few minutes left. I couldn't run all game, but even with that good run drive toward the end, Freeman still ended up with 4 YPC. My whole line is just meant for pass, but that's not an easy strategy against online players, and in that snowy condition.

The corners of mine were just clamping down on everything you tried. I know your QB was rated low, too, but he wasn't getting help from any open guys.

GCQuinton

Forgot about recruiting for Week 15, so here's what's gonna happen. After I advance (which I'm doing now) everybody's got till 11:30 PM ET to get Week 15 recruiting done. Then I advance to the conference championships. Get it done!

EDIT: Advanced. Get to it!

Top Bottom