• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

KanZolo

Gg. D played tough and so did tebow.

2 scoop and scores on consecutive plays in 4th quarter had to result in a broken controller.

Big hits and strips were set to conservative FWIW.

Nightz

Gg. D played tough and so did tebow.

2 scoop and scores on consecutive plays in 4th quarter had to result in a broken controller.

Big hits and stripes were set to conservative FWIW.

Yeah man, it was a good game for 3 quarters. 4th quarter was just bullcrap. Being in a position to either tie or go up in a 17-14 game, then being down 31-14 two plays later is disheartening. I almost threw the controller through the TV after that second fumble.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Troy
#24 Navy (Nightz) vs San Diego State
#13 Clemson (Az) vs Virginia
Air Force (Drizz) vs Boise State
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #5 Auburn

IDLE: #3 Minnesota (BPH), Pitt (Striker), #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Five Headlines

Top Two Switcheroo: Rutgers, Ole Miss Swap Places In Rankings
Air Force Edges Troy 34-31 In CUSA Battle
David Morgan Of Rutgers Is Your Current Heisman Frontrunner
Army Looks To Start Rebounding As They Begin CUSA Play

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Minnesota - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Clemson - #13 Coaches, #13 Media
Navy - #24 Coaches, #23 Media

Player of the Week 

David Morgan, HB, Rutgers
27-0 W Against LSU
27 carries for 243 yards, 4 TD

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Auburn

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

BigAT

I was disgusted when, after absolutely deserving but never getting the #2 spot last season, I start this year at #2 without winning a single game.

I suck, just lost to Boise St. This game is starting to get annoying with how the D works sometimes, LBs are so damn dumb in this game, they always end up with there backs to the runner.

GCQuinton

Army finally got their first win of the season tonight against Troy. Definitely a transition season for us, but I still made our schedule too hard. If recruiting goes right, we'll probably have a whole new backfield next season that should ride us out to the end of the league.

GCQuinton

I was disgusted when, after absolutely deserving but never getting the #2 spot last season, I start this year at #2 without winning a single game.

I was gonna say that at the least, you (and the Owl) now have to go through another human in a conference championship game like everyone else, but then I thought about BPH.

Nightz

When will the next advance deadline be? Out of town to sunday evening.

I'm out of town until Sunday evening as well. I think I have a bye next week, so it's not a big deal for me. Just a heads up for GCQ in case the next week advances fast, since we play the week after.

GCQuinton

Week 6's deadline is going to be tomorrow night since it's an all-CPU week. If you're not around when I advance in about an hour or so (AT's playing now) Owl, then that game against SC is gonna have to be simmed.

Week 7 has two all-human games and it's on the weekend so the deadline will likely be Monday.

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs Northern Illinois
#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs Miami
#11 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #6 Georgia
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #10 South Carolina

#24 Navy (Navy), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Six Headlines

Rutgers Continues Their SEC Domination, Defeating Auburn
Army Finally Gets In The Win Column Against Troy
Scarlet Knights Leading League, And Nation In Recruiting So Far
The OT: All These Community Changes Frightens And Confuses Me

Rankings

Clemson - #13 Coaches, #13 Media
Navy - #24 Coaches, #23 Media

Player of the Week 

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
23 carries for 188 yards, 5 TD
2 receptions for 22 yards

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Georgia

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Striker

Beat Miami. It was a close, defensive first half. Defense got better in the 2nd forcing more 3 & outs.

Two games left, plus Air Force's recruiting.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs #22 Navy (Nightz)
#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs #9 Michigan
#23 Pitt (Striker) vs NC State
#8 Clemson (Az) vs #1 Rutgers (BigAT)
Air Force vs San Diego State

IDLE: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Seven Headlines

Clemson Heads To Rutgers In A Big Game For Both Teams
Can Army End Their Recent Skid Against Navy And Get A Win?
Ole Miss Dodges A Bullet, Narrowly Beating South Carolina
Pitt Re-Joins The Top 25 After Defeating Miami

Rankings

Clemson - #8 Coaches, #8 Media
Navy - #22 Coaches, #20 Media
Pittsburgh - #23 Coaches, #22 Media

Player of the Week 

Cameron Christensen, OLB, Army
27-10 W Against Northern Illinois
5 tackles, TFL, 6 ATK, sack, FF

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Rutgers

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Striker

Ended up scoring the most points in my Pitt Career with 56, and felt like everything clicked pretty well despite the rainy weather. If only my pitiful OL didn't drop a defensive player into my QB's face in two occasions resulting in two fumbles, it might've been higher.

I got to say, though, two passes were really just prayers and reminded me of Hakeem Nicks in a way (NC State defense pulled a Mike McCarthy).

Hail Mary to end the 1st half: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/118306619
Another Otis Hargrove TD: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/118306586

Also landed the #1 SS Todd Stewart, whose visit last week jumped my team over Rutgers. His quick call this week was a Scholarship offer and he accepted. :p

GCQuinton

Status on Clemson-Rutgers? Looks like me and Nightz may have to go tomorrow night if he gets back this evening, but if it's during the day we should be able to get it in.

I'm heading out now for a couple hours. I should be back around 1pm, AT. I'm free after that unless you want to play during Game of Thrones. In which case, go fuck yourself.

Love, Az

We were talking EST, right?

Sorry I was late, girlfriend needed to stop by Rite Aid on the way home.

GG though. I thought I was done when you went up 14-0 and then injured my qb for the season :(

I noticed you kept bringing your safety way up so I kept hoping for that one time when my WR would get a good release off the press and take it all the way. Lucky for me that happened. Then I got that super lucky pick 6 off the tip and my running game finally came together in the 4th quarter.

If you could beat BPH and the owl I'd super appreciate it. I still want my chance at the national title!

Top Bottom