• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

the schedule is complete. the final step is to assign home/away games, which takes a bit of time for me to concoct! i will at least have a few more weeks up tonight, possibly the entire schedule if march madness doesn't suck me in!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Archaix said:
I'll be good for a game at around 8est if you're interested.

You still want to play a practice game?

I can play now,just let me know when you're ready.

Also whats your madden screen name so I can add you to my buddy list?
Mines matrixadw.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Matrix said:
You still want to play a practice game?

I can play now,just let me know when you're ready.

Also whats your madden screen name so I can add you to my buddy list?
Mines matrixadw.

I'm signing on now.

ArchaixGA

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,going on.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Miguel said:
Mathis better get a KRTD!

--edit: this is tampa

Mathis got JACKED UP!

Also...that's what you guys meant by matrix and the deep pass, eh? 4 completions to the effect of 200 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Matrix

I still dont have the controls down passing,I throw better than that on the xbox and all over the field.I was really just testing the long bomb out against you Archaix,I need to perfect it :p I'm having trouble switching off my main receiver using the cone in this version.

GG,I got some lucky ass breaks,but also dropped like 5 passes that should have been inted...shitty Texans.

Mathis got owned Miguel,he sucks ;)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Matrix said:
I still dont have the controls down passing,I throw better than that on the xbox and all over the field.I was really just testing the long bomb out against you Archaix,I need to perfect it :p I'm having trouble switching off my main receiver using the cone in this version.

GG,I got some lucky ass breaks,but also dropped like 5 passes that should have been inted...shitty Texans.

Mathis got owned Miguel,he sucks ;)

I would have been pissed if that was a league game. Between two cornerbacks turning the ball over(yes...that's how the game went for me) and two passes dropped when wide open for first down conversions, I was not happy with much of that.

And that's not even counting the time I tipped the ball to you so that you could convert a third down! Keiwan Ratliff fully expects a thank you card for that one.

Of course, some of that is evened out by the fact that Rudi decided to go all Leonard Little on your ass and run over anybody in sight.

Matrix

Archaix said:
I would have been pissed if that was a league game. Between two cornerbacks turning the ball over(yes...that's how the game went for me) and two passes dropped when wide open for first down conversions, I was not happy with much of that.

And that's not even counting the time I tipped the ball to you so that you could convert a third down! Keiwan Ratliff fully expects a thank you card for that one.

Of course, some of that is evened out by the fact that Rudi decided to go all Leonard Little on your ass and run over anybody in sight.

:lol

I had the luck of the Irish today.

Yea basically you got screwed,I think the madden footballs gods wanted to make me feel better after being abused and used yesterday.

Andokuky

Banned
Matrix said:

I had the luck of the Irish today.

Yea basically you got screwed,I think the madden footballs gods wanted to make me feel better after being abused and used yesterday.

and raped, don't forget raped.

---Colts

Matrix

Andokuky said:
and raped, don't forget raped.

---Colts

I know I know

Ass-Backwards-Donkey.jpg

eh, i'd prefer to keep the players from the opposite division as it would be to your advantage at times to win/lose w/ the browns so as not to hurt your chances.

the majority of the schedule is up. please do me a favor and inspect your schedule. if you notice any oddities (such as the wrong number of home and away games, playing someone twice in a row, etc.) please let me know as i probably simply input it into the site incorrectly (i am doing it from a hard copy and sometimes i don't line the columns up correctly).

enjoy ladies... lets get those last 3 games played!

Rorschach

Ack, I don't play anyone I stand a chance against until week 8.

Booh I don't get to play "new-to-the-PS2" Matrix. ;b I'll get him when he's already over the hump! :(

BirdBomb

Banned
Wow, that was a horrid game. Between my guys not covering a noname TE, and Doss blowing the blocking on a PR, which leads to a fumble recovery for a TD, i got ripped. I caught a few breaks early with hitstick fumbles, but after that, it was back to cowboy style .02525252363664 seconds to pass b4 i get gang rapped by the Panther D-line.

Yeah, total shootout, but keep in mind, we had the same number of turnovers, and same types. 1 pick, 2 fumbles. DeShaun Foster was being crushed but your defense, and he caughed up the ball twice. This game swung like a pendulum. Bad luck all around.

But you should not have tried to gun it at the end of the half, you were already up by 3 with less than a minute, and I FINALLY got a pick for a TD. I had 8 deflections today, two that should have been picked no problem. But man, you burned me bad on that pass to Edge.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix, Hopefully ill be able to play you tonight. depends on how my schedule works out.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Ack, I don't play anyone I stand a chance against until week 8.

Booh I don't get to play "new-to-the-PS2" Matrix. ;b I'll get him when he's already over the hump! :(

Well I'll be here around 10 pm eastern time Coldblooded,not 9 pm.I'll post here around then to see if you can play.

CB3

Ugh, Scheduling conflicts are gonna prevent me playing this week. I might just have to play 2 games next weekend, which ill be able to play for sure by then. If our game is holding up the week just advance it

Matrix

Coldblooded im around now if you want to crush me and get it over with.

CB3

Matrix said:
Coldblooded im around now if you want to crush me and get it over with.

^

You Get a week to practice up! Its all good. I rather face someone when they are at their prime. Now i can

Matrix

I get a week?

I'm confused and I might never be in my prime in this version of the game.

oh shit,just saw your post above :lol Im blind.

CB3

Matrix said:
I get a week?

I'm confused and I might never be in my prime in this version of the game.

Yeah, things didnt go as planned and i wont be able to play our game until next weekend.

Andokuky

Banned
If you two aren't playing till next week maybe the league should advance. Sickboy is yet to reply, no sense in holding everyone else up for one game.

CB3

Andokuky said:
If you two aren't playing till next week maybe the league should advance. Sickboy is yet to reply, no sense in holding everyone else up for one game.

Yeah my same thoughts.

Its killing me. I have Madden and MGS3:S here and no ps2 to play them until next week :(

Matrix

I got Sickboy week 2,:lol Ive havent seen him post....I might never actually have to play a game :lol

Kinda not funny :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
falcons are on the banned teams list :D

edit - the only exception being a REAL falcons hardcore fan, such as truelize.
me being one i hope ;) Can't wait to join the new leauge with Madden 07 for 360..

DCX

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
:lol Rorsch thinks were going to wait 3 months to start the Madden league. Isnt that cute.
Way to ruin the punchline, asshat!

Besides, if the 360 version of 06 is any indication, I don't want any part of the PS3 version. :p

SickBoy

Dammit, FMT, post a link in the "Are you interested in a GAF Madden season 4 league" next time :)

I never look in the online forum, but I always look at my control panel.

Ando, best for me is probably in the evening tonight...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My friends I implore you!

FMT has denied my request to use the Patriots, therefore I am letting everyone know I am playing this season under protest.

My main division rival won the superbowl with the bears, and now he is arguably using the second best team in the game. My other division rival is a guy who used cheesy tactics, and now he is using the third best team in the game.

How the fuck am I, an honest individual using a non-BS team, going to even compete with these fellows?

That is the dilemma I face, friends. I vote that Coldblooded and I be traded from our divisions so at least it's a fair division.

Or, I could use the Falcons!

*The preceding post may or may not have been made tongue-in-cheek*

Top Bottom