• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

oh, it would probably be wise of me to enter the rest of the schedule right? :D

p.s. wasabi... i can and will make that happen at your request friend. any other requests? keeping in mind i may or may not change them. if it is an easy switch, no problems. if not, then we have problems. basically, incase you hadn't noticed, weeks 9-13 are designated "interconference" games. if those need to be changed, they are very easy to do since it is basically afc vs nfc. if you need games outside of those weeks changed, the odds that i would do it are about 1 in a million, since it would involve me potentially reworking multiple weeks and home/away scheduling to get that in.

SickBoy

So what's the situation with ColdBlooded? I see two Eagles games sitting unplayed.... does he know the season's underway yet?

he does know. sadly he and icedragon can't get on the same page regarding cb picking up his ps2 so he can play. i may have to play his week 1 game for him.

Mrbob

Wellington I would not try to infuriate me if I were you. ;) Both my losses were taken out of my hands and decided by the CPU. I still control my destiny and the destiny of the entire division as I am going to go 13-0 to finish this season. Time for some first half beatdowns again to stop these miraculous 4th quarter comebacks. I have not lost a game yet. I've had two stolen from me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he does know. sadly he and icedragon can't get on the same page regarding cb picking up his ps2 so he can play. i may have to play his week 1 game for him.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :( :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
edit- dont want to start WWIII :p

Ck,the matrix curse? :lol :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mrbob said:
Wellington I would not try to infuriate me if I were you. ;) Both my losses were taken out of my hands and decided by the CPU. I still control my destiny and the destiny of the entire division as I am going to go 13-0 to finish this season. Time for some first half beatdowns again to stop these miraculous 4th quarter comebacks. I have not lost a game yet. I've had two stolen from me.
Oh bullshit, losing in the 4th quarter in a single possession game is hardly a "comeback". :p

Matrix

Dm is
040619jordan.jpg

He's on his death bed and became the man he always wanted to be....THE FEVER helped him win his madden game tonight,thats the rumor going around the league.

He caught the fever from this man
jordan1a.jpg
aka Magic Mig

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Man, I get Stevens WIDE* open on a PA pass and run it up the field only to accidentally dive on the one yard line while I pause to do a celebration dance. Oh well, at least it helped eat up time. :D

* Wide as in, he had one quarter of the field entirely to himself.

Miguel

As many plays I make with my safety, I always manage ONE big fuckup per game.

That fuckup came in the 4th quarter, as I bit HARD on a playaction...JERRRRRRRRRRAMY Stevens open for a long pass to the 2 (where Hito dives at the 2 for some reason...anyway)

Then THE RETURN OF TEFLONXANDER.

8 Simple Rules For Tackling A Late-20s Runningback

1. Teflonxander cannot and will not be tackled, you better hope you get him near the sideline and push him out.

2-8. See above.

Anyway, touchdown, 14-7, and then I drop 4 straight 40+ yard passes, at least 3 of which hit my WRs on the hands.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Miguel said:
Anyway, touchdown, 14-7, and then I drop 4 straight 40+ yard passes, at least 3 of which hit my WRs on the hands.
Those were batted, sir. :p

Anyway, you managed to shut Teflonxander down for a while in the third and forth quarter, but then I started getting back to my bread and butter running game and the nonstick coating got renewed. :D

Miguel

Hitokage said:
Those were batted, sir. :p

Anyway, you managed to shut Teflonxander down for a while in the third and forth quarter, but then I started getting back to my bread and butter running game and the nonstick coating got renewed. :D

You swatted 1 or 2, but I know 3 hit my WR in the hands in the last 2 drives I had.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Miguel said:
You swatted 1 or 2, but I know 3 hit my WR in the hands in the last 2 drives I had.
Then explain the 5 pass deflections I have for Andre Dyson from that game alone and 13 total for my team. ;)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You only had one pass that wasn't a completion, pick, or deflection, and that one you threw too high deep IIRC.

As I thought. :p

Matrix

Couple questions....

How did I beat the Eagles 20-19? :lol Is coldblooded never going to get a ps2?

Archaix,when would you like to play our week 3 game?

Matrix

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Matrix said:
Couple questions....

How did I beat the Eagles 20-19? :lol Is coldblooded never going to get a ps2?

Archaix,when would you like to play our week 3 game?

I could either play tonight at around 8 (or earlier, if you're around) or some time tomorrow evening before 8.

Matrix

Archaix said:
I could either play tonight at around 8 (or earlier, if you're around) or some time tomorrow evening before 8.

I'm around now....

You want to play now or play at 8?

I havent played since Sickboy whooped me and I'm sure you want your revenge from my lucky win....we might aswell play tonight.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Matrix said:
I'm around now....

You want to play now or play at 8?

I havent played since Sickboy whooped me and I'm sure you want your revenge from my lucky win....we might aswell play tonight.

I'm good now. I'm signing on.

Matrix

Sorry couldnt connect at first,had to reboot my router,im signing on now.

Matrix

Fuck the Texans in the PS2 version.

I dropped like 6 fucking sure ints in the first quarter :|

The truck stick in the ps2 version is way too powerful....Rudi Johnson would fucking plow over my guys like he was Thor.

GG archaix,you shut down Carr's wack ass.

I'm not sure if it effected your screen archaix,but sorry about doing that coverage audible on your GW fg attempt,I spaz out with the dual shock.

I also couldnt for the life of me stop you on 3rd downs...ugh.

edit- Fmt might be right,it could take me 5 games or more to get this shit down.I was sacked twice cause I didnt know how to switch the vision cone to a new player quick enough using the trigger buttons *sigh* It's so depressing learning this over again when I had already gotten it down.

But so far it looks like the ps2 players are better than who we had playing in the xbox league,thats a plus.

Matrix said:
But so far it looks like the ps2 players are better than who we had playing in the xbox league,thats a plus.
The true talent never left our beloved platform. :D I can't talk any shit though, I'm not as good as my record is.

i told you homeboy: 5 full games!

i know we complained a lot about the black/white buttons on xbox to throw, but the shoulder button combos are just as much of a hassle if not more. but you do adapt. you really have to use your middle finger on the R2 button if you want to have success throwing to R1/L1

Andokuky

Banned
HAHA! 24-21 win over Wellington...gimme some...gimme some....

His flippin DE pick'd off 1 of my 1st passes....i figured it was all over then. I guess i got lucky at some points, but so did he, GG man.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Where are you Rorsch?! I want my division lead.
I've been out of town since sunday night...wtf how did the weeks move so fast? DAMNIT!

Well, Ravens...you're not on aim, so I'm gonna get my game with DM on...sleepless and practiceless...but then again, you don't need to practice for rape. :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Is it understood that the Browns are ineligible for the playoffs? I would be in the wildcard spot right now if it weren't for them. ;)

the browns are very eligible for the playoffs. i won't be using them too much anymore though. perhaps a game here and there. rors and archaix, you guys good to fill in? anyone else? ando? i have a new username for the browns that i will give to anyone who is interested. i only ask that you must be in the opposite conference to use them :/

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Dude, no, that's bullshit. Only teams with exclusive players should actually get into the playoffs. None of this "hey, let's let fmt use the browns to fight against the redskins in the superbowl!".

Seriously, let's get this cleared up right now. I say if the Browns are in a playoff spot, the next team in line should get bumped up. Or perhaps if you end up playing the browns in a playoff game, you get an automatic win.

OR... find an actual person to take over for them.

i got the stats ando. i entered them on the LD site, and we can do 1 of 3 things.

1. play the entire game over.
2. play one quarter over with me receiving the ball
3. play 2 minutes over and give me the ball inside your 25 :D

i was in pretty good position to win the game, but i don't care about playing it over. the choice is yours friend

that 4 minute, 10 second drive you had in the 2nd quarter had me pulling my hair out. 3rd and 13, pass to lewis, bounces off my guy first down. 3rd and 17, pass to mason 4 yards short of the first, here comes the 5-yard face mask flag. strip of lewis at the goalline, recovered in the endzone for a td by you (thankfully called back by holding :D ). then on 4th my freaking guys just get pushed around like nobodies business, walk in td!

then everything went downhill after i tried that stupid shit at the end of the half.

Andokuky

Banned
Ok how about we play a quarter and you get the ball? You can even progress it to the 25 if you want, or wherever the ball was. If we do a 2 minute quarter by the time you get the ball down there a good 15 seconds could be gone.

Top Bottom