• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Mario Kart Wii Tournament!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonlife29 said:
Pool 3, I can do the match later today if you guys are up for it. Tomorrow, I'm not sure--Sunday, for sure.

EDIT: PMed you all :D

Well... I am going out as I pmed. Man this is a mess :lol Sat or Sunday I will be available.

Relix said:
The limit is this Sunday =/. You are supposed to be in Pool 4, which does have a substitute with Lobo from Pool 1.

GUYS, speed up... one one pool race has been done. What about the others? Come on, PM, or do something! >_<

Sunday? hmmm, I can't make it to late since I have to get up early on monday. I can still make it today. and in the early hours of Sunday.

The only thing I ask is when a time is arranged, post in how many hours it will begin, like I said, timezones confuse me. (European by the way)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
StickyFingers said:
Sunday? hmmm, I can't make it to late since I have to get up early on monday. I can still make it today. and in the early hours of Sunday.

The only thing I ask is when a time is arranged, post in how many hours it will begin, like I said, timezones confuse me. (European by the way)

PM your Pool (4) to try and arrange it.

Pool 3 we can play Sunday 100% sure and we can arrange a time since now. You make the call. Come on guys let's speed this up >_<

Son of a bitch!

Someone changed their minds on my side and decided to switch from taking me out today to tomorrow instead, so now we have to definitely try today, guys D:

How's 4PST?

Teknoman

:lol ah man, I knew I should've checked this topic yesterday. I thought everyone was all set for today, so I didnt really bother with checking.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Teknoman said:
:lol ah man, I knew I should've checked this topic yesterday. I thought everyone was all set for today, so I didnt really bother with checking.

I am 24 hour away from canceling this train wreck of a tournament :lol

Teknoman

Relix said:
I am 24 hour away from canceling this train wreck of a tournament :lol

I dunno how everything went down hill. The online is lag free, everyone likes Mario Kart, it's summertime, imo there should've been more entries.

Top Bottom