• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF servers for Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike: Source - NOW ONLINE

Zyzyxxz

fallout said:
Sweet, seems like we have the "usual crew".

You dick.

(re-added)

for some reason I'm not getting it now. gimme your steam id so I can try adding instead, my steam community has been screwed up for some reason.

Twig

Banned
YOU PEOPLE

STOP PLAYING SO LATE

I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP AT A REASONABLE HOUR

(Except Fridays, like today!)

;-;

(Of course last night I was setting up my new computer so I have no idea... you could have started at a reasonable hour and I missed it, who knows!)

JoeMartin

TheOneGuy said:
YOU PEOPLE

STOP PLAYING SO LATE

I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP AT A REASONABLE HOUR

(Except Fridays, like today!)

;-;

(Of course last night I was setting up my new computer so I have no idea... you could have started at a reasonable hour and I missed it, who knows!)

Well then I guess we'll see you tonight. Late is really only the time I have to play anyways. I do rather enjoy late night GAF CS. =P

Zyzyxxz

tonight I'll be playing for sure, just finished an essay so I wanna take it out on you guys with my bullets of magic fury

eznark

Banned
agree! I keep checking to see if anyone is on (to the point of a link to the sever page on my iphone home) and no one ever is.

Did cs: source ever come in a boxed copy, or is it online only? I prefer to pick up the boxed copy so I can trade it on goozex if i'm not a dan.

1-D_FTW

We need to get a earlier CS game going just once. I've probably played 2 - 3 hours in my life, but I wanna see if I'd enjoy it if I actually got a kill or two.

eznark said:
agree! I keep checking to see if anyone is on (to the point of a link to the sever page on my iphone home) and no one ever is.

Did cs: source ever come in a boxed copy, or is it online only? I prefer to pick up the boxed copy so I can trade it on goozex if i'm not a dan.

There's a retail version, but it's tied to whatever Steam account you attach it to. I guess you could create a separate Steam account and trade/sell the account, but I don't think there'd be much value in it.

eznark

Banned
1-D_FTW said:
We need to get a earlier CS game going just once. I've probably played 2 - 3 hours in my life, but I wanna see if I'd enjoy it if I actually got a kill or two.

There's a retail version, but it's tied to whatever Steam account you attach it to. I guess you could create a separate Steam account and trade/sell the account, but I don't think there'd be much value in it.

ah yeah, didn't think about that.

rakka

while it seems keeping the css server private is no problem, i really think the tf2 one should be public; you need a lot of players to get a decent game going

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
1-D_FTW said:
I'll hop on the server in about half an hour. Probably some TF2 after that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
God dammit, game crashed on me and now I'm stuck waiting forever for the server to finally realize I'm not there anymore.

1-D_FTW

I'm about to give it a shot. But my internet connection has shot up 20, 30 and now 40 ping today. So who knows how it's gonna run.

1-D_FTW

Yeah. That's enough for me. Once we went to office I couldn't shoot anyone but my teammates. The only time I did anything was when I picked up a semi-automatic rifle from somebody and got to go a couple rounds with that. Have no idea what it was though. I couldn't even follow saelz8 around, cause by the time I always bought my crap, he was gone.

After a week without playing, I'm really ready to build some dispensers. I'm going to hop on the official server and hope others join.

Sciz

Fun times. We really need some more maps on there, though. Taking rtv into account, an effective rotation of Gold Rush > Dust Bowl > Gravel Pit gets old quickly.

Doytch

Won said:
Since Valve killed the scout rush on Granary....I want Granary!

What did they do? I haven't played it since they moved the spawn up who knows how long ago and it just became a rush to get the middle cap.

Won

Doytch said:
What did they do? I haven't played it since they moved the spawn up who knows how long ago and it just became a rush to get the middle cap.

They added gates and setup time like on Well.

1-D_FTW

Sciz said:
Fun times. We really need some more maps on there, though. Taking rtv into account, an effective rotation of Gold Rush > Dust Bowl > Gravel Pit gets old quickly.

You're just gonna have more RTV then. Although I wouldn't be against trading Warpath and Castle for even the 2nd tier Valve maps (Or 1st tier 2fort, although it's sure to get RTVed by the misguided.)

eznark

Banned
I'm heading to the make up of last nights Brewer game, hopefully some people are still on late night when I get back

Top Bottom