• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF servers for Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike: Source - NOW ONLINE

JoeMartin

Good games tonight guys.

Evil saving my ass by shooting straight past me and hitting tre in the face was the funniest thing I've ever seen. :lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Was kinda off tonight(that is, more than usual...), but I still had a ton of fun.

BTW, when I said that the Dual Elites were for going John Woo and not much else, I didn't mean you couldn't kill people with it. :lol

Rorschach

JoeMartin said:
Things got going once we started semi-organizing our rushes though.
I may suck at actually playing the game now, but at least I still remember old tactics. :D

JoeFu said:
i suck at cs :(
It's cool. You were doing pretty well by the end. I still can't manage to get a rhythm going, though. I've totally forgotten how to aim.

zoku88

Man, I need to come here earlier. You guys play at midnight, it seems?

EDIT: Oh wait.. I have finals to study for sometime...

n0b

That was great when you charged me Evilore. :lol

And I got my scout skills back briefly, but they didn't stay. :(

aznpxdd

Nice, I will bring my 117 points per hour skills in TF2 to the GAF server. :D Will join in on some CS:S fun too.

Is all talk on in both servers?

Rorschach

Zyzyxxz said:
can we set up events?

I want to start playing CSS again but only if we can fill the server to at least 12
Well, the other people standing by for the same thing won't come in unless you do! Catch-22

Zyzyxxz

Rorschach said:
Well, the other people standing by for the same thing won't come in unless you do! Catch-22

yeah I'll try to get some time on tomorrow night but setting up an event may be more incentive for people to join up.

Davidion said:
When're you guys populating the TF2 servers? Haven't played for a couple of days and I'm getting a little twitch.

As we never really have the numbers without pubs, we seem to be sticking with Love Me Sexy. I've been finding gaffers on other TF2 servers on the Friends tab and playing wherever they are.

CS:S handles smaller teams better than TF2, imo.

JoeMartin

Seems like a 12 EST nightly occurrence as far as CSS goes. I can dig it.

Don't really need a whole lot of people for CS to work. Hell even 2v2's can be a good time when you're playing with people you know. Besides, I like the games smaller. Once it gets over 6 people per team it kinda turns into a clusterfuck of getting shot from all directions and fun goes down exponentially.

It's the exact opposite with TF2, which is the slight problem with having the server private, as we'd almost have to organize a time to get together to get a decent game going.

Sciz

I just haven't seen that many GAFfers online the last couple days, at least not concurrently. The few of us that are tend to spread out across our alternate servers of choice.

I set up an event for TF2 on Steam to start in about 15 minutes, FYI. So you should all get a pop up and hopefully we can (near) fill the server.

eznark

Banned
Sciz said:
I just haven't seen that many GAFfers online the last couple days, at least not concurrently. The few of us that are tend to spread out across our alternate servers of choice.

I've been trying to plow through GTA single player before doing anything else, but the lure of TF2 is getting too strong I think.

Davidion

Sciz said:

Been too busy recently to play. Looking to get back on soon, the urge is calling. :lol

fallout

Good times on the CS:S server, as always. I was really sucking at first and then racked up 9 kills in 2 games, including a game-winning 3-kill grenade. It was total luck, too. I just walked up, hucked the grenade into the crowd and nobody moved.

aznpxdd

Is there a way to turn off the temporary blindness between Zy and I? We live in the same house...but we won't cheat, I swear! Our rooms are too far apart.

rakka

militia (and a bunch of other maps) crashes my computer :(

(virtualizing css in os x; tf2 strangely however runs decently...)

Teknoman

Well now i've been encouraged to reinstall CS Source...still though, hope everything gets straight with the TF2 server.

fallout

<fallout> I've played CS off and on for 10 years and this the most fun I've ever had.
<Rorschach> That's because you're sober.

Zyzyxxz

haha, today was another fun night of CSS. I'm gonna have to take a break now to work on school crap and spend a little time on TF2 and GTA4 multiplayer.

Hopefully next week you guys are game.

Kade

Just wanna tell those who care, that I'm going to be gone for a while.

I'll miss you all, until I get back.

Top Bottom