• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

v1lla21

v1lla, when can you play? I think I saw you'll be back pretty late, but I can play game 1 after 11 CT...as long as it's not way too late
I'll be home around 9 PST. I can play right when I get home. I think that's 11pm at central time.

4:20 blaze it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Anyone want to play one? Don't think I'll be able to get my game in with EZ but I want to play somebody

DietRob

Good game. There wasn't much lag on my end.

Yea that was a decent game connection wise. Only a couple of episodes of missing fielder's and runners one of which gave you a triple then a run on a balk. I'm still not sure how I got or triggered a balk but I made sure to throw a fastball at your next batters head for good measure.

By the way I have balk turned on now..but what do you guys think of it?

I played against Bob and he balked a few times but I didn't even really notice it

v1lla21

I played against Bob and he balked a few times but I didn't even really notice it
I balk every match, but I don't care. Lol. I once gave Crimson a few runs because I balked.

DietRob

I think it would be fine if I knew how not to do it. I didn't change anything about my wind-up, didn't try a pick off, just pitched it like I always do and balked a run home.

Kinda salty I ended up in the dota division :jnc

I think it would be fine if I knew how not to do it. I didn't change anything about my wind-up, didn't try a pick off, just pitched it like I always do and balked a run home.

Kinda salty I ended up in the dota division :jnc

When there are runners on base after you pick your pitch wait a second longer before you throw so your pitcher can get set.

25 is max roster size? Theres no rules right?

Your roster/lineup or pitching is invalid. Go through each lineup.
Rosters
SORRY, THE OPPOSING TEAM HAS AN INVALID ROSTER OR AND INVALID LINEUP/ROTATION AND WE ARE UNABLE TO AUTOMATICALLY REPAIR IT.

turnbuckle

Oh, I just restarted my ps4. It didn't tell me my roster was messed up, just generic server error. I'll go in and fix it once this loads back up.

I think I'm going to make a drink while I wait

Whoa whoa whoa wait

There should be DH

Let me check real fast

Think I had it off, but forgot to turn it back on. Apologies!!! I will do this right now

DietRob

Zack Cozart and Alfredo Simon will be on the trading block.

Looking for shortstop and or outfielders.

Dickey, Buehrle, Morrow, Hutchison is a pretty solid rotation.......but I'm sure I'll suck anyway ;p

Oh FYI - Most afternoons I'm available to play, not around mid-week evenings, usually around after midnight every weekday

turnbuckle

Having a smoke and a drink. Rematch in 5? Gg man, you pitched great too! Sorry for the delays and pauses early on. All my controls and settings were funky and had to fix em

DietRob

Fuckin bullshit ass online. I'm up 4 - 1 in the 4th and we get disconnected.

RAAAAGE

DietRob

Turnbuckle, Drizzler, it says both your games are in progress right now

lol is this league going to shit on night 1

return of the spreadsheet league. we'll just have to keep track of individual innings in hopes of piecing together entire games..

EZ got lucky we disconnected. Watch Sunday I'll get back to my epic offensive slump.

turnbuckle

Ggs drizzle. I gotta call it a night. I'm dozing. I could get our final game in between 8-10 pm est Sunday if that works. Can't play Monday, could do 8-10pm Tuesday as well.

Top Bottom