• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

abrack08

They weren't kidding about adding injuries to online franchise. Cali and I both had to replace our SPs after they randomly left with injuries.

Volquez is out for 11 games with a "fractured forearm". He was not hit by a pitch or anything...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm on my way back.. will probably do a bunch of sleeping though I do have tons of energy right now for whatever reason.

I'll be available to play tonight after lets say 11pm ET. Maybe.

BoSox on in case anyone can play a quick game before Raps-Wizards

drake-pierce-042115.jpg

rinse82

Rinse!

LOL what the heck just happened at home plate

Your guy was just standing there

game lagged and did a weird double animation. Saw your CF catch the ball and sent him home, then it repeated the catching animation so I guess it meant my tag up was early.

Idk if it's more amazing that people do this shit or that you were still giving him bunt-able pitches all game.

P.S. There are just 4 series remaining in week 1!

Idk if it's more amazing that people do this shit or that you were still giving him bunt-able pitches all game.

P.S. There are just 4 series remaining in week 1!

lol in the interest of time, I didn't show you every single pitch I threw James. This guy was surprisingly adept at checking his swing on any pitch out the zone, to the point where I had to wonder if he was cheating somehow.

Xater

Gonna post it in here as well because I don't know how many people visit the OT. Looking for people to play online with, preferably with headset so I can maybe get some pointers. I'm German so I am not familiar with all the minutes of baseball also it might be problematic because of the time zone difference. No idea when some of you guys play.

v1lla21

Man I'm 1-5 but have lost so many close games.

Don't have the clutch gene
Lol same here. All my games against Rob were close. Dmncn destroyed me the first two games and the last one was a close one that I ended up winning.

Gonna post it in here as well because I don't know how many people visit the OT. Looking for people to play online with, preferably with headset so I can maybe get some pointers. I'm German so I am not familiar with all the minutes of baseball also it might be problematic because of the time zone difference. No idea when some of you guys play.
I can play :) I'm not the best but I enjoy playing against other people. I won't be able to play until 8pm in Germany.

Mrbob

Risen from the dead. I'm busy today and tomorrow but I should be back to a normal schedule on Monday. Will be much easier to set up games now. Try to get my last game in with Eznark this weekend.

What the hell, how much you get for Trout?

Sold him for 93000...taxed gets me about 90000 and I already had 3000 from a bunch of scrubs I put on the market last night
Selling a pair of trouts has gotten me about 190,000 to spend shit on. It's why I have 12 collections completed and should have 4-5 more once I figure out how I'm going to spend it

Top Bottom