• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Xater

Had real fun games with v1lla21. Also felt like I learned some thing I did not yet know about baseball and the game. So that was very helpful. Thanks for that dude. Looking forward to playing more with you.

If anyone else thinks he is able to play with me during GMT+1 times, maybe on the weekend, let me know. Having cool people to talk to while playing definitely improved my enjoyment of it further.

v1lla21

Had real fun games with v1lla21. Also felt like I learned some thing I did not yet know about baseball and the game. So that was very helpful. Thanks for that dude. Looking forward to playing more with you.

If anyone else thinks he is able to play with me during GMT+1 times, maybe on the weekend, let me know. Having cool people to talk to while playing definitely improved my enjoyment of it further.
Fun playing with you! I feel like we would've had much closer matches if we played regular games without quick count, but it made for some fun hits. lol.

Xater

Fun playing with you! I feel like we would've had much closer matches if we played regular games without quick count, but it made for some fun hits. lol.

Yeah we can do some normal games next time. I'm gonna try to learn the zone hitting until then.

Good series, Turbo. Holy shit, my fielders tonight. Some of it was my fault though, especially late in the game when I started getting frustrated. And that's some excellent plate discipline you have. Anyway good luck in the season!

TURBO1112

Good series, Turbo. Holy shit, my fielders tonight. Some of it was my fault though, especially late in the game when I started getting frustrated. And that's some excellent plate discipline you have. Anyway good luck in the season!

Thanks. You had some bad luck that game. Errors everywhere, Im somehow making diving catches. Just one of those games. Good series.

I've made so many bad errors in the outfield. I think they overcorrected in this year's version. Nothing worse than walking past a ball a few times, trying to pick it up after an inexplicable bobble, while guys round the bases.

If you guys don't finish tonight, that's fine. Just try to get it done by Monday or Tuesday

Then week 2's deadline will be about 6 days from when week 1 is done and we'll go from there

lol well damn

Bob and eznark going to play?

I gotta leave in about an hour but I'll be back at 9-9:30 ct hopefully. Crimson or Pete can advance the week once it's confirmed (go to game list on the very right screen to make sure all games processed and registered)

thank you based Umps! lol great series nice pitching all around,

yeah that was a fun series even though i lost 2 of 3. there was only 1 play across the 3 games where i saw something different happen. i had stolen with crawford and the ump called me safe, but then when i was up to bat next crawford wasn't on base and i had an out :(

I just played a Diamond Dynasty game against a guy that was clearly using directional hitting. I switched to it in the 8th inning and hit like 3 hrs between the 8th and 12th. Directional hitting is way too easy. It shouldn't be allowed online just like Timing hitting wasn't.

Wow, this guy used 3 hitters for 1 AB in DD......what the hell

THIS GAME IS SUCH A TEASE

My card came down to some scrub and Max Scherzer.....of course I get the scrub

%$#%$@#

RA Dickey was downgraded to a 72 :|

Who is in charge of the roster updates? Do they even watch the Jays?

If they are going to kill Dickey they really should set Devon Travis to at least an 80 based on how the season has started

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Wait what happened?

And I removed myself from that list cause yall blew it up too much lol
Psh. What Eva ! It's been mostly all people saying they are available to play and some small talk.

I send people mass messages through pm only lol

Oh snap rinse. I didn't realize something was goin on. Sorry for blowing Ya up on the messenger

Wait what happened?

UZaYsS7.jpg

Top Bottom