• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Mrbob

I'll be available tonight after 9 central. I'll probably be playing Pillars of Eternity so just send me a message on Steam. Actually sending me a message on Steam anytime is fine since I keep Steam mobile active on my phone at all times.

If you don't have Steam send a message to Pheeniks and he can relay it to me.

TURBO1112

Just got a Carlos Gomez card in DD. Trying to decide whether to sell or keep it. I can get about 20,000 for it if I sell. I have Marte as my current CF. What you guys thing?

Just got a Carlos Gomez card in DD. Trying to decide whether to sell or keep it. I can get about 20,000 for it if I sell. I have Marte as my current CF. What you guys thing?

You could get absolutely nothing from the packs but you can also get lucky like phee and get Mike Trout and then sell him for 100,000 stubs.

gg crimson. game is trash. i get good wood on some hits and hit pop flies or line right to your guys. you hit everything all over the park in the same circumstance. the difference is im pitching with kershaw and you're pitching with some loser.... how does that make sense!

GG fmt

gg crimson. game is trash. i get good wood on some hits and hit pop flies or line right to your guys. you hit everything all over the park in the same circumstance. the difference is im pitching with kershaw and you're pitching with some loser.... how does that make sense!

lol yeah. I was hoping you would have already used Kershaw before our game. That was probably my best game hitting I've ever had other than that 13-0 game against phee last night with our super DD teams. I had 14 runs and 24 hits with the sorry ass Braves! Freeman was a double away from the cycle. But Wisler, my rookie SP, is awesome. His breaking balls break a lot and his FB has decent low-mid 90s speed. He's actually been my favorite pitcher so far even though he's my lowest rated at like 75.

Sorry ass D Wade. Made you take him out cause his leg hurt lol. You need a real athlete like Lebron.
We talking about a dude who had cramps in the Finals?

LeBron%20cramps%20up_900%20crop_1402044746371_5979284_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If anyone needs to play the Reds psn message me I'll quit watching mlb tv on ps4 and jump over.

Holy image size, Batman!

Karish, you up for games? I see your games with Duane fell through. Give me a shout on here or PSN.

:EDIT: Can one of you guys confirm my PSN chat showed up in the league chat? I'm having issues on my PS4, I think.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Game is still trash. All of the runs for opposing team I just played were due to lagged out fielding errors. 3 runs off errors.

Final 3-0

TURBO1112

GG Brewers, but that was the laggiest game I have played. Every pitch was teleporting.. Not sure how I ever made any contact. Even my fielders were teleporting around.

I hit a 2 run bomb in the bottom of 9th to tie and we get disconnected. If every game was like this, just ugh.

Edit: what I just checked schedule, and it says I lost 2-4 when I hit a hr in 9th to tie it like I said, and the game said he disconnected. The online can be so frustrating.

Top Bottom