• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

eznark

Banned
GG Brewers, but that was the laggiest game I have played. Every pitch was teleporting.. Not sure how I ever made any contact. Even my fielders were teleporting around.

I hit a 2 run bomb in the bottom of 9th to tie and we get disconnected. If every game was like this, just ugh.

Edit: what I just checked schedule, and it says I lost 2-4 when I hit a hr in 9th to tie it like I said, and the game said he disconnected. The online can be so frustrating.

?? Davis caught it and the game ended. Game was fine on my end outside of the standard baserunning stuff.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Dammit so sorry Tigers my internet seriously fucking went out in the bottom of the 9th last night. Game was tied 2-2. So fucked.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
FMT?????? WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY!!!!

Who needs to play the Jays?

Rays and Reds

I'll be able to play tonight after the Jays, Friday most of the day and Sunday

I can play one around 11 or Midnight EST. Hit me on PSN I linked it to my phone so I can respond there quicker.

Again, guys.

I put yalls match ups in the OP. PM your opponents! If you PM your opponent well ahead of your free time to set things up, you will have a good shot at getting it in. But if you show up at night and say "Hey whoever has to play me, come at me!" You will have a very high chance of not getting it in.

BTW crimson I was using directional hitting last night. Didn't help me at all and I actually prefer zone hitting

I think it works better if you have an all star team like in DD. But I don't think you should give up on directional until after our next game (;

But yeah I still prefer Zone even with my DD team.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
SOOOO Brutal wow. What did our game get counted as?

I think we have to play it again. Me and Bacon had a game go like 13 innings and it froze up and we had to do it over. That was just the game fuckin up tho. What happened last night was totally on my end. Fucking sucks. I'll be down to play a game or two tomorrow tho man.

DietRob

Good game FMT.. You gave me the ass whoopin I deserved.

I wish there was one thing.. just one thing I was better than you at. You destroy me in Madden and now you must have been practicing on MLB because you are kicking my ass there now too..

Damn.

FMT da gawd...

I wish there was one thing.. just one thing I was better than you at. You destroy me in Madden and now you must have been practicing on MLB because you are kicking my ass there now too..

Damn.

FMT da gawd...

lol what? i got lucky you had that error early in the game to even be up. we had about even amount of hits, i was just fortunate to have a guy on base on both of those homeruns

but yes gg. i was sweating when you had the bases loaded and i got out of it completely unscathed! god bless greinke!

DietRob

lol what? i got lucky you had that error early in the game to even be up. we had about even amount of hits, i was just fortunate to have a guy on base on both of those homeruns

but yes gg. i was sweating when you had the bases loaded and i got out of it completely unscathed! god bless greinke!

Yea for some reason my past 2 or 3 games when fly balls are hit my guy will run to the spot be standing there underneath the ball and just decided 'fuck it' i ain't catching this..

Thanks SDS, I mean Obama.

Yea for some reason my past 2 or 3 games when fly balls are hit my guy will run to the spot be standing there underneath the ball and just decided 'fuck it' i ain't catching this..

Thanks SDS, I mean Obama.

i had that happen against crimson. also in my game against you there was a typical grounder going over to my SS so i take control of SS, que up the easy throw to first and as i approach the ball he just kind of runs over the ball and it goes into the outfield.... no error given! lol never seen that before, its like the player didn't even recognize the ball at all

DietRob

Oh hey guys...

Joey Votto is up for trade.. I'd need something really nice for him ... 90+ player... thinking SS, 1B, or Left Fielder.

Maybe a SP, MAYBE.. but only on a multi player deal..

PS... ALSO I'll say it FUCK this new everyone gets hurt bullshit.. My pitcher magically got hurt in the 2nd inning... no notification no diagnosis nothing.. just had to put someone in cold from the BP.. Negron got hurt diving for a grounder SDS really screwed up the logic behind injuries IMO

eznark

Banned

Damn.

FMT da gawd...

Play dota with him

DietRob

I sent out a bunch of trade offers to some of you. I'm going to keep spamming them. lol

Keep checking back to see if my spare Jose Fernandez got sold and it hasn't. WTF buy it for 20000 you fucking cheapskates!

How do you have a spare Jose Fernandez

How are you getting all these awesome cards =/

Sell it to me for 100 stubs

I sent out a bunch of trade offers to some of you. I'm going to keep spamming them. lol

I can't trade Reyes for Votto lol, I don't have shortstop depth for that

How the?!?!

There was only two cards on the market. I didn't think it would sell I expected everybody would list theirs once they saw his price. I listed him at 7999 and he ended up selling pretty quick. Then I listed the other 4 duplicates of him that I had but his price dropped and he's now going for 125. Somebody was too impatient for Cliff Floyd last night lol

There was only two cards on the market. I didn't think it would sell I expected everybody would list theirs once they saw his price. I listed him at 7999 and he ended up selling pretty quick. Then I listed the other 4 duplicates of him that I had but his price dropped and he's now going for 125. Somebody was too impatient for Cliff Floyd last night lol

Lucky

After I sell Jose I have to decide if I want to complete the Giants and Mariners, or if I want to go get Dave Winfield

Decisions, decisions
Yessss I got paid

And yes I have been crazy lucky. Two trouts, Stanton, beltre...but the two trouts is what turned everything

Put in bids for cashner and shields. Winfield will be mine!

rinse82

Pistol and Trini - I'll be around tonight to finish our series.

Giants/Villa - I should have some time this weekend to start ours (Red Sox)

Top Bottom