• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Finished a 16 inning DD game - Arreta, or a pair of gloves. Gloves of course. Every. Single. Time.

I just got a Nolan Arenado, which is very high up on the list of the most worthless gold players you can have. But yeah gold gloves are the worst.

Just played a game against a guy who brought out the kitchen sink of cheese, had led 4-0 the whole time till I had a 6 run inning in the 8th. I had at least 5 plays thanks to slow animation/error that they kept trying to fuck with me.

Days after I said I'm done lol

abrack08

Hey Ph33, a guy in my Madden league who doesn't have a GAF account was interested in taking over the Reds. Not sure if being able to post in here is a requirement or not.

Hey Ph33, a guy in my Madden league who doesn't have a GAF account was interested in taking over the Reds. Not sure if being able to post in here is a requirement or not.
It would make it easier, but is he really interested in taking over a team that pretty much won't make the playoffs near the end of the season?

I was gonna have in house subs or to leave certain series alone but if he wants to, that's fine as long as you can help facilitate who he plays

abrack08

It would make it easier, but is he really interested in taking over a team that pretty much won't make the playoffs near the end of the season?

I was gonna have in house subs or to leave certain series alone but if he wants to, that's fine as long as you can help facilitate who he plays

Yeah he still wants in. I'm gonna add him to the psn group chat, and I'll help him arrange games on here. His psn name is OkayEvan

Pete what's your schedule like this week? We have 2 games to play and I'm pretty busy.

I have some time Tuesday night and maybe Saturday morning/afternoon

Mrbob

My schedule is kind of limited this week. Playoff hockey and nba getting in the way of my free time right now too. Not sure if I can hit this Thursday deadline.

I actually made the deadline Friday. Instead of sticking to Thursday/Sunday where the advances aren't consistent, I think that 5 day advances worked better. So the next one will be Wednesday after

Once we knock out 2-3 weeks we'll know more clearly what games absolutely must be played

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Holy shit me n Zep just played 25 fucking innings.

Sweet-jesus.gif

abrack08

Abrack, your friend signs up for the league and then sends joey votto to the DL with a torn calf lmao

Yeah, he was on 1st base and took a big lead so I threw over, he dove back and hurt himself lol.

starters are good, they dont allow you to use them as relievers :(. everyone in my bullpen is pretty much going for tommy john surgery except for alex torres, the loser of the night

Speaking of the bullpen, I signed a free agent, called up a guy and sent two down,,then shuffled roles a bit and now two of my relievers just don't show up in game. They're listed on my roster, and they have the correct roles on the rotation screen, but I'm just missing one setup guy and one middle reliever. Happen to anyone else?

Mrbob

I can't get online to check, who are the Mets again? Today is still shaky for me to play but I could get all 3 games in sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening.

UPDATED PLAYOFF PICTURE

NL West:
Mets 12-7 (10)
Dodgers 9-9 (11)

NL Central:
Brewers 11-7 (11)
Angels 13-9 (7)
Bobs 10-7 (12)

NL East:
Marlins 23-3 (3) Marlins magic number : 1
Braves 21-5 (3)

NL Overall Seeding:
Marlins 23-3 (3) (Division leader)
Braves 21-5 (3) (Wild Card leader)
Mets 12-7 (10) (Division leader)
Brewers 11-7 (11) (Division leader)
Angels 13-9 (7)
Bobs 10-7 (12)
Dodgers 9-9 (11)

AL West:
Rangers 15-6 (8)
Athletics 13-6 (10)
Pirates 14-8 (7)

AL Central:
Rockies 18-5 (6) Rockies magic number : 1
Tigers 6-11 (12)

AL East:
Yankees 18-7 (4) Yankees magic number : 1
Red Sox 10-10 (9)
Rays 9-11 (9)

AL Overall Seeding:
Rockies 18-5 (6) (Division leader)
Yankees 18-7 (4) (Division leader)
Rangers 15-6 (8) (Division leader)
Athletics 13-6 (10) (Wild card leader)
Pirates 14-8 (7)
Red Sox 10-10 (9)
Rays 9-11 (9)
Tigers 6-11 (12)
Blue Jays 7-12 (10)
Royals 6-13 (10)

Yes I know there are a few typos. I seriously didn't realize it until halfway through and decided to leave it.

rinse82

UPDATED PLAYOFF PICTURE

NL West:
Mets 12-7 (10)
Dodgers 9-9 (11)

NL Central:
Brewers 11-7 (11)
Angels 13-9 (7)
Bobs 10-7 (12)

NL East:
Marlins 23-3 (3) Marlins magic number : 1
Braves 21-5 (3)

NL Overall Seeding:
Marlins 23-3 (3) (Division leader)
Braves 21-5 (3) (Wild Card leader)
Mets 12-7 (10) (Division leader)
Brewers 11-7 (11) (Division leader)
Angels 13-9 (7)
Bobs 10-7 (12)
Dodgers 9-9 (11)

AL West:
Rangers 15-6 (8)
Athletics 13-6 (10)
Pirates 14-8 (7)

AL Central:
Rockies 18-5 (6) Rockies magic number : 1
Tigers 6-11 (12)

AL East:
Yankees 18-7 (4) Yankees magic number : 1
Red Sox 10-10 (9)
Rays 9-11 (9)

AL Overall Seeding:
Rockies 18-5 (6) (Division leader)
Yankees 18-7 (4) (Division leader)
Rangers 15-6 (8) (Division leader)
Athletics 13-6 (10) (Wild card leader)
Pirates 14-8 (7)
Red Sox 10-10 (9)
Rays 9-11 (9)
Tigers 6-11 (12)
Blue Jays 7-12 (10)
Royals 6-13 (10)

Yes I know there are a few typos. I seriously didn't realize it until halfway through and decided to leave it.

I wish I didn't start out 1-5 :( my first games were in this league lol.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well I just tried to play my first DD game ever and I scored 3 runs in the first inning and my opponent disconnected in the top of the 2nd after I struck out his first 3 batters.

Got the W tho. I guess that's something.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
bish changed my name bc i lost a bunch of weight

and its a play on words from this:
oFM2aF3.gif

Jesus christ GAF is running like shit... must be E3 time eh.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Holyfffff BigZep (Pirates) PS4 decided to eject the game disc as we were playing our game. Dude was up 4-3 in like the 6th. Craziness.

Top Bottom