• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Alright, so this Sunday, we're going to go to be able to open up the final week 10.

I've gone to the OP and bolded all the series that involve a team who is still in the playoff hunt, barring a miraculous crash/rise by other teams.

I'd like to see if we can possibly get these games done sooner than in 4 weeks. As we get closer to the final standings we can probably start eliminating necessary series as the seedings fall. But this is what I'm hoping for...

Week 6 deadline : Sunday, June 7
Week 7 deadline : Thursday, June 11
Week 8 deadline : Sunday, June 14
Week 9 deadline : Thursday, June 18
Week 10 deadline : Sunday, June 21

I would really like to get started sooner than that...June 21 will be about our tenth week in.

While we're in the playoffs I'm going to start the creation of season 2, which is going to require us to make a totally new league. But this will give us good time to set stuff straight...I am certain we'll have dropouts, and I'm going to shake up the divisions a little (Unless we object to that)

New pack out....

May Topps 50 :
Contains 3 player cards limited to the top 50 performers from the month of may. Guaranteed 1 gold or higher with 5X chance of diamond

no idea who's in the pack yet though...trout please?

A thread draft won't work. We all still have to be there anyways. I can't make picks for people and I sure as hell will not deal with trading a bunch of players to other teams for the sake of making it work.

And I don't even know who's coming back yet but I have a pretty good idea of who isn't coming back.

Trying to find a thread with the list of players, and I'm guessing Betances is in because his fucking price is so low right :(

But at least I'm not dumb like this guy...

Bought 3... Got kipnis kubler and Rizzo... Now I'm poor
I agree... I regret buying 5 packs. The golds are okay... But feel like using the stubs for playing market would have been smarter choice. Prices have plummeted to selling the gold I did get makes no sense.

looooooooooool

the fuck

I ended up buying roughly 25 packs, got one diamond player and one diamond equipment, 2 gold players, and about 10 silver players including Ortiz.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
And I don't even know who's coming back yet but I have a pretty good idea of who isn't coming back.

I might be interested just depends on if I get bored with witcher 3 and if you'll have me :jnc

Edit: Thought you guys might like this. I put these shelves up last weekend and I'm already out of space since I added a few more things.. I need more shelves.

c1vcxmX.jpg

Mrbob

Want to get some of our games in this weekend?

Free from tonight

Bob: you too

My free time is limited this weekend. Probably looking at Saturday night after game two of the stanley cup final but I need to get one more game in with Drizzler first.

I'm playing this guy where after every hit, the game lags like crazy and takes a minute before the next thing is allowed to happen. I had a runner on 3rd, hit it off the green monster, and he wouldn't go home lol.

yeah and after Cliff Floyd hits a 2 run homer in the 8th, the lag switching goes completely berserk and I get a blue screen

"suck my white ass nigger" sent to me after the game
I've never spammed grief reports so hard

That's even worse. Play the Witcher or go buy Splatoon!
Splatoon sounds like it would be fun if Nintendo allowed technology from the 2000s in their game play!

And if I don't play the witcher I am permanently retiring from non-sports gaming

This is all just buying time till the GOAT EASHL

We will be opening up week 10 very late tonight at midnight CT, unless there are any requests

And...what does everyone think about the schedules for the last few weeks I posted. or does no one give a fuck lol

Gah, line drives and ground balls deflecting off my pitcher SMH

Oh, and sync issues

When I see the catcher air mail it into centre and I break for home from 3rd I don't expect to see the inning over screen come up lol

abrack08

You're killing me petey. I'm literally dead.

Phee, we might not be done right at midnight, please don't advance til our series is over. If he signs on at all.

abrack08

Gg Pete. Those at bats in the 4th were crazy. Was not TRYING to do that lol. Can't believe I still didn't score.

Rangers vs Yankees is done

Sorry about the delay bro, life gets in the way sometimes.

I have no problem with stuff coming up, just let whoever you're playing know. Doesn't take long for a courtesy message. I sat around watching youtube videos last night and tonight because I didn't want to commit to something else in case you signed on. Would have been nice to know I could do whatever I wanted. We got the games in, no big deal

Gg Pete. Those at bats in the 4th were crazy. Was not TRYING to do that lol. Can't believe I still didn't score.

Rangers vs Yankees is done

Yeah man, even though you didn't score that inning, those at bats set the table for the next big inning. Pineda was gassed by the 3rd. Not that you needed such a huge inning with me mustering a whopping three hits but it didn't hurt lol. That Prince Fielder injury sucked last game, but I'd be lying if I sat here and told you it wasn't hilarious. Good series man, and, again, sorry about the delays.

abrack08

Yeah man, even though you didn't score that inning, those at bats set the table for the next big inning. Pineda was gassed by the 3rd. Not that you needed such a huge inning with me mustering a whopping three hits but it didn't hurt lol. That Prince Fielder injury sucked last game, but I'd be lying if I sat here and told you it wasn't hilarious. Good series man, and, again, sorry about the delays.

Yeah I had a buddy over and we both laughed at the Fielder injury too. I should have known, same thing happened to the Rays when we played. It didn't seem so funny when I saw he was out for 10 games though lol.

Week 7:
Yankees @ Twins (2)
Rays @ Tigers (3)
Mariners @ Royals (1)
Nationals @ Padres (3)
Athletics @ Blue Jays (3)
Cubs @ Mets (3)
Rockies @ Rangers (1)
Brewers @ Dodgers (2)

Week 8:
Rangers @ Reds (3)
Twins @ Braves (1)
Tigers @ Nats (3)
Angels @ Yankees (3)
Jays @ Brewers (3)
Mets @ Pirates (2)
Dodgers @ Athletics (3)
Royals @ Giants (3)
Red Sox @ Cubs (3)
Rays @ Padres (3)

Week 9:
Giants @ Reds (3)
Tigers @ Twins (3)
Mariners @ Rockies (3)
Blue Jays @ Red Sox (3)
Dodgers @ Mets (3)
Athletics @ Pirates (3)
Brewers @ Cubs (3)
Royals @ Rangers (3)
Padres @ Angels (3)

Week 10:
Marlins @ nationals (3)
Mets @ giants (3)
Cubs @ padres (3)
Reds @ Dodgers (3)
Angels @ brewers (3)
Pirates @ royals (3)
Rockies @ Tigers (3)
Red Sox @ rays (3)
Yankees @ jays (3)
Twins @ Mariners (3)
Rangers @ athletics (3)
Braves @ Astros (3)

This is what remains, bolded the series with teams that are still in the playoff hunt

I don't mean to be pushy but I very much don't want to wait 4 weeks before the playoffs. Is it fair to ask if we get these 4 weeks done within 2 weeks?

Top Bottom