• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

I've been making this face for about 5 minutes now during my game with Drizzler. You all will understand why soon.

LZ4VBFw.jpg

LZ4VBFw.jpg

LZ4VBFw.jpg

No like you have seriously got to be fucking kidding me

some clutch late game hitting by cali

sorry tragic, that was tough to watch. lol

Even tougher to play. My bad pitching, his good hitting, and some normal The Show bullshit tossed in. I'm still in a daze about that tag out at first. WTF. Two other people saw it on the stream so at least I'm not going crazy.

Brewers I am sorry I embarassed you but thats what happens when you dont have the patience to play ph33

If it comforts you, my demise in the game was quick and painless

If I had this game in disc form I'd have broken it in two

This excess bunting asshole baited me into constantly changing my defense until somehow in the 11th inning after he had scored on some bunting pussy bullshit in the 9th, he got me to forfeit a game

I'm fucking done

This bunt cheeser is now sending me harassing PMs after beating me 2-1 in the 10th, he could load the bases with his cheese bunting but not get any runs across

Unfortunately, I couldn't hit at all =/

Wow, I hope Sony takes grief reports seriously =/

I decided to give a game against Legend CPU a try. One half inning in, I fully regret my decision. Didn't help when this took place in the bottom of the first

10530534_10106205391322920_2176325316003097058_o.jpg

11221973_10106205391248070_7134408108848857808_o.jpg

Pretty much

I swear there is some rubberbanding going on

I go on stretches where I'm hitting like a god and the CPU can't hit shit

Then everything I throw is hit all the way to fucking Manhattan and I can't hit anything

I lost 16-8. I better get a Trout for putting up with this shit!

I swear there is some rubberbanding going on

I go on stretches where I'm hitting like a god and the CPU can't hit shit

Then everything I throw is hit all the way to fucking Manhattan and I can't hit anything

I lost 16-8. I better get a Trout for putting up with this shit!

Game of inches :p

So it seems like the rewards you get for playing CPU/Extra Innings appears to be less than if you do a H2H...

I hate this game

Man, most DD games I play, I just spend half the game shitting on the other team's uniform. There are some sartorially challenged people out there.

Top Bottom