• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Wkd. Box Office April 25–27, '08 - 'Baby Mama' is Harold and Kumar's 'daddy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised 21 is still doing pretty well. $4 million in its 5th week of release when it only opened to $20 some million isn't bad at all.

Zyzyxxz

wow nice start for H&K.

I also noticed they have the same initials as Heckler & Koch, one of my favorite gun makers.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Meier said:
The average movie ticket price is still like $6.50 or something. Don't ask me where since my girlfriend paid $10 for each of our tickets, but it's still the average (even matinees are like $7.50 here). Honestly though, I'm confident 90% of you badmouthing Baby Mama didn't see it. It was seriously funny.
Okay, let's use the $6.82 figure that BOM quotes for this year, although I think it'd be assuming way too much to think Baby Mama was as successful in areas with cheap theaters compared to areas where prices would high. That'd still mean only 2.6m people saw the movie over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom