• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
No deal. Reach comes out on Tuesday. Game over, man!

BillPaxtonGameOverAliens.jpg

daw840 said:
Don't be sighin in my thread bitch

congrats on working with me again friend. your job is so fucking easy..... we used to do all that shit in one back in the AIG days!

p.s. you should have told me you were applying, i could've gotten a $2500 referral!

if anyone wants a job at Farmers let me know ;)

Rorschach

Get me a job, FMT. I have zero experience and even less training. You get 2500 bucks, I get a job, and Farmers gets someone to pee in the coffee.
LukeSmith said:
scrim anyone?
If no one else takes you up on it, I'll play!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
congrats on working with me again friend. your job is so fucking easy..... we used to do all that shit in one back in the AIG days!

p.s. you should have told me you were applying, i could've gotten a $2500 referral!

if anyone wants a job at Farmers let me know ;)

You motherfucker. I did tell you. In this very thread I told you I had an interview.

daw840 said:
You motherfucker. I did tell you. In this very thread I told you I had an interview.

i don't read shit anyone in this thread says! text me!

plus if you already had the interview they probably wouldn't have given it to me :(

p.s. rors if you are honestly interested let me know ;)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't read shit anyone in this thread says! text me!

plus if you already had the interview they probably wouldn't have given it to me :(

p.s. rors if you are honestly interested let me know ;)
Are you honestly interested in piss coffee?

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Titans
6. Livewire - Rams
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
10. Mcneily - Bills/Browns/Jags
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Nightz - Chargers
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
30. Peterboy - Bills/Browns/Jags
31. Eznark - Dolphins
32. ? - Bills/Browns/Jags

-----
Waiting list:

2. azwethinkweiz
3. Jarate
4. Lexxon
5. jacobs34
6. Kave_man
7. Gigglepoo (maybe?)

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Titans
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Nightz - Chargers
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
31. Eznark - Dolphins

-----
Waiting list:

2. azwethinkweiz
3. Jarate
4. Lexxon
5. jacobs34
6. Kave_man
7. Gigglepoo (maybe?)
For the haters ;)

DCX

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Sup buuuuuddy?

PQelz.jpg

Want to get that game in?

I would like to continue my losing ways against league newbs like Sanjuro and eznark.

I have to get a lg game in for another lg in the next 5. Ill be on after that though if you want to play in 45 mins or so?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNei1y said:
I have to get a lg game in for another lg in the next 5. Ill be on after that though if you want to play in 45 mins or so?
I shall be here.

Also, stop dodging me! I am more bark than bite these days!

Eh, gives me time to eat and drink chocolate milk.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Titans
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
31. Eznark - Dolphins

fixed

Rorschach

Alright, so BIGAT and I figured out what causes playart to disappear. Apparently, you can't hold the L trigger for play art or whatever anymore. :(

[edit]Oh damn, forgot to test the right trigger....

btw- it only took like 2 minutes! Fuck you guys couldn't put in two minutes of your time?! >:|

BigAT

Yep, the source of Rors' super power is...holding LT (strafe and individual player playart) before the snap. We just tested it out and that definitely seems to be the culprit. It went away pretty immediately after the defensive player let go of LT.

What a fucking absurd bug. I think you know what has to happen...
http://twitter.com/ian_cummings

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
It would have been a wash because Roddy wouldn't constantly get by my safeties so damn easily with better pass coverage. :p
Dude, we both know there is no better coverage with the Falcons :lol :lol :lol

DCX

McNei1y

Wellington said:
I shall be here.

Also, stop dodging me! I am more bark than bite these days!

Eh, gives me time to eat and drink chocolate milk.

Just finished my lg game. Lost big time. I'm the redskins and the injury bug is really shitting on me.

Haynesworth, McNabb, Portis, Grossman, Williams, and my 3rd CB is injured.. out for 2 weeks left for a few, the rest out for the season...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You know what give azwethinkweiz or someone else my place. I just can't do the league for health reasons and I know I will have to drop. This has nothing to do with me hating on the game either.

Had an awful night and am shitty today. I just cant do it.

Sorry guys and sorry Fifty.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNei1y said:
Just finished my lg game. Lost big time. I'm the redskins and the injury bug is really shitting on me.

Haynesworth, McNabb, Portis, Grossman, Williams, and my 3rd CB is injured.. out for 2 weeks left for a few, the rest out for the season...
Want to play then my friend?

Ramirez

BigAT said:
Just messed around the new patch for a couple of minutes.

I think I'm being generous when I say that they really half-assed putting the Madden 10 controls back in, as that's not really an accurate description of what they've done. They simply made certain buttons act as shortcuts for the same strategy pad functionality. There's no UI indication for Y to bring up hot routes/coverage switches, etc. At times you can literally see the game first bring up the strategy pad menu, then quickly go into the proper area as though you had just hit Up-Up yourself.

As a result, certain functionality has still not been transferred in from Madden '10. For example, on defense you can never use the left joystick for adjustments. Press coverage cannot be done by hitting Y, then down on the stick, you still have to use the d-pad for the direction. Same for D-line/linebacker shifts.

In addition, they didn't even bother mapping some functions. LT does not bring up protection shifts while on offense and I couldn't find any shortcut button at all to bring it up. Seems like they simply left it out.

So basically it's better than nothing, but it's also clearly a shitty band-aid.

Also, Madden Moments that are free and included? Put them in some sub-menu. New Madden Moments Live that costs money? NEW MAIN MENU ITEM.

smh, what a joke.

Anyone want to play, I haven't played a game with the Steelers in like 2 weeks. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They kinda fucked me up pretty good. For some reason if I pressed left for DL or up for coverage it would skip bringing up the strat pad and then going into the groups commands. So I would end up shifting the DL left half the time or assigning off coverage when I was looking to do something else. I don't think it was an issue with my DPad, this has never happened to me before this game with McNeilly.

Edit: Come to think of it what made it more weird is that on offense it was normal when I was trying to hot route. What the fuck...

AirBrian

Matrix said:
You know what give azwethinkweiz or someone else my place. I just can't do the league for health reasons and I know I will have to drop. This has nothing to do with me hating on the game either.

Had an awful night and am shitty today. I just cant do it.

Sorry guys and sorry Fifty.
Luke is the only surviving AFC South player!

Feel better, man!

bluemax

Banned
I say we start before the next roster update, since half my team will be replaced with shittier players on the next roster update.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
I say we start before the next roster update, since half my team will be replaced with shittier players on the next roster update.

But Mike Williams should be upped more!

LukeSmith

I'll be going for two-point conversions until kicking is fixed. I've missed more PATs today than in the last five years of Madden combined

Rorschach

Who wants a game? :3

bluemax said:
Carroll wants to get as close to starting a freshman team as possible.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only issue is the injures for me. well, the only issue that they'll actually fix. The kicking meter isnt so bad. Im used to the broken tackles already. and ill get used to pressing B or whatever it is to get the full playbook

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
I'll be going for two-point conversions until kicking is fixed. I've missed more PATs today than in the last five years of Madden combined

laying the foundation for cheese fest opening game vs the texans i see.

you haven't missed a beat since coming back!

Top Bottom