• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Yeah but I can't play till Wed at the earliest.
Can someone cheese him bad enough so that he can never bob us again?

Vick is going to get ample time against bob just because I know how much he loves him

Mrbob

Vick can't scare me away. Unless he warps through one of my defenders to score a TD I'll probably break my disc in two Smokey rage style!

BigAT

AstroLad said:
What are our legitimous odds of vancin tonite?
I'm going to say they're stumendously small, there are still 6 games left. Unless FMT were to grow a pair before the end of the night (LOL YEAH RIGHT) I don't see it happening.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
So I called MS Support to see if I could get my 360 repaired for free and the chick wouldn't do it for me, not only that she told me it costs $20 more to get it repaired if you phone in for the repair instead of doing it online. And then on top of this, despite me telling her I just got laid off, she suggested I BUY a 360 slim instead.

Sigh.

Did you lead in by saying that your 360 was out of warranty? You should always call and just give for info that they ask for. Just say "I have a red ring 360" and they go through their stupid check list. Go along with it and give them your console info and chances are they won't ask for a dated receipt.

Wellington said:
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with getting the ball to WRs? I mean for guys that don't have god mode WRs or QBs. I think it's a symptom of All Madden but my guys just do not get open. I end up hitting the TEs/Backs more often. I legitimately go through my reads and end up having to check down. I feel like week 1 Mark Sanchez when I want to be week 2 ballin Sanchez.
I'm doing ok with my WRs, but only Schilens can get open with any consistency (too bad his best game of 10 catches got erased :(). If there's big time CB, most of my WRs tend to drop the ball. :\ Your best bet is timing routes with receivers that have ok route running ability. If they don't, then don't bother because the ball has to be out before they make their break and guys with low route running don't run the route right and it ends up picked.

Also, guys with low release and route running get bumped out of the play or they let the CBs have inside position.

All that said, the only guy I can rely on to make catches is Miller, so he has the most grabs. In total, it's 9 grabs for Miller and 14 for my WRs.

PS: You have a great QB and good WRs. :p If you're dissatisfied, with Nicks, Smith, or Eli I'd gladly take one off your hands. Maybe we can work something out.

Mrbob

Having an overrated Giants team for another season isn't good enough for Wellie, he wants more. :p

But you are Madden l33t Rors you can overcome any situation with your crappy team!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It just dawned on me I know absolutely nothing about the Seahawks.

All I know from them is John Carlson and Matt Hasselback. I should get some practice in. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
There are 2 games where there isn't a "first contact" guy among those 4 teams. Those will probably go down to the last second.

I mentioned trying for 6 pm, but had to stay a little later at work. By the time I got home, he was going to watch MNF. So, think we're setup for 7 cst tomorrow.

McNei1y

dammit. gg. I can't win a lg game to save my ass.

I'm still amazed you got that TD. Thought I had that batted down for sure.

CB3

McNei1y said:
dammit. gg. I can't win a lg game to save my ass.

I'm still amazed you got that TD. Thought I had that batted down for sure.

Yeah i stole that game for sure. If you would have Dove with Mojo instead of scoring it would have been over right there

McNei1y

CB3 said:
Yeah i stole that game for sure. If you would have Dove with Mojo instead of scoring it would have been over right there

lol well I never thought of that but I think doing that is kind of wrong, aint it? I mean would a team do that in real life? I've never seen the situation before so I thought teams would take the TD.

I mean if its not viewed as cheese I will make sure to do that if I'm ever in that situation again.

CB3

McNei1y said:
lol well I never thought of that but I think doing that is kind of wrong, aint it? I mean would a team do that in real life? I've never seen the situation before so I thought teams would take the TD.

I mean if its not viewed as cheese I will make sure to do that if I'm ever in that situation again.

Westbrook did it against the Boys on the goal line. I think Runyan told him to do it. But one of the most heads up plays i ever saw

Edit: Here it is
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Bri...-Fantasy-Owners-Stops-At-1yard-Line-Blog-5398

McNei1y

CB3 said:
Westbrook did it against the Boys on the goal line. I think Runyan told him to do it. But one of the most heads up plays i ever saw

Edit: Here it is
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Bri...-Fantasy-Owners-Stops-At-1yard-Line-Blog-5398

lol dammit! well its good to know for the future. A play like that could really help!

Aw well, 3 weeks into the season. Still got time.

BigAT said:
MJD did it either last year or the year before against the Jets as well.

:lol MJD could've done it here too.

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
lol dammit! well its good to know for the future. A play like that could really help!

Aw well, 3 weeks into the season. Still got time.

:lol MJD could've done it here too.

I'll get you your first win in league play, sugar

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
gg N1ghtz, I had no reason even being that close geez.

I swear I had a horseshoe up my ass on the INT, and the two fumbles. :lol

Nightz

GG man. Yeah I could only shake my head at the fumble near the goal line. The turnovers just came at the right times for you. :lol Crayton made up for his fumble though with the game winning TD. :D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh man that one hurt like hell. Just a split second more and I would have got that sack. :lol

edit: On the plus side of that loss, I at least got an achievement for that pick 6.

Ok, this one is for Wellie and BigAT (who i think is a giants fan)

They had a special ceremony at halftime of the MSU game Saturday and had a group of alumni and the basketball team on the field. After the ceremony, they walked back through the stands, right where i was. I must have been the only person besides my friend who recognized Plaxico Burress in that group (who was wearing his own Giants Jersey :lol ). I called to him in a desperate tone. He heard me and came to me to shake my hand and talk for a sec. Twas dope

CB3

goldlion054 said:
Ok, this one is for Wellie and BigAT (who i think is a giants fan)

They had a special ceremony at halftime of the MSU game Saturday and had a group of alumni and the basketball team on the field. After the ceremony, they walked back through the stands, right where i was. I must have been the only person besides my friend who recognized Plaxico Burress in that group (who was wearing his own Giants Jersey :lol ). I called to him in a desperate tone. He heard me and came to me to shake my hand and talk for a sec. Twas dope

...Isnt Plax in jail?

Top Bottom