• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Enjoy your week now, because Sunday will suck for you (Smokey)

Lonestar said:
GoldenHomer.gif

:lol :lol

Miguel

Reminds me of this...

championshipgame5wk.jpg

I just needed 10 yards from Pinkston to win. I was losing the tiebreaker because of season total points.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y said:
CB, I'm playing Red Dead for an hour or so but if you want to play around 11:30-12 EST tonight let me know!

If not here is my schedule.

Tomorrow: I am free 4-5:30 EST then around 11pm EST+

Tuesday - Wednesday: All afternoon starting at 4 PM Est

Lets aim for Monday. We can play from whenever your ready after 11

GG Miguel

Holy shit, that was an almost unreal comeback. Those two catches by Percy probably gave me gray hair. And i hate Adrian Peterson.

Miguel

That was RIDICULOUS. Of course only in desparation mode can I complete a pass. :lol

and yeah, Peterson is stupid. I almost don't want to use him sometimes, but then I realize I can't pass for shit :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Does anyone have a complete list of the first year draft class? Knowing what is out there for drafting will help shape free agency and trade decisions.

DenogginizerOS

Bills Owner,

Once we advance, when is a good time for you to play? I typically am available after 8EST on Tues-Fri and variably on the weekends.

BigAT

DenogginizerOS said:
Bills Owner,

Once we advance, when is a good time for you to play? I typically am available after 8EST on Tues-Fri and variably on the weekends.
I don't believe he's on GAF. I got in contact with him on Live, but his AIM is in the OP now.

Nightz

Kave_Man said:
Sorry I zonked out early last night. I'm off all day today from work, so just pick a time and I'm good for it.
What time zone are you in? I don't get home until 7-ish PST and the season premier of Chuck is tonight at 8, so I might only be around after 9. I may be able to go before Chuck if I get home early enough.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nightz said:
What time zone are you in? I don't get home until 7-ish PST and the season premier of Chuck is tonight at 8, so I might only be around after 9. I may be able to go before Chuck if I get home early enough.

Eastern timezone. I'd be fine for after Chuck if need be. I'm off work tomorrow too and plan to stay up til 2am or so tonight.

Sanjuro

DenogginizerOS said:
Bills Owner,

Yeah, he can't read this section of the forum without being a member. He is paralyzed like I said before and is very reachable. Most of the time he is available day and night...just a matter sometimes of someone swapping game discs for him.

On another note, I'm posting this from my new job. I basically get to wander around and play with iPads and Apple computers all day. :O

eznark

Banned
Just a heads up, I'll be unable to play from Friday evening to Sunday night. Should be able to get a game in before the Packers game Monday though.

bluemax

Banned
So I called MS Support to see if I could get my 360 repaired for free and the chick wouldn't do it for me, not only that she told me it costs $20 more to get it repaired if you phone in for the repair instead of doing it online. And then on top of this, despite me telling her I just got laid off, she suggested I BUY a 360 slim instead.

Sigh.

Miguel

bluemax said:
So I called MS Support to see if I could get my 360 repaired for free and the chick wouldn't do it for me, not only that she told me it costs $20 more to get it repaired if you phone in for the repair instead of doing it online. And then on top of this, despite me telling her I just got laid off, she suggested I BUY a 360 slim instead.

Sigh.

24g4v2c.jpg

bluemax

Banned
What really sucks is now I have tons of time to play video games and I can't! I only own like 4 PS3 games and the only one I haven't finished is Hot Shots Golf.

Smokey

bluemax said:

Sigh.

Why are you sighing at her? They've got to get that money back somehow from green lighting that expansion back and paying those game journalists.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
What really sucks is now I have tons of time to play video games and I can't! I only own like 4 PS3 games and the only one I haven't finished is Hot Shots Golf.
What ps3 games you have..ill lend you a couple.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with getting the ball to WRs? I mean for guys that don't have god mode WRs or QBs. I think it's a symptom of All Madden but my guys just do not get open. I end up hitting the TEs/Backs more often. I legitimately go through my reads and end up having to check down. I feel like week 1 Mark Sanchez when I want to be week 2 ballin Sanchez.

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:

Ya dude, I have some PS3 games I can lend you as well.

DenogginizerOS

Wellington said:
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with getting the ball to WRs? I mean for guys that don't have god mode WRs or QBs. I think it's a symptom of All Madden but my guys just do not get open. I end up hitting the TEs/Backs more often. I legitimately go through my reads and end up having to check down. I feel like week 1 Mark Sanchez when I want to be week 2 ballin Sanchez.
It was nice to see ol' Shottie opening up the playbook.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

crossing-over-poster.jpg

Mrbob

Wellington said:

Tell me about it. My comments fall on deaf ears. I have given up two ints this season already when I had the defender beat and they jet packed to catch up and grab the int from behind the receiver. Player ratings trump everything on all madden to the point where the AI "cheats" to make up for a deficiency.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

Throwing to the outside still feels scary and untrustworthy even with "Press A and walk away" Quarterbacks like Peyton

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:

I actually like I was doing better at getting the ball to my WRs this year than last, albeit not on the outside as much. I felt like more routes worked though because my speedy receivers actually got separation.

Also since it was asked I own MGS4, Hot Shot Golf, Infamous, Heavy Rain and FFXIII Moon Language edition. I have finished both Uncharteds as well but don't own them. The only other halfway decent PS3 exclusive I remember playing but not finishing is Resistance 2, never tried Killzone 2.

I have a decent amount of PC and Wii games to work through so I'm not really that bad off.

Wellington said:

450.314.300.calvin.jpg

feels good man

Top Bottom